Face to Face

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

371-26 Hapjeong-dong, Seoul, Korea

Bigbang’Dorm

 

 

We don’t have any schedule today so we are all spending our off in our dorm. We were quite surprised when Youngbae got out from his room all dressed up.

 

“Yaaahh! Hyung! You’re off to somewhere?” our maknae asked him. Daesung stopped doing his push-ups routine. While Jiyoung though he seemed too preoccupied with his works peeked through his eyeglasses. Maybe he is composing again.

 

“It’s Yuri-ssi’s birthday. She asked me to eat at their dorm and I’m too shameful to say no. And besides, I need to give her my gift.” He said smiling like a boyish teenage boy.

 

“Omo! Jjinja?? Daebakk!! Can I come with you then? To be honest, I’m quite close with her since she was my college classmate.” Seungri grinned while his eyes are twinkling in mischief.

 

We stared at him doubtful. “Oh really? Why haven’t I knew that?” Daesung asked him while smirking.

 

“It’s because you haven’t ask about it.” And then he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I’m coming too, then.” Daesung stood up from his sit while wiping the sweat from his face.

 

“You’re not even invited Kang Daesung.” I told him plainly. “Don’t worry. Atleast I’m close with Yoona-ssi and Tiffany-ssi. I was once with them at a variety show. Family Outing.” He said void without any emotions. I gaped at him when I heard that particular name.

 

“What now hyung? Tongue got tied?” Taeyang sneered. I glared at him. “If you want to go, just go. You don’t need to say anything. I don’t care anyway.” Jiyoung get up from his sit.

 

“You are going too?” I asked him incredulously. “Yes. What will I eat here? Nothing. I’d better go with them at least I can eat something edible. Not that ramyun noodles in the cupboard.” He said chuckling.

 

My members are now staring at me as if they are waiting for me to say something. “What?” I almost yell at them.

 

“You’re not going?” Taeyang asked curiously. My eyebrows met in confusion. “And why would I?” I told them drily.

 

“You don’t have anything to eat here.” Jiyoung said as he had hit a point.

 

“Do I look like I even care? I wouldn’t die in starvation. I can even always order outside.” I ignore their knowing looks. I hate confrontations.

 

“Why can’t you just go with us? Give us an acceptable reason then.” Jiyoung stared at me seriously. For a moment, I stood still in the living room while they are waiting me for an answer. I could not just tell them that I do not want to see Tiffany. Not that I really don’t want to see her but I did promise to her already. We talked about it and I agreed to her.

 

“I don’t need to explain myself to you. Now, if you really wanna go, just go. Why the hell would you want me to come with you? Besides, I am not invited.” I scowled at them.

 

“Uh-hah!” Seungri snapped his fingers as if he were a genius and he thought of something. “If you will not come with us, I’ll tell Tiffany-noona that you are thinking of her always.” He said. Ahh! The evil and sneaky maknae of Bigbang. And they give each other high fives looking like mere lunatics while smiling widely.

 

I glared at them.“Are you trying to blackmail me huh?”

 

“Nope. I’m a good boy, hyung. I’m just giving you some choices. You will go with us and I’ll keep our mouths shut as if we didn’t heard you spoke Tiffany-noona’s name or you won’t come and I’ll tell her how much you miss her.” My eyes widen at what he said. Ugh, this maknae is really a handful.

 

If only I’m not being selfish, I actually want to see Tiffany again. Not because I miss her of course, I just want to know if is she’s doing good. Damn, why do I even try to convince myself? Deep inside my senses, there’s a part of me that yearn for her. Seriously, I don’t want her to feel awkward if we see each other later but I just can’t these bastards go there on their own. I’m afraid they might tell Tiffany some silly s. I don’t know what happened, but I just found myself going with them.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea

Girls Generation’s Dorm

 

 

We are now inside their dorm and I can feel the animosity and the awkwardness of the situation. The members of Girls Generation looked like they have seen a ghost the moment we entered their dorm.

 

“Annyeong haseyo!! Happy birthday Yuri-ssi!” Seungri greeted Yuri with an exhilarating vigor. Atleast the awkwardness of silence was broken. The girls are now smiling to us when I saw them. But I can still feel that they are not comfortable on something. They look worried and unease.

 

“Gomawo Seungri-ssi!” Yuri smiled at her. I saw Jiyoung tapped Taeyang’s shoulders.

 

“Yaahhh! Dong Youngbae! Why don’t you give your gift to Yuri-ssi now? You look overwhelmingly stunned.” And we all laughed. The tension in the air lessened. I noticed that Tiffany is not around. I want to ask but I know they will be quite surprised if I would.

 

“Yuri-ahh, here’s our gift. I hope you like it.” Taeyang shyly handed the gift to Yuri-ssi. I saw the both of them blushed. They looked cute though.

 

“I’m sorry a while ago. We just didn’t expect your surprised visit here. It’s not every day that famous hallyu idols visit our dorm. Yuri told us a friend would come but we didn’t expect it to be you guys.” Taeyeon, their kid leader said apologizing. We smiled at her. We know what she’s implying. It’s a very rare circumstances that the idols in YG Entertainment visit SM entertainment’s idols.

 

To the public it was always impossible to have friends in the opposite company. It always creates a big fuss about it. “No, it’s okay. It’s our fault actually. We decided to come too though we were not really invited. I hope it’s fine with you guys.” Jiyoung explained to them. I just smiled.

 

You can’t actually blame the public for liking them. I know they are one of the famous girl group in South Korea. Truth to be told, they are indeed pretty and very talented. Aside from being beautiful outside, they are also kind-hearted. There are some hallyu idols that are just good in front of the camera. Fame-, in short. But these girls are different.

 

“It’s alright. You can sit first while we are waiting for the two.” The blonde one told us, if my memory serves me right, Jessica is her name. I am just curious, why does everybody look in a rush.

 

“Feel at home, okay? Here, you can eat first this pizza.” Sunny-ssi put the box of pizza on the center table.

 

“Hyung, have you noticed? The girls looked tensed and they have this worried looks on their faces.” Daesung whispered to them. “I don’t know. If you want, you can ask them. Like what you’ve said you are close with them, am I right?” I told him sarcastically.

 

“In fairness, your dorm looks very exquisite noona.” Seungri budged in. The tallest girl in their group giggled. “Thanks Seungri-ssi. We are nine living in here, so I think we deserved the best or else we’ll nullify our contract and go to the opposite companies.” Sooyoung said jokingly.

 

Seungri was right their dorm is three times bigger than ours. The facilities are good. “By the way, where is Yoona-ssi and Tiffany-ssi?” Daesung asked out of nowhere. I narrowed my eyes to him. But I noticed that the girls were frozen when they heard the question of Daesung.

 

“Ahh. You know. Schedules. They filmed their episode in Strong Heart.” Hyoyeon laughed awkwardly while she is preparing the food they ordered. Jiyoung was about to asked something when the door opened.

 

We all glanced at it. There she was, the woman who kept haunting my mind for the past few months. Nothing has changed to her. She still looks beautiful as ever. I feigned surprised. I did smile at her but she didn’t smiled back. She looked sick and pale. I was rendered speechless. I was shocked because in a matter of few seconds she suddenly lost her consciousness.

 

“Tiffany! . . .” we were all shocked when she fell.

 

What the hell happened to her?

 

I hurriedly went to her out of adrenaline rush. I carefully place her in my arms. My heart is beating frantically. I’m dead worried.

 

“Let’s bring her to the hospital!!” I shouted at them. They all look worried. When I saw her at the doorway I know there is something wrong with her already. My members also look worried while their Tiffany’s members looks very sick. Their faces are colorless and pale as if they’ve met their worst nightmare.

 

“No. Just bring her to our room. I’ll just ring the clinic below. I know she’s fine.” Their leader, Taeyeon said calmly though she still looks worried and unease at the situation.

 

“But she doesn’t look okay with me! She looks very sick!!” I almost said yelling at her but she just scowled at me.

 

“I know what I am doing. Now, just do what I say!!” she shouted at me and her voice held a warning. We are all surprised at her outburst. So I had no choice but to do what she said. This woman is really something. Small but terrible, eh?

 

I placed her carefully on her bed. After a few minutes, the doctor came. “Is she the patient?” he asked and I just nodded.

 

The doctor checked her vital signs and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter