Missing Her

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers,

Someone requested me to have a character for Chloe and Caleb. I searched the internet and heck, I easily got attracted with these two kids. So I made up my mind to finally gave you the freedom to imagine this two kids to be the twins of TopFany! Aren't they just so cute?

 

Chloe Choi

 

Caleb Choi

 

Someone’s POV

 

 

I made a huge mistake by trapping Seunghyun for that mess two years ago. I loved him so much that it pained me seeing him another girl. I regret letting him go and I regret breaking up with him. I thought what he have for Tiffany-ssi isn’t something serious. I easily jumped into conclusions. I was holding into his promise that he will only love one woman in his life, and that was me. Now, I am facing the consequences of what I did for them. I can’t believe that they are now engaged and they have twins for kids. A part of me felt betrayed of course, but what can I do? I guess I am already too late.

 

 

I asked my management for a hiatus. I am now staying here in a penthouse in Las Vegas. I want to talk to Tiffany-ssi and clear things to her. I am quite sure that she still can’t forget what happened back then. I am planning to meet her soon. I believe that this isn’t the time yet. I am not still ready. The fame and limelight makes me sick. Netizens are too much to handle. My life is wrecked. Issues about me taking drugs are getting out of control. I sigh heavily. My life is a big right now. Karma is really a .

 

 

I miss my members so much. And I really miss him too. Terribly.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

TRENDING TOPICS ON ALLKPOP, KOREABOO, ONEHALLYU AND SOOMPI

 

 

Superman Returns’ airing last Sunday earned the highest rating for the first time after the mysterious twins of idol couple SNSD Tiffany and Bigbang TOP shoot their first episode. The fraternal twins Chloe and Caleb Choi showed their overflowing aegyo and they easily captured the viewers’ heart. This is the first time the couple showed their kids to the public and it received so much love. [3345765 views; 112965 shares; 346789 likes; 1387 dislikes]

 

 

 

Bigbang TOP showed his super daddy skills by spoiling his kids’ needs! It was revealed in their first episode of Superman Returns how much he took care of his twins. You will be surprised that the charismatic idol rapper also has his soft side by watching Barbie movies with his daughter Chloe Choi and by cooking the favorite dish of his children which is spaghetti pasta. Are you swooned by the superman skills of the newest daddy in Superman Returns? [1156374 views; 4356 shares; 16899 likes; 234 dislikes]

 

 

Chloe Choi is a little “mini-me” of SNSD Tiffany! [675843 views; 14432 shares; 36745 likes; 111 dislikes]

 

 

 

----------

 

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea

Girls Generation’s Dorm

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

“Why did you woke up so early, Tiff?” Hyoyeon said while her eyes are still a bit puffy from sleep. I smiled at her. It’s still 15 minutes before 6 o’ clock. We stayed in our dorm last night. The episode 2 of Superman Returns will be filmed next week so I don’t have any reason to stay at Seunghyun’s villa last night.

 

 

“Good morning too, Hyo.” I said sarcastically trying to stop myself from giggling. She just rolled her eyes on me. “The kids want to see their dad at the airport before they’ll fly to Hong Kong for their MADE tour concert.”

 

 

I was preparing for the twin’s breakfast. I don’t want them to go without eating anything. And besides, Chloe and Caleb doesn’t forget to drink their milk every time they want to. That is why Caleb is a little bit chubby.  “Oh, I see. We’ll see you later then?” she asked while yawning.

 

 

“Yes. It’ll just be fast. To be honest, Chloe is throwing tantrums at me last night. She doesn’t want to let her Didi go. She’s getting a little bit possessive with her dad. I’m just glad that Seunghyun promise to buy her toys so she stopped whining.” I told her while frowning and she just laughed at me.

 

 

“That’s the perks of having a father like Top-ssi. He loves to spoil his children.” She said while shrugging her shoulders. I was about to say something to Hyo when I heard Caleb’s small voice.

 

 

“Mimi. . .” Caleb said while rubbing his eyes. He looks so cute while doing that. I carried him in my arms. “What do you want, sweetie?” I said while smiling.

 

 

“I woke up early because we are going to see Didi at the airport today, right?” he said innocently. I smiled back at him.

 

 

“Yes, of course. Now go and wake up your sister. I already prepared your milk and breakfast.” I let go of him on the floor carefully and he run at their room.

 

 

I saw my other members went inside the dining room. “You have a schedule today, Yoong?” I asked Yoona. She doesn’t normally wake up this early.

 

 

“Yeah Fany-unnie. I have a magazine pictorial. I am still sleepy though.” She said lazily.

 

 

“Mimi. . .” Caleb tugged the hem of my shirt. He looked a bit worried. “What happened, baby?”

 

 

“I think Chloe is sick, Mimi. She doesn’t look okay to me.” He said while close to tears. Instantly, I made my way to their room. I saw my daughter lying on the bed in a fetal position. My heart cried upon seeing my daughter at that state. I sat on her bed and touched her forehead. I gasped when I felt that her skin is burning hot. I think she had a fever.

 

 

She opened her eyes slowly. “Mimi. . .” she said and put her tiny arms on my waist.

 

 

“Come here, baby.” I put her on my lap. This is not the first time that Chloe got sick and so is Caleb, but every time this happened I can’t help but to feel worried. I saw Taeyeon and Yoona on the doorway.

 

 

“I think Chloe got a flu, Taeng.” I said worriedly. “I’ll get some meds.” Taeyeon went off the room. Caleb sat on the other side of the bed and she touched his sister’s small hands. “Are you okay, Chloe?” he asked sadly and Chloe just smiled faintly at his brother.

 

 

“M-Mimi, can I see Didi?” Chloe said stuttering. It pained me to see my children sick like this. “But baby. . . you are sick. You need to rest.” I told her sternly.

 

 

“I want to see Didi, Mimi. I already miss him.” She said while coughing. When she is acting like this I don’t have the guts to say no to her.

 

 

“Alright, but after we go to the airport you promise to take a rest, okay?” I said gently and she nodded at me. I went to their closet and get her a red sweatshirt and skirt.

 

 

“Come on, Caleb. Let’s eat your breakfast first then we’ll see your Didi at the airport.” I carried Chloe on my arms and Caleb held my other hand. After they eat breakfast, Seohyun and Hyoyeon bathe Caleb and dress him up while I took care of Chloe. I didn’t bathe her and I just end up giving her a sponge bath. Her fever might just get worst.

 

 

“Mimi, can I bring my toy gun at the airport?” Caleb said cheerfully. He is wearin the same clothes with Chloe. Actually, they look like school kids. I gigged at the sight of my babies. Sooyoung put the little bow tie Jessica bought him at New York. I smiled at him. “Of course you can, baby.”

 

 

 

The girls smiled at us. “You look so cute, Fany.” Sooyoung chuckled. I raise my eyebrows at her. “You’re saying?” I asked while scowling. I am wearing a simple white V-neck T-shirt with my ripped skinny jeans and a pumps. Too simple yet classy.

 

 

“You still look gorgeous even though you have that cute baby bag on your shoulder instead your favorite Prada bag.” Yuri teased.

 

 

“Nonsense.” I rolled my eyes to them. “Got to go guys.” Again, I carried Chloe on my arms. She is really quiet when she’s sick. I felt her face on the crook of my neck. I am just glad that my kids’ are still small or else I’ll end up having a hard time carrying them on my arms.

 

 

 

We reached the parking lot of the building. I put Caleb and Chloe on their seats at the back. My car is safe for children unlike G-dragon’s flashy Lamborghini and Seunghyun’s Volvo car.

 

 

After a few minutes we already reached Incheon Airport. I called Seunghyun to tell that we are already at the parking lot of the airport. After a few rings he finally answered it. “Just wait me there. I am at the lobby with Jiyoung and Seungri. We are still waiting for Daesung and Youngbae. I’ll hang up this up.” And then, all I heard is the end tone of my mobile phone. He didn’t even let me speak. Darn h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter