PERFECT

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Cheong Wing Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Lantau Island, Hong Kong

AsiaWorld-Expo

December 02, 2015

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

“I’m really sorry for everything, Tiffany-ssi. I know my sorry won’t be enough for all the things that I’ve done but I want you to know that I feel blameworthy for the awful things that happened between you and Seunghyun.” I just stared at her for a while. I tried to mask the whirl of emotions I am having right now.

 

 

Park Bom bowed her head a bit. “I will understand that you may not forgive me for now but I am hoping you’ll be able to open your heart for my forgiveness soon. I already suffered too much. Seunghyun is very mad at me. I can’t help but to feel really bad about what I’ve done. But I am hoping that you’ll understand what I did. I fell in love, Tiffany. I love him so much that I was able to do those nasty things between you and him. And besides, I have no idea that time that you two have kids already. I really thought that Seunghyun still loves me. I held onto his promise that he won’t love other woman than me.” Tears started to flow on her lovely face.

 

 

“It hurts so much. I suffered an excruciating pain when I saw the man I love is unconsciously falling in love with other woman. I had a mental war in my mind denying that he is not in love with you but until now I am still fooling myself. Seunghyun may have loved me but it was nothing compared to his love with you. He even slapped me hard and I cannot take the toll it marked in my memory. He never hurt me physically not until that day.” She chuckled bitterly while brushing the tears on his face.

 

 

 I may be mad at her for what she did but I don’t hate her. I believe that everything happened for a reason. I don’t feel grateful about what she did but if she didn’t did that thing I don’t really think that Seunghyun and I will be happy like now. What happened is like a blessing in disguise in our lives. For all the things that had happened for the last few years, I am now more secured of Seunghyun’s love for me.

 

 

“I realize that things always happened for a particular reason. To be honest? I was really fuming mad when I learned what you did. Seunghyun lost two years of his life for being a father to our kids. Chloe and Caleb experienced living without a father for two years and I suffered for two years because I really thought that Seunghyun cheated on me. I was having a living hell without him and it’s all because of your damn selfishness.” I said calmly but my eyes are shooting daggers on her.

 

 

“Now tell me, do you really think you deserve my forgiveness?” I asked her coldly. She paled but didn’t answer.

 

 

I heave a deep sigh. “This is really hard but for the sake of my kids. . .” She looks at me expectantly. “You’re forgiven.” Happiness is mirroring her eyes.

 

 

“I don’t hold grudeges against people, Bom-ssi.” I look at her straight on the eyes. “I can’t promise to treat you as nice as I can but I will try my best. If you really are sorry please give me some time.” She gave me a small smile.

 

 

“Thank you so much, Tiffany! Oh god! I’m so happy. You are such an angel!” She said in a high-pitched voice.

 

 

“I hope everything is settled then. I just want one favor from you though.” I cleared my throat first. “Stay away from my man. I know I already forgive you but I still don’t trust you. Please, don’t feel insulted. I just want to be honest with you. Trust is something you can’t just give to anybody once it was broken. I hope you understand.”

 

 

She nodded at me slowly before giving me a sad smile. “I understand, Tiffany-ssi. I’ll try my best to stay away from the both of you. I hope time would heal all the wounds I’ve caused you both. But still, I am thankful for giving me the forgiveness I yearn for. For now, that would be enough for my peace of mind. Thank you so much! I think I need to go now.” She gave me a small bow and I did the same.

 

 

“Time heals all the wounds, Bom-ssi. Someday soon I will learn to trust you. Until me meet again, Bom-ssi.”

 

 

 “I really yearn for that day, Tiffany-ssi. Until me meet again.” She smiled a little before exiting out from the door.

 

 

Time heal all wounds. I may forgive her now but I believe that there will come a day soon that I will be able to talk to her freely. Without regrets, inhibitions and bitterness. People make mistakes. I cannot blame her totally for what happened years ago. A part of me knew that somehow I feel guilty. If only I talked to Seunghyun, if only I let him explain and mostly if only I stayed on his side things will never get worst. But as I always say, everything happened for a reason.

 

 

 

 

 

////////

 

 

“What happened boo? Why are you acting like that?” Taeyeon looks so uncomfortable on her seat. After I talked with Park Bom, I went to our waiting room here at the backstage of Asia-World Expo.

 

 

“We need to go home already, Fany-ahh.” She muttered. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at her curiously. “What happened really? We can’t just go home. Seunghyun and s are still there. Aren’t you going to talk with Jiyong?”

 

 

Her face was wrapped with different emotions once I said his name. I knew her better. Taeyeon and Seohyun looked at each other worriedly.

 

 

“A-Ahh. A-Ahmm Fany unnie, the nanny you hired called us and she said that Chloe is missing.” Seohyun said while stuttering. My eyes widen in horror.

 

 

“What did you just say?” I said in my utter shock. I can feel that my voice was already faltering.

 

 

“C-Chloe was missing.” Taeyeon and Seohyun said in unison. Fear and worry consumed my whole being. My hands are already trembling and my whole body is melting like a lava.

 

 

“N-No! My baby. . . .Where are they?!? I told their nanny to stay inside our hotel room! Where are they? Tell me!” I shouted at the top of my voice. I am already having a nervous breakdown. No! Dear God! I can’t lose my baby.

 

 

“We need to get out of here, Fany-ahh. You need to calm down. Here drink this water.” Taeyeon gave me a bottle of water. I shook my head vigorously.

 

 

“N-No. . .You know I can’t calm down like what you told me, Taeng.” Tears are now flowing on my face. I hurriedly got my bag. The staffs are starting to panic. Taeyeon and Seohyun have this weird facial expression I cannot fathom.

 

 

“Unnie, please tell Seunghyun that I already went home. Just tell him after the awarding ceremony. I don’t want to worry him so much.” I told my stylist and I didn’t bother changing my clothes. “Oh god! What am I going to do?!?” I said hysterically. “Where are they?” My voice is shaking already.

 

 

“The nanny said that they are at the Hong Kong Disneyland. Don’t worry Fany-ahh, we’ll find her.” Taeyeon patted my back while Seohyun looked at me apologetically.

 

 

 

 

 

////////

 

 

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Penny’s Bay

Lantau Island, Hong Kong

10:45 pm KST

 

 

   

 

 

It seems like I am waiting for eternity while we are travelling to our destination. After almost an hour of travel, we reached the location of Hong Kong Disneyland. t seems that bad luck is with me because the roads are jam-packed and there was even a long traffic. I immediately went out from the van. I didn’t mind that I am wearing a gown. All I am thinking right now is my daughter who is missing. Through our ride inside the van, I lost count how many times I cried.

 

 

We reached the ark that says Main Street U.S.A. “Where are they Taeng? I forgot my phone in the van.” I said while catching my breath. When I looked at Taeyeon and Seohyun, a picture of guilt was written on their faces.

 

 

“I’m so sorry unnie. I hope you’ll forgive us for making this mess.” Seohyun said with a sly smile on her face. My eyebrows knit in confusion. “What?!?” I looked at Taeyeon accusingly.

 

 

“What do you guys mean?” Before she could even answer me they ran as fast as a lightning. I did not even have the chance to asked them what the hell is happening. There are so many people looking at me. I don’t know what they are thinking right now. But the hell I care! My daughter is missing and I don’t care about these people anymore! I roam my eyes to the people around me and I started walking.

 

 

I was about to look for their security officer when people I don’t even know started to give me one white roses each. I looked at them questioningly. “Please be happy.” said the older woman with a kid on her side.

 

 

“Dear god! What the hell is happening here?!” I asked myself when I received the 50th white roses from a small girl who seems to be the same age like Chloe and Caleb.

 

 

“You’re so pretty!” she said to me and giggled. I was about to asked her where it came from when she ran from my sight.

 

 

I got amazed by the beauty of the white roses that for a moment I almost forgot that I am looking for Chloe.

 

 

“Excuse me, do you know where’s the security office here?” I asked the man who is now holding another white rose to give me. He just smiled at me politely and walk away. My eyebrows furrowed in irritation. “Damn! This things are starting to get on my nerves.” The roses are now getting heavy and I can’t hold them all anymore. I lost count of them because my mind was drifting to somewhere thinking about my kids and to my foolish members who just left me here.

 

 

I started to panic when the lights went off. For Pete’s sake this is not right! This is a freaking amusement place why the hell would they lose the lights?!?

 

 

Then I heard someone’s singing and their voices are very familiar with me. I chuckled because they sound out of tune. It was very obvious that they are trying their very best to speak the English lyrics as good as they can. I was blinded by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter