Yoontae

Find my heart

Yoona laid on her back, staring at the ceiling of her bedroom. She was thinking deeply about something that has been bugging her for a while now, something that as for today became clear to her.

She kept remembering that earlier, Taeyeon and her ended up holding each other. The feeling of having the other girl in her arms was overwhelming for Yoona, who never felt like this for no one, ever.

As she stayed on her bed thinking, she slowly putting the pieces together, she realized that she has been in love with Taeyeon from the first day they met. How could she have beem so blind/ It was obvious that she loved the shorter girl.

She knew that she wanted to feel the girl close to her again. She kept imagining what would be like to walk hand in hand with her, tell people that Taeyeon was hers and she was Taeyeon’s girlfriend. How it would feel Taeyeon’s lips on her. Would they fit?

She spent a lot of time imagining doing cute and romantic things with Taeyeon and the desire to make all of that happen grew, grew, grew with every new scenario. She knew what she needed to do.

She needed to gather her courage and confess. She knew that Taeyeon felt the same and if she didn’t, Yoona wouldn’t give up until she made her fall in love with her.

She made a decision. Tomorrow she would confess her feelings to the girl. She couldn’t deny her feelings anymore and she did not want to.

So she went to sleep with the promise to get her girl the next day.

On the next morning, she woke up, got ready and went to school on her car. She entered the school, parked her car, sat on the hood and waited for Taeyeon.

Luckily, she did not have to wait for long, she soon saw the girl walking while reading a book. She breathed deeply and walked towards Taeyeon. The girl bumped into Yoona.

“I’m sorry, Yoona. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” Taeyeon said apologizing. “It’s okay.” Yoona said and Taeyeon walked past her but Yoona held her arm stopping her.

“Don’t go now. I need to talk to you.” Yoona said letting go of the other girl’s arm. “Talk to me? About what? Did something happen?” Taeyeon asked closing her book to pay attention to what Yoona would say.

“Something happened. Something happened the first day I came to this school. I met you.” Yoona said. “I met you and although I did not notice back then, I know now that on that day I feel in love with the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met.” Yoona said as Taeyeon’s eyes went wide open.

“Yoona, I....” Taeyeon started but Yoona cut her off. “No, let me finish it. I fell in love with you the day we first met but I was so dense and so oblivious that I couldn’t see it. But I felt it.” Yoona said looking at her eyes.

“I felt my heart beats fast whenever you were near me, I felt my heart be filled with happiness when you spoke to me. I felt my heart be filled with love every time I looked at you and filled with joy whenever you looked back at me.”

“But it wasn’t until yesterday when I held you in my arms that I realized how much I wanted to never let you go again. How much I wanted to keep you there with me. How much I loved you. And realizing that, gave me the courage to come here and confess to you that I’m in love with you.”

“I’m in love with you and I have been for a while now. I’m in love with you and I want to hug you and never let go. I’m in love with you and want to hold your hand forever. I’m in love with you and I want to kiss you and tell you how beautiful you are and how cute you look when you are shy.”

“I’m in love with you and I want everyone to know that I’m yours as you are mine. I simply am in love with you and I want to make you the happiest woman the same way if you simply accept to be my girlfriend, you will be making me the happiest woman alive.” Yoona said as there were tears on her eyes as well as on Taeyeon’s.

“So, Kim Taeyeon, will you please be my girlfriend?” Yoona asked as she waited for an answer. She was starting to fear that the girl didn’t feel the same way when a pair of lips touched hers.

Yoona closed her eyes and kissed back. Their lips fit perfectly and when Yoona’s hands went to Taeyeon’s back, pulling her closer, their body fit as two puzzle pieces made to each other.

Taeyeon’s right arm went to wrap around Yonna’s shoulder while her left hand held Yoona’s face as they kep kissing until the air was needed and they had to stop.

“Am I dreaming? If I am, please don’t wake me up.” Yoona said resting her forehead against Taeyeon’s. “You are not dreaming. This is really happening.” Taeyeon said as she pulled back to look at the other girl.

“I have felt the same way for so long but I thought that you would never look at me, would never notice me so I tried to bury deep inside of me but it’s too big now to try to contain it and I’m in love with you ever since I first saw you as well.” Taeyeon said as Yoona smiled.

“So your answer is?” Yoona asked. “Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend.” Taeyeon said smiling as Yoon closed the gap between them, kissing her while lifting her up since she was taller that the older girl.

“I love you. I love you.” Yoona kept saying in between kisses while Taeyeon could only smile. A t that moment, the bell rang. “Come on, it’s time to go to class.” Taeyeon said but Yoona held her hand and lead her to her car.

“No, today, there is no school for us. We are going to celebrate and enjoy the rest of the day together, “She said opening the door to her car to the other girl.

“You are crazy.” Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded. “Crazy for you.” She kissed her girlfriend. “Now, get inside. We have a whole day just for us.” Taeyeon pecked her one last time before climbing on the passenger’s seat as Yoona went to the driver’s side.

She stated the engine and took off away from the school. She held Taeyeon’s hand kissing the back of it every once in a while.

“I can’t believe I’m ditching school. We are not dating for an hour and you already are a bad influence.” Taeyeon said jokingly as Yoona laughed.

“It’s just for one day. And after being so stupid for so long, I think we deserve t only focus on us. Finally.” She said kissing her girlfriend’s hands.

And they did as she said. They first went to have breakfast together, then Yoona drove towards Taeyeon’s house and asked her to go pack a few things like a bikini, some towels, you know, stuff and said she would do the same and would come pick her up in half an hour.

They kissed goodbye as Taeyeon went inside her house and Yoona went to hers. Half an hour later, Yoona picked Taeyeon as promised as she drove them towards the beach.

“The beach.” Taeyeon said as she got out of the car and went to Yoona’s side as the other girl passed her arm around her shoulder.

“Why not the beach?” Yoona said kissing her forehead. “Let’s go.” Yoona said as she held Taeyeon’s hand and walked to the sand. They found a sacred spot and sat down with the things.

Then they played at the beach, kissing here, hugging there. It was so cute seeing them together. They were clearly so much in love.

They stopped to eat something and continued to play and just be together. They deserved it.

It was close to sunset as Yoona sat down on the sand with Taeyeon sited down between her legs as they watched the beautiful view.

“I’m so happy. Being with you here It’s a dream come true.” Yoona said as she hugged Taeyeon tighter. Taeyeon held her girlfriend’s hands that were on her waist.

“I know, I feel the same. I love you, Yoona.” Taeyeon said turning her head just the right amount to kiss her girlfriend. “I love you too, Taeyeon.” Yoona said resting her had on Taeyeon’s with the beautiful view of the beach and the sun setting on the background.