Superman

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIGBANG TOP Shows His Love For His Family

 

 

The famous charismatic rapper of Bigbang posted a picture of his beautiful partner and fiancée SNSD Tiffany together with his super cute and adorable twins on instagram yesterday. This is the first time that the idol showed his affection with her fiancée in public. The picture was obviously a stolen shot while having fun in their living room. Their twins Chloe and Caleb Choi are both wearing the traditional hanbok of native Koreans while Tiffany is wearing a casual white t-shirt and blue cotton shorts. Insiders said that the soon to be married couple spent their weekends at the house of TOP’s parents to celebrate Chuseok. Apparently, the said photo gained a lot of likes and bombarded with thousands of comments saying how sweet and romantic the idol rapper is.

 

 

Who’s vying for this super gorgeous couple? Follow them on their instagram accounts @choi_seunghyun_ttop and @xolovestephi

 

courtesy: Pann and Instiz

 

 

///////////////

 

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Bigbang TOP’s Villa

27th of October 2015

9:30 KST

TOP’s POV

 

 

“Jesus Christ! What will I do with your kids, hyung?!?” I want to laugh at Seungri. He really looks frustrated right now. My members all came here in my villa this morning. The staffs of Superman Returns invited them today for the filming of our episode. We are all at the living room watching a random show at the television. Jiyoung and Daesung are playing with Chloe while Seungri and Yougbae are accompanying Caleb.

 

 

We all laughed when we saw Seungri having a hard time with Caleb. My son is riding on his back while he’s pulling his hair for support. “I am Mighty Caleb and no one can beat me! Yahhhh!” Caleb shouted while he raises his hand holding his toy sword. He slashed it towards Youngbae who playfully portrayed the role of a villain.

 

 

“I think I’m going to lose all my hair right now.” Seungri scowled at me and Daesung.

 

 

“Don’t look at me like that. You are the one who insisted to play with him. I thought you said that you don’t like playing with dolls.” Daesung said sarcastically.

 

 

“Uncle Daesung, you need to feed Penelope. She’s already hungry.” Chloe frowned at him while handing him the Barbie doll Tiffany bought to her. Daesung scratched his nape shyly.

 

 

“I’m sorry I forgot, Princess Chloe. So where’s the food?” Daesung asked her while we smiled at him cheekily.

 

 

Chloe stood from her pink chair and she narrowed her eyes at Jiyoung. “Uncle Jiyoung, I told you to cook the food. You are supposed to finish it by now.” She said while pointing him her cooking set plastic toys.

 

 

Jiyoung just laughed and shook his head. “I can’t fathom your children’s attitude, hyung. You know were not supposed to be here while babysitting your kids.”

 

 

“But you still came. It’s not that it doesn’t really matter.” I said and smirked at him.

 

 

 “I wonder how you manage to take care of these two by yourself.” Youngbae said and chuckled.

 

 

“Oh trust me; you cannot imagine what may happen to me if I’m only the one left to take care of them.” I said that earned a laugh from them.

 

 

“What?!?” Seungri exclaimed while looking so awful with that surprised face on his face while Caleb is looking at him with so much amusement.

 

 

“What is it?” I asked him.

 

 

“Didi, I want to poop. My stomach is aching already. I asked Uncle Seungri to help me at the bathroom.” He said while clutching his tummy. Everybody inside the room died laughing. Even our manager who is sitting at the side of the room looks very amused. My son is smiling naughtily at Seungri.

 

 

“Boy, I’m not your father! Go ask him. The hell I’m not going to help you!” Seungri’s face is very dark.

 

 

“Watch your words, Seungri.” I said at him sharply.

 

 

“I don’t want my Didi. I want you Uncle Seungri. Please, my tummy is hurting already.” Daesung is already tearing up from refraining himself from laughing.

 

 

Seungri glared at us. Then he sighed and carried Caleb on his arms. “I hate how you grew up so spoiled, boy.”

 

 

We all laughed when Seungri left while Caleb is tugging him in the bathroom. “It’s beauty time!” Chloe squealed excitedly and ran to her room. When she came back she is already holding Tiffany’s make-up kit.

 

 

“Oh man, I hope I am not thinking what Chloe’s thinking right now.” Jiyoung muttered nervously.

 

 

I smiled secretly. I already know what my daughter’s up to. I know her so well. The last time I played with her in her room while Tiffany is doing yoga in the basement, I turned up to be a very classy woman. For goodness sake, I don’t know what happened but I just found Tiffany laughing the hell out of me. Chloe applied some make-up on my face. She even chooses a fuchsia pink lipstick and put a ribbon on my hair. I was so embarrassed that time but apparently it came out to be so fun to her and she end up kissing me on the lips.

 

 

“Uncle Ji, let’s make you pretty like Aunt Taeyeon!” she said while giggling. She even jump out of excitement. The staffs are already laughing. The Mighty G to the D, G-Dragon will be the laughing stock of the whole South Korea once this episode will be aired next week.

 

 

“Oh no, no baby. You can’t do that. I am a boy so you can’t make me pretty.” Jiyoung said to her while shaking his head vigorously. “If you want, you can ask your Uncle Daesung or rather your Uncle Youngbae.” he added.

 

 

“Please Uncle Ji.” she clasped her hands like she was praying and pouted at Jiyoung. “I’ll tell Aunt Taeyeon that you made me cry.” she said at him naughtily.

 

 

“I can’t believe your daughter just blackmailed me, hyung!” he exclaimed exasperatedly.

 

 

“Oh yeah, she just did Kwon Jiyoung.” I said and scoffed at him.

 

 

Daesung and Youngbae both looked restless on their seat. Who not be nervous when all this things will be filmed and aired for the whole viewers and fans to see.

 

 

Minutes had passed; Seungri went inside the living room while his whole body is soak wet. Caleb is walking behind him with only his underwear. Caleb ran to him.

 

 

“Didi, I’m hungry.” he said and pouted. I glared at Seungri.

 

 

“What the hell happened?!?” Tiffany will surely wring my neck when she knew about this. Seungri just looked at me sharply.

 

 

“Why don’t you ask your son, hyung? Ahhhh! Jjinja! Now, I look very awful! I just hope my future kids will not be like him! He’s such a troublesome kid!” he said and sat himself on the sofa. I carried Caleb in my arms and went to their room. I got a blue t-shirt and a gray sweatpants.

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

[BEHIND THE CAMERA- INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW]

 

 

PD: What can you say about TOP’s kids?

 

 

(Seungri frowned at the camera)

 

 

Seungri: Well, if only I do have a choice, I won’t really come here babysitting his kids. For the first time in our lives, our hyung asked us a favor so we are all surprised.

 

 

Jiyoung: As you can see what happened to the four us, you’ll now know what kind of kids they are. Kids are kids though. To be honest, we had fun being here. This is a once in a lifetime experience for us. As an idol, people will surely be interested how we handle kids. I guess I want to have kids like Chloe and Caleb in the future.

 

 

(The four chuckled at what he said)

 

 

Daesung: Chloe is such a sweetheart. She can easily capture every man’s heart by his smile. I bet she got her bright attitude from her mother. Just like Tiffany-ssi, Chloe is an energy pill for us. On the otherhand, Caleb is the little Bigbang TOP. He’s very aloof to others but he’s still a gentle kid. Tiffany raised them well though Caleb has a very spoiled attitude. The perks of having two idols as their parents.

 

 

PD: Do you have regrets visiting the Choi family here?

 

 

(All of them shook their heads.)

 

 

Youngbae: Of course not. We will surely treasure this moments in our life. Our surprise visit here will leave an impression to the viewers. Not every time the high and mighty G-dragon will be treated like that. Only Chloe can do that to him. Look at him, I think red lipstick suits him best.

 

 

(He said while laughing at GD)

 

 

Seungri: Although I feel so bad at myself for reacting like this, I know that Caleb is a nice kid. I’ve already seen that before. He’s just still so I don’t have any choice but to understand his mischiefs.

 

 

PD: What can you say about TOP and SNSD Tiffany?

 

 

Daesung: Can we say anything here?

 

 

(He asked while laughing)

 

 

Daesung: Well hyung, I just wanna say good luck man! It’s very hard to handle kids much more he has two in an instant. Maybe were not just used to it but TOP has really changed a lot since the twins are born. He has been through a lot. But I am really happy for him.

 

 

Jiyoung: Yeah, we are really happy for him. He’s normally a bingu but he changed for the better. He’s now more matured but his fascinations about art, furniture and wines never changed. I think now that he has more money, it just got worst. (*chuckles)

 

 

Youngbae: Good thing is, Tiffany is really a practical woman. Hyung, I hope you’ll not get mad once you watch this. Mianhe!

 

 

(everybody laughed)

 

 

Seungri: One day, he went to our dorm and he’s already a bit tipsy. We were surprised to see him there because he’s already staying at his villa with Tiffany and the kids. He’s so down and he looks really problematic. We asked him what’s wrong but he just kept on murmuring how life at him. So we called Tiffany noona. We just found out that they had a misunderstanding. Tiffany noona kept on blabbering how she got mad at TOP because she went home only to find out their villa with a lot of furniture and paintings at the basement. Practically, our hyung was forced to leave his own villa by his fiancée. I guess, furniture and paintings are really his fascinations.

 

 

Youngbae: Please bear more a little with our TOP, Tiffany-ssi. And we wish you a happy life!

 

 

 

PD: Do you think there will be a wedding to celebrate next year or this year?

 

 

(The four just smiled)

 

 

Jiyoung: I think we are not the right person to answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter