Be With You

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still can’t believe that we are actually expecting our twins a few months from now. I tried to look at Seunghyun and I can’t help but to smile secretly as I see the genuine happiness on his face. A smile is crept on his face and he is whistling a joyful rhythm. He even cracked a joke to Mrs. Han that he is such a sharpshooter for having twin in an instant.

 

 

A while ago, I don’t want to but I really saw him getting teary-eyed. I’m really lucky that he accepted me and our twin. Everything that happened to us are all unexpected. I slept with him, I got pregnant with his, I saw him after two months, and then now we are having two babies unexpectedly. Dammit, I am really happy.

 

 

“Miyoung.” Seunghyun called my name. To be honest, I hate being called with that. I prefer Tiffany or Stephanie. But with him, it’s like my name sounds so good in his voice. I mentally shook my head. God, what am I thinking?

 

 

I looked at him. He looks so cool while driving. I just stared at his face and wait for him to say something. “I hope you don’t mind but I’m planning to go to the mall to buy something for the twin and for you also.” He is smiling so widely that I can’t help but to smile back at him also.

 

 

Is he asking me out on a date? Jeez, I beginning to give meaning to his actions.

 

 

I tried to look nonchalant. “Are you sure? But. . .” he didn’t let me finished my sentence.

 

 

“No more buts, Miyoung. I’m going to be very busy on the next few weeks for our Alive Tour concert and I won’t be able to help you by our twin’s needs. I want to be a very responsible father to my kids. Besides, Jessica told me that your clothes doesn’t fit you anymore because of your tummy. Let me buy you some comfortable clothes and maternal dresses.” He said those things to me with gentleness. A warm feeling of emotions envelop my heart. I looked away from him. I don’t want him to see me blushing.

 

 

“You know that you don’t need to do all this things, Seunghyun.” I told him in a low voice. I know he heard me because I did heard him heave a sigh.

 

 

“Listen to me Miyoung.” He said in a serious voice. He held my left hand which is on my lap, while his other hand is on the steering wheel. “I know that we doesn’t love each other. But please, just let me do this. I care so much about you and our babies. I love what I am doing and I am not being forced to do so. Let me take care of you and our kids.” Finally, his words made me smile. I looked at him and he smiled at me. This man is making me fall for him. I know we don’t love each other now but maybe he’s right. We can be friends while taking care of our kids. No strings attached.

 

 

“Fine then. No matter what I say I know I won’t win an argument with you. You’re just so bossy.” I joked and he just chuckled. His laugh is music to my ears. In all fairness this bingu is really handsome no doubt with that. I smiled at my own thought.

 

 

After a few minutes, we reached our destination. Lotte Department Store is one of the biggest shopping place in South Korea. I was about to remove my seatbelt when Seunghyun help me with it. He pulled my face to him. For a second, I thought he was going to kiss me but he just put his sunglasses in my face while he on the other hand wore his ball cap.

 

 

“Let’s go, Miyoung. I want to be with you all alone today.”

 

 

He got out from the car and opened the door from me. I didn’t thought that he is such a gentleman. “Thank you.” He smiled at me and took my hands. I silently gasped. My, my, but he is acting like a sweet boyfriend now. I was even surprised when he got my bag.

 

 

“I want to carry your bag for you.” And he smirked at me. Out of shock I put my hands on his forehead. “Are you sick or what, Seunghyun?” and then he laughed.

 

 

“Of course not. Just imagine that I am your boyfriend for the whole day.” He walked away from me leaving me there flabbergasted. “Are you coming or not?” he said while a smirk is plastered on his devilish handsome face. I rolled my eyes to him. I tried to look unaffected by his words a while ago.

 

 

“You know, I can carry my bag perfectly. I am just pregnant, not mutilated.” I was about to get my bag from him when he raised it high above his head. And because he is way taller than me plus the fact that he is towering me it just make it so impossible to get it from him.

 

 

“Just walk, Miyoung. You see? People are already staring at us. You don’t want to make a scene here, right?” he whispered in my ears and it sends a thousand bolts of electricity in my spine. I know I’m literally blushing right now.

 

 

“Ugh! I hate you!” I started to marched away from him. That jerk really knows how to piss me off.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

Lotte Department Store Myeongdong, Seoul Korea

 

 

“Pink!”

 

“Yellow!”

 

“Pink!”

 

“Yellow!”

 

 

“I am the mother so pink it is!”

 

 

“But I am the father! So I chose yellow!”

 

 

“I will be having a hard time giving birth with our babies so I am the boss. Pink!” Miyoung is fuming mad already. I just want to piss her off. She looks so hot whenever she is angry. The sales clerk is already amused with us. Miyoung is so cute.

 

 

“I already let you pick the color blue baby crib a while ago. I want the green one but in the end, you still bought the blue so you are going to buy this pink one. Arasso?”

 

 

“Okay fine. Your wish is my command, milady.” I sighed. Miyoung is not really a pushover.

 

 

“Very good.” She said smiling while tapping my shoulders.

 

 

“Come on. Pay the bill already. I’m dead tired, Seunghyun.” She followed the sales clerk in the cashier. If only we don’t have any commitments, I bet I would enjoy my time with her.

 

 

“Did we forget to buy something?” I asked her again but she shook her head.

 

 

“Let’s just buy the feeding bottles and some other things next time. I want to sleep now.” She really looks very tired. I paid the bills hurriedly and send her to their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

Cheongdamdong, Seoul, South Korea 

Girls Generation’s Dorm

 

The security guard of their building helped me with the paper bags and things we bought. I held her Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter