Not Just One But Two

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two months. . .

 

 

I woke up early today. Miyoung have her check-up on her ob-gyne and I wouldn’t miss it in the world. We had her check-up last month and they told us that the baby was perfectly fine. Her members are so stubborn like her. They said they want to know the gender so that they would be prepared already.

 

Even me, I am actually worried about her pregnancy. Her tummy grew bigger as time goes by. She was just five months pregnant but it already looks seven or eight to me. So I had agreed to her members that she would have her check-up today. I think everything is going smooth. Except for the fact that I can’t really asked her to live in the villa I bought in Hannam-dong last year.

 

Though I am still confused about my feelings, at least I really tried hard to forget my feelings about Bom. I think I just need to have a closure with her. I know I still love her but when I am with Tiffany, I tend to forget everything. We treat each other as friends now, no string attached and I am already contented with that.

 

Even before I go to their dorm, I bought Miyoung her favorite cake and ice cream. She is obviously craving for those. Though she is not getting fat, her tummy grew so fast. I cannot contradict her likes, or she will burst out her tantrums. I borrowed Jiyoung’s car, I still haven’t bought mine because it was just lately since I learned how to drive and got my driver’s license.

 

 

 

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Girls Generation’s Dorm

 

 

I pressed the doorbell the moment I reached their dorm, and Seohyun, their cute maknae opened the door for me. She looked surprised when she saw me. “Oh! Good morning oppa! You seemed to be so early today.” She said greeting me.

 

I unconsciously looked at my wristwatch and she’s right. I am indeed early for two hours. It’s just seven in the morning and Tiffany’s appointment will be in the next two hours. “I haven’t noticed it until now, Seohyun-ahh. I think you’re right. I am a bit early.” I scratched my nape shyly. Seohyun laughed.

 

“It’s okay oppa. Come inside then. The others are not yet awake even, Fany-unnie. While the others just bought something in the shops downstairs. Yoona-unnie had her shooting on her drama so she went off early.” She opens the door widely and I went inside. I am now a bit comfortable with them since I always come here to check Miyoung’s condition.

 

“Seohyun-ahh, can you please put this cake and ice cream to your refrigerator.” I handed her the plastic bag and she willingly obliged. “Seohyun-ahh! Did you cooked for breakfast already?!”

 

I heard the voice of Taeyeon shouting from her room. “Ne Unnie!” Seohyun shouted back. I saw Taeyeon got out from her room while stretching her arms upwards. She also looked surprised upon seeing me.

 

“I didn’t expect seeing you this early Top-ssi.” She said chuckling. I am so embarrassed. Maybe they were thinking that I am so excited. Ugh!

 

Taeyeon smiled at me genuinely. “Did you eat your breakfast?” I shook my head. “Just join us, Fany-ahh haven’t wake up yet. Most of the times, you will see her either eating or sleeping. Quirky habits of pregnant women, eh?” And we all laughed.

 

Afterwards, Taeyeon looked at me seriously. “Anyway, Top, I have some important matters to discuss with you.” We sat on the seats in their dining room. “By next week, we will be very busy and we are worried to Tiffany. Exactly this Monday we will be flying to Japan for a show and maybe will be staying there for three days. After that, we will be heading to Los Angeles. Jimmy Choo will be having a fashion show and we are invited. So more or less, I can say that we will be out of our country for almost one week.” She said wearily.

 

“I can’t see any problem with that. You know that I can always bring Miyoung in my villa in Hannam-dong. I can take care of her while you are all off to your schedules.”

 

“Of course, I know that very well. But the problem here is, Fany wants to go with us. Knowing her, this will be the first time that she will not come with us when it comes to our schedules as a group. She badly wants to go with us. If we were not only worried about her condition, we will bring her with us without hesitations. But the thing here is, she can’t because her pregnancy is a bit sensitive. She can no longer travel for a long period of time, Los Angeles is way too far. We can’t afford to risk her and the baby but we also don’t want to disappoint her.” She heave a sigh.

 

“I don’t know what to do Top-ssi. You know Tiffany she is so stubborn, and you also know that eversince she got pregnant she became overly sensitive to things.”

 

“Dammit!” I wasn’t able to control my temper anymore. Taeyeon looked flabbergasted. “Oh, sorry for that. Anyway, I’ll try my best to talk to her later. We all know that Tiffany is one hell of a stubborn woman.” Taeyeon just laughed heartily at my comment.

 

As if on cue, I saw Tiffany standing in front of her room looking so beautiful with her messy dress and night dress. She still looks so sleepy while rubbing her eyes. She looked like an angel sent here from above.

 

Damn, I am being so corny here!

 

“Hey! Why are you so early, Seunghyun?” she said while yawning. She is the only person calling me in my real name, Seunghyun, while the rest calls me with my screen name “TOP”. The way she speak my name, it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter