After She Left

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

 

 

“Mommy! Can we go with you? I already miss Aunt Jessica and Aunt Krystal!” Chloe said while her brother is sitting silently on the couch while watching news. They are only three years old but Caleb is acting more matured than his age.

 

 

And yeah, it has been exactly two years when I left Seoul. I am now living with my twins here in New York. Jessica is helping me because one year ago she left Girls Generation permanently to take care of her own business. Lee Soo Man sajangnim is only giving me a hiatus. She doesn’t want me to leave Girls Generation, too. But what happened two years ago made me want to leave Girls Generation too. I know I am made a very irrational decision but I was too hurt to think properly back then.

 

 

After I left Seunghyun’s villa, I hurriedly went to our dorm that time and packed our things. I called Taeyeon and my members. They helped me without thinking twice because they saw me how messed up I am right then.

 

 

I smiled at my kids while Chloe is looking so cute while pouting. “Really baby? But you only saw your Aunt Jessica yesterday.”

 

 

“But I am missing her already, and also Aunt Taeyeon, Aunt Sunny, Aunt Seohyun, Aunt Yuri, Aunt Sooyoung, Aunt Yoona and Aunt Hyoyeon.” She said while counting it on her little fingers.

 

 

I kneeled on the floor and brush her long black curly hair. She really looks like his father. “We are going to fly to Seoul this Saturday, are you excited?” I tried to put glee in my voice. I am actually nervous because I am not still ready to go back there but I have no choice. Lee Soo Man wants to say something important to me. My members are also excited but I am feeling the other way around.

 

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Chloe jumped in joy while clapping her hands. I saw Caleb frown at me. “But I don’t want to go there, Mom.” Caleb sulks on his seat.

 

 

He went to us. “But why?” I am quite surprised to hear it from him. I caressed his pink chubby face.

 

 

“Aunt Krystal said that our father is living there and I don’t want to see him.” He said while giving me a disappointed face. I was in awe by what he said. I know my kids are smart but I never thought that Caleb would think like a mature man.

 

 

“Caleb, don’t you want to meet our Didi? My classmates always tease us because we don’t have one but Aunt Jessica told me that we have but he is just staying in a far, far place so he cannot come to us easily.” Chloe said in her cute small voice.

 

 

I stopped myself from crying. I didn’t know that my kids are suffering from my decision two years ago. “Our Didi doesn’t love our Mimi because if he really did, mom would not be hurting like this.” Caleb said in an angry voice, and he looks like he really wanted to cry.

 

 

“Baby, Mimi is not angry to your Didi okay?” I held Caleb’s face gently. “But I always see you crying while looking at dad’s picture, mom.” He said reasonably. I just sighed again.

 

 

I want to be proud of my twins because at their young age they are really so smart. I gently touch their hands and kissed them lightly. “Mimi just missed your Didi, so do not be angry with you dad, okay baby?” Caleb looked hesitant but he still nods at me. I know I need to make an excuse because Caleb is really smart.

 

 

 I need to make a lie and tell them I missed their father so much because a part of it is true. I missed him so much. I want to put a closure to our relationship. I can’t move on with my life without talking to him at least. My twins know their father because I introduced his picture to them when they started asking about him. I am just glad that Jessica is helping me to make it easier for them to understand what the real score between me and their father is.

 

 

After one year of staying in the house I bought in Los Angeles, I heard the news that Jessica is no longer a member of Girls Generation. At first, I know that she’s hurt but she understand perfectly how rude our management works. Despite the rumors, we still have communication to each other. I met her in New York and I started working with her as a freelance fashion designer of her Blanc and Eclare fashion business line. Jiyoung-ssi and Taeyeon are now dating since last year but they still haven’t admitted it to the public. Their love story isn’t really some sort of fluffy romance. I know Taeyeon went through a lot with this relationship.

 

 

“Okay, let’s dressed you up. We will be going to Aunt Jessica’s shop then we will go shopping!” Their faces turned bright when they heard the word shopping because shopping means toys and foods for them.

 

 

 

////

 

TOP's POV

 

 

 

“Hey hyung, what are your plans this weekend?” Youngbae asked me. We are currently busy with our MADE series. Our management let us rest for a while this weekend to prepare us for our first song release ‘Loser’ and ‘Bae Bae’.

 

 

I shrugged my shoulders. “I’ll be staying at my villa for the whole weekend.” I saw them sigh.

 

 

“You’ll have a very boring weekend, hyung.” Seungri muttered. Ever since Miyoung left me without any apparent reason I started excluding myself from their gimmicks.

 

 

“Still no news about her?” Daesung asked out of the blue. Silence envelops my room and Jiyoung made an awkward growl.

 

 

Her. Yes, Hwang Miyoung, the mother of my twins, the woman I love so much just left me hanging two years ago at the same day of my twins’ party. When I woke up, I was shock to see that I am not wearing anything. I tried to remember what exactly happened but nothing came out.

 

 

I went to the hotel where my twins’ private party was supposed to be only to be welcomed by the disappointing stares of Miyoung’s members. My family are also looking at me awfully as if I’ve done something wrong. My members have this disappointed face too and I am wondering why. Then my eyes searched for them but they are nowhere to be found. I cannot see Miyoung and my twins and then I was bombarded by news that Miyoung left already along with her family and my twins. The news didn’t sink in easily but I know that day would be the worst day of my life.

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung but Taeyeon will not say anything to me. You know I love her so much right and she hate you till eternity. She is not saying anything about you and she acts as if she don’t know you. I am just glad that she still accepted me despite of what happened two years ago. One thing is for sure, I think Tiffany left because you did something that will hurt her.” Jiyoung said with a concern on his voice.

 

 

You heard it right. Ji is already dating Taeyeon. Everything happened so fast and I am not coping with it easily. Life has been so hard for me when she left me along with my twins. I admit I’m angry with her at first, but right now all I wanted to do is look for her and hugged her tightly. That’s how I miss that little pink monster.

 

 

“I can’t remember doing something that will hurt her, guys. I love Tiffany and whatever that reason why she left me I bet that was all a misunderstanding.”

 

 

“I feel bad for you, hyung. It’s hard not to see your kids and the woman you love for two years. I just hope things will be settled again soon.” Taeyang said and they all got out from my room.

 

 

Youngbae is right. No matter how much I worked hard, at the end of the day I’m missing her badly and my twins.

 

 

 

 

//////

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Aunt Taeyeon! Caleb and I want to eat ice cream. Please buy us please?” I smiled upon seeing how cute Chloe is while pouting like a baby. Manager-oppa sent them here in our dorm while Miyoung is talking to Lee Soo man sajangnim. After two years, they are finally here with us.

 

 

“Aunt Sunny, where’s our Mimi? I am hungry now.” I heard Caleb complaining to Sunny. Aigoo, the twins have grown up and matured quickly. They are just three years old but they are acting maturely.

 

 

The other girls are out for their schedules. They even want to cancel their schedules to see Fany and her kids but our manager didn’t approve of it. I heard the doorbell rang and Chloe ran to it immediately. I followed her thinking that it was the delivery man because I ordered a pizza a while ago.

 

 

“Who are you?” Chloe said while she put her little hands on her hips. I saw Jiyoung looking quite surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter