The Cop and the Criminal

Catch Me If You Can

-1330 hours; in a small alley somewhere in Seoul-


“I won’t take a step further if I were you.” A cold, husky voice threatened out of nowhere—making the man froze in his position.

He was able to make his way out of the crowd and out of the cops that were running after him when he went to flee from the hotel that he checked in. The middle-aged man wearing a black hoodie, black pants and a black converse was the killer of the and murdered teenagers found lifeless in an empty lot near Lotte World. 

“Hands behind your head.” The raven haired girl who had calmly raised her 45 caliber on her shoulder level and up to the back-facing man, commanded.

She was wearing a black leather jacket with a white tank top and black pants. Completing her outfit with a black effing boots made her look so cool and intimidating that any man would just drop unto their knees and adore her.

However, the criminal infront of the stunning raven haired woman did not even moved a bit. Getting no action, Yuri did not hesitate to trigger the gun.

BANG!

The man flinched. His calm expression went into a frantic one when Yuri’s shot purposely missed the smallest toe of his right foot just a half centimeter away. Never thought that the girl was an excellent gun user.

“The next time I trigger my baby, I’ll make sure your indecent brain will scatter all over this place for good…” hissed Yuri collectively.

Slowly, the black-hoodie man lifted his hands to place it at the back of his head. By the time he finished, the raven haired girl was close enough to grab his arms and twist it to his back. 

Yuri then took her cuffs hanging on her side and locked it on the man’s wrist—saying the doctrine in the process, 

“You’re under arrest for the crime of and murder filed against you in the court. You filthy have the right to remain silent and speak in accordance to your will. Much to my dismay, you will be treated innocent until proven guilty…” 

“Yuri-yah!” a midget’s voice roared in the small alley where the cop and the suspect were situated.

“I got him…” the tanned girl replied nonchalantly and dragged the handcuffed man effortlessly towards Taeyeon—earning a growl from him.

The midget lowered her pistol when she saw that Yuri had the infamous criminal handcuffed. She slid the gun unto its place on her side and coolly stood there.

Three more police officers showed before Yuri could even reach the ahjumma’s spot and deliberately went to get the black-hoodie man away from the raven haired girl’s grasp and into the police car.

“You okay?” Taeyeon asked, briefly checking whether the black pearl happened to get injured during the chasing of the tarnished murderer.

“I’m fine, Tae. Nothing to worry.” Yuri showed a small smile and tucked her 45 caliber on her side before walking away from Taeyeon.

The midget pouted briefly and turned herself to catch up with the cool Kwon.

Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon. They are the newly transferred police officers from Gangnam District who have been in the Seoul Police Department for a month now. From that short amount of time, they have gained respect and popularity from their colleagues because of their clever and quick ways of seizing criminals. 

“Call the families of the two murdered victims about this. Tell them we caught the suspect and if they’re free they can see him in the station today. If they cannot come, we will send him to the regional office. Do it now.” Yuri commanded the older girl beside her. 

One may feel rudeness in the tanned girl’s voice but the midget was used to this kind of attitude from her best friend. 

Even before becoming one of the most respected cop of the SPD, Yuri was known to be a cold and emotionless person who was being feared  by everyone—except Taeyeon. She was a very dear friend to the Kwon and they went through the challenges of life together since diapers. Taeyeon exactly knew what had driven her once sweet and bubbly best friend to lose the gentle side of her and she cannot blame her.

But although like this, Yuri never failed to show her friendly side to Taeyeon when they’re together—bar today.

Realizing how she sounded so rude to her bestfriend, she stopped in her steps and rubbed her temples.

“Shoot. I’m sorry, Tae. I..I didn’t mean to speak that way…” the cold Kwon started to stutter in front of Taeyeon that earned an understanding look from the short girl.

“Aniya. It’s okay, Yul. I understand. I know you have grave hatred towards and murder suspects.” Taeyeon patted Yuri’s shoulder that made the tanned girl sigh in defeat.  The short girl really knows her well that she really feels guilty whenever she would speak coldly to her out of her intention.

Yuri raked her hair flawlessly that would make men whistle in hotness and rested her hands on her waist before exhaling a heap of air.

“I’m sorry. I think I’m stressing on this case a little too much…” the black pearl spoke.

“You have to give yourself a break, Yul. The culprit was now caught. Don’t worry, I’ll call the families later so that they can meet the suspect before we’ll bring him to the RPD.” Taeyeon replied.

“Inspector Kim!” one of the younger cops who was also in the premises called that made the two beautiful ladies turn their heads.

“Give me minute.” The ahjumma said rather to the tanned girl and left the composed figure in her spot.

Yuri followed the sight of the girl walking towards the cop whose attention was immediately turned to the files showed to her. The tanned girl sighed and run her hands through her hair once again—still thinking how rude she became to her best friend.


***

-1330 hours; in a four-star hotel somewhere in Seoul-


“On your left.”

SSWWPPT.

“Now far right.”

SSWWPPT.

“Again in the left”

SSWWPPT.

“Any more?” an impatient doe-eyed girl asked through the earphones. Good thing she got a silencer with her or else the alarm of the building had long gone noised.

“Two more heads behind you at 2 o’clock.” 

Yoona blinked before turning her head and shooting the oblivious black-suited men who had just went out of the corner.

“Now, are there any more?” the doe-eyed girl asked with annoyance. 

She was wearing a black jacket, dark denim with matching black riding boots and a black half-mask only showing her radiant doe-eyes that really made her look like the cool Agent 99. The only thing is, she’s not here to save someone. She is here to kill someone. 

“Relax, Yoong. The target’s room has a lot more guards with him than what you had just killed now. Take them as warm-ups.” The voice over the line spoke in Yoona’s ears—smirking silently that the doe-eyed girl can’t see.

Eyeing the corridors carefully, Yoona checked her gun before starting her steps towards her victim who is unaware that the clock is ticking so fast for him.

“I’ve warmed-up before coming here. I’m just wasting my ammos and time to them.” Yoona replied calmly, tilting her head once in a while to check if there’s any hotel staff lingering around.

The skinny girl heard a giggle on her ears that made the tension on their mission a little less stiff—somehow. 

“That’s why you’re my favorite partner, Yoong. You’re so cute.”

A small smile appeared on the tall girl’s lips as she heard the words. At least someone is telling her she’s cute on this very unpredictable situation—knowing that this mission has only two possible endings: either she can successfully kill his target and leave the place before the cops come or she’ll die and will never be able to see sunrise again.

“Get your head on the mission, Sica. My life depends on you yet again.”

“I deserve a kiss after I get you alive out there, Yoong.”

“Shut up.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Sica…”

A chuckle was heard by Yoona.

“Take care there, babe. Kill the man and get out.”

“No need to tell me that.”

Im Yoona and Jessica Jung. They are the clandestine hired killers that are under a contract with a very affluent tycoon. They kill people that gets into the way of this very wealthy mogul and of course as an exchange for their service, Yoona and Jessica are being paid with an exemplary amount of money. It has been four years now since they partnered up and their combination was like the indestructible wall of China. Yoona being the fieldworker and Jessica the computer wizard. 

With a calm face, the doe-eyed girl proceeded with her walking and looked up to see a CCTV camera looking at her.

“You sure you have hacked all the CCTV’s here?” Yoona asked through the earphones, staring calmly at the thing above her.

“Yep. Nothing to worry about that thing. I’m even waving at you right now, can’t you see me?” 
Jessica’s playful voice gave rise to a warm smile on the killer’s lips. The girl over the line is acting so childish right now.

“You’re really playful, Sica. Where am I?” Yoona whispered, leaning her body against a wall and slowly peeked to see the alley next to her. 

“You’re at the right place. One of the doors makes way to where our target is” Jessica spoke, her tone turned serious now. 

The doe-eyed girl saw an empty hallway that was only lighten with the beaming lights. There are two closed doors attached on the wall and the hiding girl went out of her hiding place and walked towards it. Her gun was just positioned just in case an attacker goes out of nowhere. 

“Room 339. Near the entrance there are 5 heads guarding the place. The target is at the farthest right part of the room, perhaps in the bedroom and he has 3 more men with him.”  

“Got it.”

The stunning beauty impatiently turns the knob and rashly walked inside. As expected, men came so suddenly when they heard the rustles on the door. 

Yoona easily shoot two of the men who were not even able to raise their guns to her. Three more men came out so close to her that she was caught off guard when one of them triggered his gun. Luckily, the girl has a good reflex that she was able to dodge the incoming bullet and rolled towards the man. She flipped him with her skinny hands and the man fell on his . 

Taking this as an opportunity, Yoona grabbed the gun on the man’s hand and mightily hit the latter’s head with his gun’s edge—knocking him out easily. Knowing there are two more men approaching her, Yoona hastily turned her body and simply shoot the men in the heads. 

She stood up and brushes off the dirt on her jacket and pants. She threw away the man’s gun and picked up hers that accidentally fell of when she rolled over the floor.

“Any more who wants to surprise me?” Yoona inquired, the question was raised to the blonde who had been waiting for her to speak up.

“No more surprises for you, Yoong. You are going to surprise them.”

“..Go to your right and you will meet the three men that I talked to you about. They are fast approaching. They ticked off that someone’s there and heard the noises. The target is now alone in his room.” Jessica said that earned a nod on the younger girl’s head.

Without wasting any time, Yoona paced towards the location of her mission. However, before she can even do what Jessica instructed, bullets started flying on her right that if not because of her good reflex, she might have been long toasted with the bullets. She hid behind the wall that separates the other side of the room and the entrance while the men continued shooting.

“Yoona you okay?” the younger girl heard the worry tone of her partner over the line. Jessica definitely saw the enormous firing through the CCTV and heard a small groan from the doe-eyed girl that it made her anxious.

“I’m fine.” Yoona replied curtly and slid her hands to each side of her boots. Eyeing the two sharp knives she prepared, she peeked to where the firing men were standing—making sure she will not be hit.

Without hesitation, she gracefully threw the daggers and bull’s eye. 

“Argh!”

Two men immediately dropped unto their knees with the blades sticking unto their hearts. Yoona grabbed this opportunity to fetch her gun and shoot them directly.

SSWWPPT. SSWWPPT.

The remaining guard hid behind the wall beside him, realizing how capable his nemesis is.
Yoona just calmly walked towards the remaining man who was fearfully covering behind the wall. She simply showed herself beside him and before the man could react, he was shot down with a pistol’s bullet buried deep his brain.

“Is that all?” Yoona asked, scanning the whole room for any signs of other living people.

“Yup. Now the target.” The blonde over the line simply replied.

With this, Yoona stared down the man for the last time and looked up to observe the place. The suite was just as nice and cozy as other four-star hotel rooms. It has delicate fluorescents that brings life to the light-painted walls.

Unluckily, its home-like ambiance will be a witness to a murder that Yoona will execute out of her own accord.

The girl had simply walked down the hallways of the room and finally made it to the master’s bedroom. 

Yoona easily saw her target who was struggling to stand on his feet. The girl thought that he was a little bit taller in person than what Jessica had showed her in the picture.

A short, bald man was currently shaking on the edge of the king-sized bed who was wearing nothing but a white robe. He shakily raises the gun he was holding and pointed it to the girl just opposite of him. 

“Wh-who are y-you?? W-what are you do-doing here??” the man asked trembling, the gun was on the verge of falling off his hands.

Yoona stood there calmly, her gun was not even in position just in case the man acts the other way around.

“I am here to kill you, Sir.” The doe-eyed girl spit the words coolly, making the man widen his eyes in fear. 

Yoona saw the dread and plead in the eyes of the man but she was not moved at all. 

She had done this most of the time and she was used to these kinds of look. Although her conscience bothers her once in a while, she was trained not to listen to it and just get the job done.

“N-no. No please no. Don..don’t kill me. I’ll pay you!” the man begged, the gun was still pointed at the advancing doe-eyed girl. The man’s finger was too shaky to trigger the gun on his hands.

“W-who sent you?? Tell me!” the man screamed and was in the verge of tearing up. 

The doe-eyed girl started walking towards the man and the soon-to-be-dead man triggered the gun. Yoona easily dodged the bullet and stared back at the man calmly. The victim started shooting the deer but the girl kept ducking and dodging them easily—and this scared the poor man to the bone. Soon, a clicking sound was heard that indicated that his gun just went out of bullets.

“N-no.No!” the man cried for his life.

He started thrashing everything that his hands could reach. The lampshade on the desk beside him, the picture frame, the pillow, the book—everything that could prevent the girl infront of him to get nearer to him

“Oh com’on, Yoong. Finish him already.” The ice-princess spoke through the earphones with an obvious tone of annoyance. 

The younger girl stared at the man calmly and pointed her own gun on the man who was already freaking the hell out of him. Tears started rolling down his cheeks as he shook his head desperately and rubbed his palms together not to end his life. 

“No please! Please! Spare me!”

Although thoughtful about the begging ahjussi, Yoona knew she has to finish this. She has to finish this just like what she did to her previous missions. 

SSSWWPPPTT.

And long gone were the irritating cries and sobs of the begging man for he was already down on the floor, a bullet pierced in his forehead, with his eyes wide-open.

“Now that’s long.” Jessica’s voice roared in the younger girl’s ear.

Yoona was left staring at the dead body of the man who she had just killed. She bent her knee and reached for the man’s gaping eyes. She slowly closed it with her palm and quietly stared at him for a moment.

I’m sorry I have to kill you, ahjussi. But I need to do this. 

“Yoona, are you going to stay there forever?” HellSica was now starting to appear but the calm doe-eyed girl just shrugged the thought of an angry Jessica and coolly stood up. 

She looked up to the CCTV attached on the right corner of the room and stared at it.

“What now?” the younger asked, knowing that her partner is apparently gawking at her through the hacked CCTV camera.

“The management found out that I have hacked their security data base. They will soon be sending their security men to roam around the lodges to find if there are any intruders. You have to get out of there before that happens.”

With this said, Yoona collectedly slid the gun on her side to get ready herself for escape. She briefly looked at the CCTV for the last time before asking,

“Where do I go from here?”

“There’s a staircase on the farthest right corner from that room. Use it to get into the basement and there’s a red BMW car waiting for you there. While you’re on the run, I will try to distract them with virtual images. You’re on your own while I cut down their access to the real captures. Be careful.” Jessica replied firmly.

Having the instruction, Yoona nodded quickly and hastily paced towards the living area of the room. She passed by the men who she killed awhile ago and paused to grab the daggers buried in their chests. She can’t afford to leave any evidence can she?

Nearing the door, Yoona saw that the man she knocked off with the gun’s edge was half-awake now and the younger didn’t hesitate to pull up her gun and shoot the latter. The poor guard went to sleep again but this time, Yoona was pretty sure he’s not gonna wake up ever again.

The younger opened the door and let her eyes scan the hallway first before she stepped out of the room. Eyeing that the lobby was empty, she calmly walked out and shut the door. The doe-eyed girl calmly strode down the corridors of the hotel and reached as to where Jessica told her. 

“The hotel’s guards are starting to roam around the hotel premises. You need to hurry, Yoona.” Jessica spoke to the doe-eyed girl who was already running down the stairs. One more floor and she’s already in the basement.

The younger girl did not say anything to the girl over the line and continued walking down the staircase. Words are not appropriate in this kind of situation and Yoona knows Jessica thinks the same way too. She needs to get out of the building and that’s what matters.

Soon enough, Yoona was now in the basement. Stepping out, she silently examined the area and immediately located the red BMW that Jessica had prepared for her. She strides towards the vehicle rather calm as her eyes continued to scan the place for another person besides her.

The doe-eyed girl spotted an old lady walking towards her car at the farthest left corner of the area but the girl did not even mind it. She was wearing an all-dark outfit and half-mask after all so being seen by anyone does not indicate danger for the girl.

Reaching the car, Yoona took a last check on the place and quietly slithered herself into the driver’s seat. She fastened her seatbelt and typically started the engine.

“I’m in the car now, Sica..”

A much kept lungful of air was released by the other girl on the phone.

“Good. Now get out of there before anyone sees you. Oh! And buy me some ice cream, Yoong. You know my favorite.” Jessica exclaimed excitedly with the mention of ice cream. She’s an ice-princess after all.

“It was a cucumber-flavored right?” the doe-eyed girl obviously liked to tease the cucumber hater. Jessica could only growl at the mock of the younger girl.

“Yah! Don’t you dare, Im Yoona!” cried out half-angry and the other half was perhaps out of fear from the thought of having a cucumber-flavored ice cream in her hands.

The choding laughed heartily knowing how Jessica hates cucumber for life. And of course, she likes teasing her partner about it.

“Don’t worry, you’ll like it Sica. Later, babe.” 

“Yah! Im Yoo—“

Toot. Toot. Toot.

With a playful grin on her lips, Yoona stepped on the pedal and steered the wheel out of the parking lot and out of the crime scene—and towards the awaiting HellSica.


***


Cops inside the SPD station had been going around the place the entire day. Some had answered phone calls, others tried to shoo the media who rushed to the station after hearing the capture of the notorious and murder suspect, several had questioned the families of the victims, while the rest received new reported crimes within the city.

Now that all commotions had died down, so as the people in the station. The police were obviously exhausted and drained with all the drama that happened throughout this day. Action, drama, comedy—name it all and the Seoul Police Department sure has something to say. They have witnessed such events that K-dramas usually portray and dang, they’re sure it ain’t good seeing it in real time.

For the two outstanding inspectors, they sure have been the most worn out. 

Taeyeon has been handling the families of the victims while trying to process the suspect’s papers so that he can be moved to a more conducive facility. Yuri on the other hand had interrogated the suspect and it was such a very tiring chore for the tanned lady.

She has grave reasons for hating murder and suspects and in today’s questioning, it took all of Yuri’s calmness and rational side not to kill the fugitive who was just inches away from her. Although she’s a cop who believes that everything must go through due process, there’s a side of her wanting to just shoot and kill the criminal who, in one way or another, had done the same thing to their helpless casualties. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth—that’s Yuri.

“Hey, are you done with that?” a midget spoke, stirring the focused Yuri. The tanned girl was staring down some files inside her office when her bestfriend spoke from the door.

Yuri looked up briefly at Taeyeon who was leaning against the door frame and then went back in reading the documents.

“Almost.”

Taeyeon marched towards the reading Yuri and stood beside her.

“What are you reading?”

“The autopsy results of the victims.” The black pearl replied without taking her eyes away from the papers on her hand.

“What does it say?” the shorter girl asked, leaning closer to read the content.

“Well, it confirmed that the suspect the two girls before stabbing them both in the chest and neck mercilessly. They discovered scratches in the openings of each victims and content in their organs. The suspect also drugged the girls into sleep, explaining why the two of them ended up in the motel where they were last seen.” Yuri replied, eyeing the autopsy results.

Taeyeon nodded as if it was the most normal thing she had heard. Well in her work, it’s almost everyday that things like this and how it was done are reported to them. Of course, at first she felt sick and at times threw up with how worst criminals handled their victims. But as times passed, it became common to the midget. Too common that she felt a déjà vu moment when she would hear harsh killings and conducts nowadays.

“Was he drunk or just high? I mean, if we’re to talk about the circumstance, he cannot bang the two victims at the same time. So why did he took both? ” Taeyeon said, pointing out that the criminal could have had one girl to and not two.
Yuri stood up from her seat and piled the papers in her desk.

“The thing about people like them is that they’re unexpected. You do not know what they are thinking and what are the things that they can do. And before you knew it, they’re already there. Infront of you. Flashing those hungry eyes like you’re an appetizer in the middle of a banquet…” Yuri stated, her eyes are firm and were quietly boiling from anger. A bad memory of the past reminded her of how cruel murder and suspects are.

“And the worst thing, you don’t know who these people are…” the tanned girl finished, looking at nothingness while her hands are formed in a fist.

Taeyeon exactly knew what Yuri was talking about and could only look at her best friend with sympathy and pity. She knew that words are not appropriate when Yuri would talk like this. She knew that the best thing that she can do is just pat the back of her pal and let the girl calm herself.

“Inspector Kwon! Inspector Kim!” a police officer suddenly appeared infront of the door that made the two women look up.

“What?”

“There’s a report of murder in MyungYoung Hotel in Cheongdam-dong District.” The cop said, with a hint of anxiety and tiredness in his voice.

The two lady officers looked at each other before Yuri glanced back at the cop on the door.

“Tell the others we’re leaving. Prepare the vehicles.”


***


“Yah! That’s mine!” a smooth voice cried in the middle of a dining room. She just lost her most beloved sushi from a shikshin’s strong chopsticks.

“Ips mime mow.” the full-mouthed monster spoke with a teasing grin.

The cold-blooded ice-princess could only twitch her lips in frustration that the last sushi left on the plate was again seized by the heavy-eater infront of her.

This is their usual routine every after they have finished a mission given to them. In their shared condominium, Jessica would always cook for the two of them, grab a little drink, and talk about the assignment they had. Not a bad routine for hired killers.

“Shikshin.” Jessica hissed and continued eating what is left on her plate. The younger girl could only grin at the fact and continued eating her bowl of rice.

“So, when do you think is our next assignment Yoong?”

The younger girl looked up from her bowl of rice and swallowed the grinded food in before speaking.

“We had just had our assignment done today. I don’t think they would give us another one just after another. It’s almost like a month after another that our next mission is given to us.” Yoona simply said and continued eating, not wanting to talk about the topic.

Jessica pouted and rested her chin on her palm.

“I’ll be bored until then, you know. What shall I do?”

The munching Yoona looked up once again, her gripped spoon is stuck in the middle of her rice.

“Do what you always do. Play around with boys and girls you meet in the bar or party all night long like what you did in the entire four years of being together. I don’t know. I’m pretty sure you’ll not run out of things to do, Sica.” 

Jessica chuckled at the deer’s words. The younger girl sure knows who she is.

Suddenly, a beep coming from the room where they kept Jessica’s computers, listening devices, GSM bugs and hacking paraphernalia was heard—stirring the attention of the two ladies in the kitchen. It indicated that the hacked CCTV camera in the hotel room where they had killed their victim had detected presence of people. 

“Hmm. Looks like the police had found it.” Jessica smirked and stood up from her seat. She excitedly went to the room and Yoona just followed the girl with her eyes.

The younger was too busy eating to care about the police so she continued eating.

“Ooohh! New faces, huh? They’re cute.” the blonde giggled as she saw two unfamiliar female cops in the monitor. They have been doing their jobs for a long time already and she never saw these two ladies from the SPD who usually responds to the crime scene. 

“Yoong! You have to see this! They have new cops!” Jessica shouted from the room that made the younger girl roll her eyes.

“Not interested!” Yoona replied as she held her hands on the bowl of soup.

“Oh come on, Yoong! Come here!” 

Growling, Yoona stood up reluctantly and walked where Jessica is. She knows that the girl will never stop bothering her if she won’t do as she says so here she is, disinterestedly marching towards the room.

“Aish. What does this have to do with me?” Yoona whined as she settled herself on the chair beside the ice-princess who was already occupied in staring down the monitor.

“Well, you have killed a famous businessman and they came to the hotel because of that. So yeah, it has something to do with you.” Jessica pointed out that earned a hiss from the girl beside her.

With a pout, Yoona glanced at the monitor and what (or more, who) she saw next was the most beautiful thing she ever saw in her 24 years of existence.

(on the other side of the Seoul)

“Is this working?” Yuri was checking the CCTV camera that had been there inside the room all the time. 

“Yes, ma’am. We always make sure that all CCTV cameras in the rooms are all working. Our security is tight and we make sure that all our customers will be safe.” The hotel manager answered, looking up to the raven haired girl who was stepping on a ladder to examine the camera.

“So then how did someone hacked your security system that prevented you to notice a murder inside your hotel premises? Is that how you define a ‘tight security’ in your establishment?” the tanned girl asked, looking down the man who could only stare down the floor out of embarrassment and guilt.
 
Yuri looked up the thing once again, using her pen to examine the hanging camera. She stared at it for a moment with a serious face, predicting that the suspect could be gazing at her as of the moment. 

And Yuri’s predictions never fail as a stunning doe-eyed girl was already gawking silently at her from the other side of city. 

“Got something there, Yul?” Taeyeon asked, popping out from the living room. 

“Not sure.” Yuri replied without taking her eyes off the cam.

“What do you mean?” the kid crossed her arms infront of her chest as she looked up at the Kwon.

The black pearl decided to get off the desk and face the asking danshin—making someone to pout in dismay. 

(back to YoonSic’s condominium)

“Hmm. Looks like someone has finally found the apple of her eyes.” Jessica teased, gazing at the starstrucked Im Yoona beside her. She smirked seeing the younger girl not even heard her antics.

Just then a small pout appeared on the deer’s lips that made the older turn her head to the monitor. Jessica grinned from ear to ear, knowing why her dongsaeng’s mood suddenly changed from entire awestruck to gloomy. The raven haired girl had just taken off her gaze from the camera and was now talking to someone.

“Oh. That fella is cute.” Complimented Jessica, referring to the shorter girl that the raven haired girl was talking to.

 She smirked inwardly, knowing that she herself might have been awestruck with the beauty of the short girl as well—just like Yoona to the raven haired girl. Yoona isn’t just the type to admit it verbally, unlike her. The younger girl is the type to express her feelings through actions, not words.  

“I’ll go back to the kitchen. I’m still hungry.” Yoona stated and stood up from her seat. Jessica just stared at the sulking Yoona and stared at her dongsaeng with a smirk. The girl is like a teenager going through puberty that was turned down by her long-time crush. 

Seeing her dongsaeng like this, Jessica turned her focus on the monitor and stared at the small figure of the raven haired girl on the side of the monitor.

“You’re a lucky girl.” 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay. Tell me what you think about this, guys. I know it’s lame but I’ll try harder to make it work. And I need you guys to make this work. Please help me *puppy eyes* Kekeke. Thanks for the subscriptions, views and comments. Oh! And the upvotes, too. They are for sure much appreciated :)

 

PS: Happy birthday to our dearest ice-princess! We sones are always here for you :) And, keep supporting and loving SNSD! :) fighting!