Frustrations

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOT AN UPDATE:

 

Okay, sorry for taking up this whole page about my rants and frustrations. This is not an update guys. I just want to burst in tears right now! For heaven's sake! Why do I have a feeling that the world is being rude to me? 1 month before the concert of The Best of the Best Concert of Girls Generation here in the Philippines I already accept the fate that I can't no longer have the opportunity to participate in it. Who would not be annoyed about that? When One Direction announced that they will have a concert here, they broadcast it even one year before but why the hell when Girls Generation's Concert they have to announced it in the most unexpected time of my life?!? I'm not financially prepared dammit. But now, ohmygoodness! The concert is on April 12 and it's already April 10 now! Wow! Just wow! I have to convinced myself fully that it's not yet time for me to meet them in person. How cool is that? Okay, please note the sarcasm!

 

 

I'm not in the mood to give you an update today. Well, atleast the Japanese comeback album of SNSD is really daebak! Have you watch it already? Catch me if you can lalalalala

 

 

I think they did it well, seriously, the distribution of lines are fair and I think Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri outshine the others in their music video now. I'm not disappointed though my bias Taeyeon and Tiffany slayed it also.

 

 

By the way, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter