PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ!!!

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!!! PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ.

 

 

From the very start of this story, I already told you guys that I am not a professional writer. This is the first full English story I wrote. I normally write Tagalog stories in wattpad because I am a Filipino. I don’t claim myself as an aficionado in writing. To be honest, I see my stories in the mediocre level. The storyline of Love Comes Unexpectedly is very cliché, very mundane and I know there is nothing new about this. All the events of this happened to be in the different stories I read and movies I watched. I don’t proclaim them as mine.

 

When I start the first chapter here, I really don’t expect it to be very good. I don’t expect avid readers and I didn’t expect the overwhelming support you gave me. I didn’t write this story to impress every reader in asianfanfics. All I want is to express my passion to TopFany because I love those couple so much. I am just a mere college student. I already told you from the very start that I am not a professional writer. I am bound to make mistakes and imperfections. This story is filled with grammatical errors and unrelated ideas. I also know that sometimes, I wasn’t able to express the whole chapter so much. I know that there are some loopholes and errors. But what can I do? I am NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER. I intend to edit my mistakes when this story ends but do not expect it to happen very soon.

 

Now, if you are a type of reader who h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter