School starts

Find my heart

It was 6:00 am when you woke up. Today you were going to school for the first time, you were a little anxious but Suho promised that he would help you so you were a little calmer. You woke up and went downstairs, you went to the kitchen, had breakfast before everyone, washed the dishes and went upstairs to get ready for school.

Your uniform was a little different, usually girls wore a skirt but you don't like it and since your new 'parents' as strange as it is to say it, are the owners of the school, you asked them if you could wear pants instead of a skirt to which they said yes.

Rebelde- This Hispanic show I was obsessed with.. Wish I went to this school! tumblr_m8t6px5c591rnbmuso1_500.png

 

By the time you finished, you came downstairs and saw that everyone was already eating or finishing breakfast, you walked in with your uniform impeccable, although you had other plans to it later, and three of the people in the table smiled at you.

"Come Hyeri. Sit here with us." Kahi said and you shook your head. "Sorry, I already had breakfast. I usually wake up really early." You said and turned to Suho.

"Suho, are you finished or you want me to wait for you ?" He turned to you and said."I'm finished, let me brush my teeth and grab my bag then we can go." You nodded, he excused himself and climbed upstairs towards his room.

"Are you two not coming with us ?" Jungah said and you shook your head. "No, we won't, well if you don't mind." You said and they nodded.

"NO, we don't mind at all. It's okay besides it's a chance for you two to get closer. Speaking of which, Jonghyun, darling why don't you go with them so that the three of you can bond like the siblings you are now ?" She said and finally Jonghyun lifted his head to look at them and you.

"They are not my siblings. I'm going." He then got up and walked past you bumping on your shoulders, grabbed his car keys and went out of the house.

"I'm sorry about his behavior honey. He just never got used to having a brother and now a sister. We apologize." Kahi said and you smiled shaking your head."It's okay. Don't worry." Soon, you heard Suho's voice calling you so you bid them goodbye and followed him outside.

"I really wish he would see them as a part of this family." Kahi said and held Jungah's hand. "Me too honey, especially now that..."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jonghyun is a jerk to you isn't he ?" You asked as you and Suho entered the school. The house was considerably close to the school so you two didn't have to walk that much to get there. "He is a jerk period. He never liked me at all. I'm already used to it." Suho said and waved towards someone.

You looked at the direction he was looking and saw a boy who was really skinny and a girl who was really small. You followed him towards them. He greeted them before turning to you.

"Hyeri, these are my best friends, Lee Taemin and Lee Soonkyu. Guys, this is my new sister Kim Hyeri, she came 2 days ago to live with us." He introduced them to you. You looked at them up and down analyzing.

The boy looked around Suho's age or at least an year younger, he was really cute and shy but with a big smile, he extended his hand and you shook it. " I'm Taemin, nice to meet you noona." You looked at him and nodded at him.

c5c6a2.jpg

"Just in case you're wondering, my cousin is an year younger than us but he's very smart so he skipped one grade and because of that he studies with us. Hi, nice to meet you. The name is Soonkyu but please call me Sunny. I hope we can be great friends." She explained and you stayed there studying her too.

She was smaller than you by a lot. You are 173 cm and you were guessing she was 159 cm. But she seemed very bright so she passed it too. You went and shook her hand.

o3f9j1.jpg

"So we are the same age and Taemin is the maknae then ?" You finally said and they were shocked. Despite the way you look, your voice is not cute like Sunny's or Taemin's. Your voice is low and husky, they would dare to say that it is really really y. "Wow, your voice is beautiful isn't guys ?" Sunny asked and the boys nodded.

"Thank you. I think it's the first time someone complimented my voice." You smiled and this time they were all shocked. "Omo, your smile is really pretty noona and you have an eye smile really beautiful too. You are really beautiful noona." Taemin said and you smiled. "Thanks Taemin but I'm gay just so you know." You said.

"You are ?!" They all asked and you nodded. "We are too. All three of us." Suho said and this time you were the shocked one. "Seriously ? All three of you. Daebak." You said and Sunny nodded.

"We are out and proud to be gay, right guys ?" They both nodded. "Well, that's good. So any of you are dating ?" You asked and they shook their head sadly. "What's wrong ?"You asked sensing something was off. "No one wants to date us." Taemin said. "Why ?" You asked.

"Because no one wants to date a loser." Taemin said. "Who said you are a loser ?" You asked. "Them." Suho pointed behind you so you had to turn around. When you did you saw a group of people walking like they owned the world and Jonghyun was leading.

"Who are they ?" You asked. "They are called The Royals 9 since they are treated like royalty. The couple at the back are Kris Wu and Lee Chaerin, they are the fashionista couple. They are almost always together, they are very chic." You looked them.

BTd78CxCUAAEwNy.jpgkris_1414982769_20141102_kris_somewhereo

"Then, it comes Jung Leo. He's so called the ice prince because he almost never talk and I don't think I have ever seen him smile at anything and he's the twin brother of Jessica. Besides him is Lee Seungri, he is the biggest player at this school, he has had with almost every girl in here and of course I'm out of that list. I despise him very much if you want to know. He's Chaerin's' brother." She said and you continued to look at them.

"After them it comes Kim Taeyeon. She's a music prodigy, has an amazing voice and a talent for music but along with the other girl named Jung Jessica, the one who walks like she's on a runaway, they are two despicable es." Sunny said and just looking at them you nodded acknologewding.

tumblr_n3nnhyBD371rxvwdzo1_500.jpg bigbangupdates+seungri+visit+korea+by+ac

taeyeon-seoul-music-awards-1.jpgBeautiful-Jessica-SNSD-09.jpg

"Then, we have Choi Minho. He's the ace in sports, very competitive, whenever there's need for muscles, he's the one responsible for it. He's Taemin's' secret crush." You looked to the boy who was blushing.

"I just think he's handsome, that's all. I don't have a crush on him." You shuffled his hair since you already considered him your friend. "Noona." He smiled. "Now, we are getting to the worst of the worst. Remember about Taeyeon and Jessica being two es ?" You nodded.

"Well, the two of them together does not compare to her. The pink princess, Tiffany Hwang." You looked at her. Indeed she looked like a princess but she's to hollow for your taste.

322779_900.jpg 

" She's Jonghyun's non official girlfriend. I don't understand why they don't officialize their relationship when everyone here knows about them but who am I to question their choice. Well back to the introductions, she's the maknae at the Hwang household. Extremely spoiled, empty and a total . Perfect for the next one." She said.

" Kim Jonghyun, ROYALS 9's leader, goes out with Tiffany and pratically runs this place. Anyone who doesn't do what he wants, pays a price. Usually is humiliation or beaiting when he is really pissed off. We were excuded thanks to Suho." She said.

snsd_tiffany_photo_desktop_wallpapers.jpElzjinn.jpg

"What do you mean ?" You turned towards them once the group was going inside the building making you unnoyiced the stare from one of them. "How would he explain if I came home full of bruises ?" Suho said.

"And since they are my friends, he let them off too. But no one pays attention to us, as if we don't exist. But it's better than the other option." He finished and you scoffed thinking what if they went to the places you have been, they would have been killed at the very least totally beaten up. You shook it off and walked with them inside the school.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So you know how this works right ?" Suho said while holding your schedule. You looked at him and shook your head. "I have no idea how that works ?" You said a little confused.

"How about your last school ?" Sunny asked. "I don't know, I have never been to one." You said as if it was natural. They were beyond shocked.

"Y-Y-Y-You have never been to school before ?" Suho asked and you nodded. "I have but only from the outside. I used to sneak around and would watch and listen to the classes through the window." You explained.

"Wow! Daebak". Was all that Sunny could say. "Okay. This is your schedule, it says what class you should go to and at what time. Omo, it's the same as mine. We have the same classes so I can show you around, okay ?" You nodded and he turned to the other two. "I'll see you guys at lunch.Bye." He said.

"Bye Suho and good luck Hyeri ah." Sunny said and you smiled. "Thanks Sunny. You, be careful around that frog boy okay ?" You said to Taemin and he nodded. "Yeah Noona. Good luck." He then left and followed Sunny.

" Well, now it's just the two of us sis. Let's go." Suho urged you to follow him and You did. Hearing him call you sis was really comforting and strange, you were never called that way and it felt nice and really good coming from him. Your first class was history, followed by math, science and geography.

The morning passed by really fast. It as already time for lunch, you followed Suho everywhere while listening to his explanations about how things work her at school and where is everything.

You followed him to the cafeteria, grabbed a plate and followed his actions then went with him towards the table where Sunny and Taemin were already sitting. Alone. You two sat down and it was a big table but no one sat there besides the four of you.

"So noona, what do you think of school so far ?" Taemin asked and you looked at him since you were sitting beside Suho and in front of you was Sunny and besides her Taemin. "So far so good. What I don't' get is why there are people who don't appreciate this chance ?" You said as they listened to you.

"They have no idea what is like to have only the worst of life. They should be thankful for what they have." You said as in one cue the worst group entered the cafeteria and went to sit on their table, you saw Jonghyun and this girl Tiffany laughing along with the rest at probably some joke but you just shrugged.

Suddenly, the one you believe it's Seungri got up and went to a table near your and you just watched, everyone was quiet. He went to a girl who was seating alone and from nowhere just threw her food on her head and then started to laugh along with his group.

You looked at the girl and noticed tears running down on her face, you tried to ignore but you just couldn't so when he walked away a little you got up with your plate on your hand, walked and putted on the table in front of the girl while giving your handkerchieff to her. Everyone was watching you.

"Have mine. I'm not that hungry." You said and helped clean her face. The ROYALS 9 were stunned. Never ever someone went to help a person they humiliated especially in front of them.

Seungri was angry so he walked back and just stared at you who was still helping the girl, seeing you ignore him just made him more furious, he looked back at Jonghyun who nodded his head.

He was silently asking if he could do something to you and got his yes. He grabbed the juice there was on the table and dropped over your head, into your clothes. Everyone stared to laugh since THE ROYALS 9 were laughing. He quieted down everyone while smirking.

"Did you like it ?" He asked and you just looked at him. You didn't say anything. He was expecting you to drop your head and walk away or stat to cry but you just stood here staring at him.

He didn't know what to do, everyone was quiet. You looked over his shoulders towards his group before looking back at him.

"Are you finished ?' You said and everyone stood quiet, no one has ever stood up against R9, like ever. No one was that crazy, well almost no one. They were stunned as well and to not stand down, Seungri pushed your shoulder but you held your ground.

He did it again. "Stop it." You said calmly. "Why should I ?" He said. "You don't want to fight with me." You said in front of him. "Why is that ?" He went to push you again but you held his hand stopping him.

You just kept quiet while looking at him. You didn't want to fight with anyone so soon, one thing your sensei, the man who raised you and taught you how to fight always told you is that a great warrior know which battles should be fought.

You released Seungri's hand and bowed 90 degrees. " I'm sorry." Everyone was more confused with your action right now including Suho, Sunny and Taemin and of course The R9.

"Please let this girl have my food." You asked looking at the ground that's when he saw his chance to pay back so he took it. " I will." He said smirking. "...if you kneel down and eat her food from the floor."

Everyone gasped even some of his friends, they rarely went that far. The girl looked at you. "You don't have to do it. I'm fine. Please." You looked back at her and smiled. It was worth it.

"I'll do it." You said and he looked at you shocked just like all people who was watching that scene. " What ?" You continued to look at him." If I do it, you will give her my food, right ?" You asked once again and he just nodded, dumbfounded. Everyone waited your next move and...