Kiss and Make-up

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We have finished our practice already when my members asked me to eat outside. I was about to say no because I am worried about Miyoung. I am thinking that maybe she is already bored in her stay in my villa. It has been already two days since her members forced her to stay with me because we are left with no choice. On Saturday, her members will be back for good and I asked them already to stay first in my villa because by next week I will be out in the country for our Alive Tour Concert in Japan.

 

 

“Hyung! How is Tiffany-noona doing?” Seungri asked me. We were about to go already after we hang out with our label mates, 2ne1.

 

 

“She is doing fine for the last few days. I already hired a private nurse to look for her whenever I’m out.” I told them while shrugging my shoulders. They eyed me intently. “You really care so much about her huh?" Daesung added.

 

“What are you talking about? Of course, I care about her. She is carrying my kids and it is my responsibility to take care about her needs.” I told them defensively. They exchange looks from each other.

 

 

“So you’re trying to move on about Bom now?” asked Taeyang. I got surprised by Youngbae’s question but I tried to remain cool about it.

 

 

“I-I think so. I need to forget about her now. Though she doesn’t know about Tiffany yet, I don’t want to think about her anymore. I am going to have my own kids, months from now, so it’s a good thing for the both of us to move on.”

 

“From the looks of it, you still haven’t move on yet, aren’t you hyung?” I tried to avoid Jiyoung’s suspicious glances.

 

 

“I have to go now. It’s starting to be late. Got to go guys.” I tapped their shoulders and went on my car.

 

 

I don’t know why I am reacting this way. A while ago I already had my closure with Bom. I admit I still have some feelings for her. I’m very sure that I felt something but when images and visions of Miyoung holding my babies filled my mind, the feeling I know I had for Bom for a very long time has instantly gone. I brushed my hair in frustrations. Right now, all I have to do is to think about Miyoung and my babies. No more, no less.

 

 

 

---------------

 

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

 

Bigbang TOP’s Villa

 

 

I saw Minjung eating an ice cream in the living room. My eyes look for Miyoung and maybe Minjung noticed that I am looking for her.

 

 

“Sir, Tiffany-unnie is in her room. She has not eaten anything yet. She told me she doesn’t want to eat anything because she is not feeling well. I am worried about her already.” She said in a weary voice and I immediately run from the stairs to see her. I went on her room. I knock three times and opened the door. I saw her watching a random show of her members. She glances at me for a while and then she set her eyes on the television again.

 

 

“You haven’t eaten yet.” It’s not a question but a statement.

 

“How are you feeling now?” I sat on the other side of her bed. And according to his will I change the color of her bed mattresses, curtains, pillow cases into color pink. I had some trouble buying them in the department store.

 

“I’m fine already.” She said plainly without looking at me. Jeez, I thinking she’s not in a good mood again.

 

“Aren’t you gonna eat?” I asked her again patiently.

 

“Later.” She said drily.

 

 

What the hell is her problem?

 

 

“But you are not allowed to skip meals. Come on, let’s eat dinner together.” I tried to tell her in a jolly voice.

 

 

“Why are you so stubborn? I already said later, can’t you understand that?” she blurted out in a high tone. She really looks annoyed.

 

“Are you going to stand up or do you want me to carry you? Try me, Miyoung. Don’t test my patience. I don’t care if you are heavy.” I told her in an authoritative voice. She shot me her dagger looks. I thought she will still waver but thank the gods she stood up. She faced her back to me and marched her way outside. We were just fine this morning until I came now. She’s acting weird. I tried to think if I did something wrong but I already racked my brain and still remember nothing. I let out an exasperated sigh. This woman is giving me headaches.

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

Saturday, 9 o’clock AM KST

 

 

Days passed so fast and it is already Saturday now. My members’ flight will be later this morning. As of now, me and Seunghyun are not still in good terms. I don’t want to talk to him. I don’t want to confront him about what I saw in the café shop last time. And I don’t want to face him yet. Not until I can fully understand what is this unknown and weird feeling I have for him right now. I put a barrier in our relationship. I know I am being unfair to him but I don’t care. I went down to look for Minjung. I saw her in the living room watching.

 

 

“Unnie, Sir Top told me that it is their last rehearsal today so he went off early. He also said that he will try to go home early to welcome your members. And ‘don’t forget to tell her to eat her foods and drink her vitamins’.” I almost laugh when Minjung tried to copy Seunghyun’s voice.

 

 

“Don’t mind that bingu. I will eat later. I’ll just ring my members a call Minjung-ah.” I went upstairs again. Taengoo called me that the plane they were riding had land off already.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

[G-Dragon)

Yeogi buteora, modu moyeora

We gon' party like, lilililalala~

Mameul yeoreora, meoril biwora

Bureul jjipyeora lilililalala~

 

[Taeyang]

Jeongdabeun mutjji malkko geudaero badadeuryeo neukkimdaero ga Alright~

Haneureul majuhago du soneul tta wiro jeo wiro nalttwikko shipeo~

                           

[G-Dragon] Nanananana nanananana~

Wow Fantastic Baby~

 

[Chorus: All]

Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [Seungri] Fantastic Baby~

Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance [GD] Wow Fantastic Baby~

 

[Verse 1:]

[G-Dragon] I nanjangpane (Hey! ) kkeutpan wang charye (Hey! )

Ttangeul heundeulkko 3 buneuron bulchungbunhan race (Wait! )

Bunwigineun gwayeol~ ([Taeyang] Huh! )

Catch Me On Fire~ ([Taeyang] Huh! )

Jinjjaga natanattta nananana~

 

[TOP]

Hanabuteo yeolkkaji modeun ge da han suwi

Morae beolpan wireul michin deusi ttwieobwado, geotteunhan ku

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter