Flowers

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Chloe and Caleb will start their schooling today as pre-schoolers. I am very proud of them. Yesterday, Seunghyun and the other Bigbang members came back here in Seoul after they shoot their next music video. Today will be the start of our comeback performance in Music Core and I am just glad that Seunghyun is already here in Seoul.

 

 

“Mimi do you think Didi will like our uniform?” Chloe said while jumping. I forgot to tell Seunghyun that I enrolled the two in a private school in Seoul. I just remembered it last night when he called me. We actually had an argument about this but he just can’t understand my point. Caleb and Chloe kept on asking me that they are already bored here and they told me that they want to go to school. Seunghyun doesn’t like that idea I think. I got infuriated easily last night so I hang up the phone immediately.

 

 

I brush her hair and braid it nicely on her shoulder. “Of course, sweetheart. Your Didi loves you no matter how you look because you are his precious princess.” I told her while smiling and she smiled back brightly.

 

 

“Mimi, I thought Didi’s already home? Why isn’t he’s visiting us?” Caleb asked pouting.

 

 

“Your Didi is just busy with work, baby. Don’t worry I’ll asked him to pay you two a visit.” I tried to sound casual but i actually felt uncomfortable with his question. Last night, Seunghyun called me and I told him that I enrolled Chloe and Caleb in Namsan International Kindergarten. He got pissed off about my actions but he never knew that it wasn’t actually my idea on the first place.

 

 

“Can I talk to him Mimi? Please?” Chloe clasped her fingers while giving me that adorable look and you’ll never want to say no to it. Oh my god, what am I going to do about this? Jeez.

 

 

“A-Ah y-you know baby, your Didi is really busy and we can’t disturb him right now.” I smiled at her apologetically trying to make a reason why I can’t talk about his dad right now.

 

 

“Hello Didi?” I gasped when I saw Caleb holding my phone on his ears. I just want to put my palms on my face. My son is really smart and cunning.

 

 

“Chloe wants to talk to you Didi. Mimi told us you are busy so we cannot disturb and call you. We are going to school today and I am so excited. Aren’t you going to send us to our school?” Caleb speaks like a boss. When he speaks it just seems as if we need to bow down with his every need. He is really like his father.

 

 

“Me! Me! I want to talk to him Caleb! Give me the phone.” Chloe shrieked in excitement. She grabbed the phone from his brother and ran to me. She sat on my lap while my phone is still on her ear.

 

 

“Didi we are going to school today. I am wearing our school uniform and Mimi braids my hair nicely. Please come here Didi. I really miss you now.” My heart broke into pieces when I saw my daughter tear up.

 

 

“Yes! Yes! Please Didi. . .” Chloe begged apprehensively. I cannot hear their conversation because it wasn’t put in loud speaker.

 

 

“Promise Didi?” she said while brushing her tears. “Okay, we will wait you here Didi.”

 

 

“Mimi, Didi said he wants to talk to you.” Chloe handed me my phone and I already have no choice but to answer it.

 

 

“Hello?” I tried to sound casual but my heart is already thumping vigorously.

 

 

“Miyoung. . .” he said with his normal deep and husky voice. Damn, I won’t deny it anymore. I am in love with this bingu and I am missing him already.

 

 

“Hello Seunghyun? Chloe said you want to talk to me.”

 

 

“I miss you.”

 

 

I didn’t hear what he said because my members entered the living room while talking to each other. I bet they just all got up from their sleep. I raise my hand to signal them to lower their voice.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t heard what you said. My members are just too noisy. You were saying?” I heard him sighed heavily in the other line.

 

 

“I’ll come and fetch you there with the kids. We’ll just talk later. I’ll hang this up now.” And before I could even answer I already heard the end tone of my phone. What’s wrong with him?

 

 

“Mimi why aren’t you dressed yet? I thought you are going to send us to school.” Caleb said while frowning at me. He crossed his arms on his chest.

 

 

“Oh yes, I almost forgot that my babies are going to school today.” I carried him on my arms. “What do you think about your uniform sweetie?”

 

 

“I don’t like clothes like this but because it’s our school uniform I think this would do Mimi. I really have no choice right?” I chuckled upon his witty remark. I pinched his nose lightly.

 

 

“Aigoo, my baby is so cute. You look dashing with your uniform don’t worry. And yes, you already have no choice baby boy.” I put him down on the floor.

 

 

“Wait your Didi here. I’ll just get dressed okay.” I left them playing on the floor. I saw my other members in the dining room.

 

 

“The kids will go to school today?” Taeyeon asked and I nodded at her.

 

 

“Omo, your kids are really awesome Fany-ahh. They speak English more fluently than me.” Sooyoung said while the others laughed. I smirked at her.

 

 

“Jessica never speaks Korean to them. I am just the one who insist in talking to them in our language.” I said while smiling. “By the way, Seunghyun will come here to fetch us. I’ll just get dressed and we’ll off to their school.”

 

 

“May I just remind you that it’s our comeback performance later. We need to be early because after that we have our first filming of our reality show in Onstyle.” Yuri reminded me.

 

 

“I know. I know. I’ll just go there on my own okay. No need to worry about it. I’ll just bring my car.”

 

 

 

------------

 

 

TOP’s POV

We are currently inside YG building when my phone rang. I saw Tiffany’s number so I immediately answered it. I called her last night but we weren’t able to talk well because she hang up when I told her that I don’t like the idea that our kids will go to a kindergarten school. I think I got her pissed off. She just can’t see my point because she is really stubborn.

 

 

“Hello Didi?” I heard Caleb’s voice in the other line. Before I could even answer he spoke again. “Chloe wants to talk to you Didi. Mimi told us you are busy so we cannot disturb and call you. We are going to school today and I am so excited. Aren’t you going to send us to our school?” I chuckled upon hearing his thoughts. He really like me when he speaks. He is like a mini version of me. He’s a real boss.

 

 

“Of course I will baby. I will just fix myself then I will fetch you there, okay?”

 

 

“Me! Me! I want to talk to him Caleb! Give me the phone.” I heard Chloe shouting at his brother to give her the phone. I smiled as if my daughter is just here with me.

 

 

“Didi we are going to school today. I am wearing our school uniform and Mimi braids my hair nicely. Please come here Didi. I really miss you now.”

 

 

“I miss you too, my princess. Do you really want me to go there?” I asked her half-smiling. I miss my kids. And I missed their mother too. So much. Terribly.

 

 

“Yes! Yes! Please Didi. . .”

“Okay, okay. Didi will fetch you all there so that we can send you off to your school okay?”

 

 

“Promise Didi?”

 

 

“Yes sweetheart. I promise.”

 

 

 “Okay, we will wait you here Didi.”

 

 

“Okay. Give your Mimi’s phone to her. I will just talk to her, okay?”

 

 

“Hello?” she said in a low voice. Damn, I really missed her so much. So much that I could drive my car in a second just to see and hug her tight.

 

 

“Miyoung. . .” I called out her name softly.

 

 

“Hello Seunghyun? Chloe said you want to talk to me.” I want to be angry with her for making decisions without my consent. I really didn’t like the idea of our kids going to pre-school at their age of three. And besides, they are still too young.

 

 

“I miss you.” I almost whispered in my phone. I did try my best to muster enough courage to tell her how much I miss her.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t heard what you said. My members are just too noisy. You were saying?” I heave a deep sigh. It seems that fate isn’t working with me right now.

 

 

“I’ll come and fetch you there with the kids. We’ll just talk later. I’ll hang this up now.” Before I could even hear her answer I already end the call. I got off from my seat lazily.

 

 

“I’ll get going guys.” I said to my members when I walked passed them. They looked at my curiously.

 

 

“I’ll fetch Chloe and Caleb. I am going to send them off to their school.” I told them coolly.

 

 

“Woah! You enrolled them to school?” Youngbae asked.

 

 

I just sighed before I answer him. “Nope. Tiffany did. She enrolled them at Namsan International Kindergarten.” I can almost taste the bitterness in my voice.

 

 

“You sound so bitter, hyung.” Seungri smirked. “Oh shut up Lee Seunghyun.” I rolled my eyes and went off.

 

 

“Oh by the way hyung, did you saw the new music video of Girls Generation for their single hit, Party? Jinjja daebak! They are smoking hot! Even Tiffany-noona is wearing a y swimsuit.” Seungri kept on blabbering. My eyes widened at what he said. Tiffany is wearing a freaking swimsuit?!? Calm down Seunghyun. It’s part of her work as an idol.

 

 

I drive my way to their dorm like a madman. I can’t ing concentrate. I kept on thinking about that damn swimsuit that Tiffany is wearing on their music video. After a few minutes, I reached the building of their dorm. I rode the elevator at the 15th floor. I smiled at Taeyeon when she opened the door for me.

 

 

“Annyeong Top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter