Dating News

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking News

Girls Generation Tiffany and Bigbang TOP are Rumored to be Dating

 

 

Member of the famous boy group, Bigbang TOP, was spotted at the building of SM Entertainment. According to some insiders, the idol’s newly bought car was there alongside the parking lot of the said entertainment company at exactly 8 o’ clock in the evening yesterday, November 4, 2013. Dispatch said the he is waiting for someone while on the other hand Sports Seoul has seen Girls Generation Member Tiffany rode the same car parked in the parking lot of SM Entertainment.

 

Yesterday, November 4, 2013 was the birthday of the famous idol. It was rumored that the two will celebrate TOP’s birthday with his girlfriend, Tiffany of Girls Generation. Dispatch and Sports Seoul captured the blissful moments of the two idols. The famous trend mark eyesmiles of Tiffany was seen on some of the photos leak in the internet. The photos were taken yesterday after their performance comeback at SBS Inkigayo.

 

 

Netizens and the fans of both groups were under speculations that both idols are really dating. Rumors had been spread like a wildfire the moment the pictures of the two idols were posted in the internet.

 

 

It has not yet been confirmed from their management companies but the reactios of their fans are at daze in this moment.

 

 

 

 

“N-Noooooo!” the woman shouted at the top of her voice. Pain and agony is visible in her tone.

 

 

Abruptly, three other women rush over her upon hearing her shouting. “Unnie? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” the youngest of the three women asked.

 

 

“Minzy-ahh, he cannot do this to me. N-Nooo!!” the woman cried heavily on her shoulder.

 

 

“Yaahh! Park Bom! What the hell is wrong with you?!” Dara asked her sternly, but concern is still visible in her voice.

 

 

“Seunghyun, he cannot do this to me. I-I hate him. I hate him so much!!” she parried. The other girls just look at her with sympathy. They can’t hate their Seunghyun Oppa because after all, it was Bom who dumped him.

 

 

“May I remind you Bommie, it was you who dumped him. And why the hell are you crying now? Have you realized now that dumping him is the biggest mistake of your life?” Their leader, Chaerin, snickered.

 

 

Bom shot her dagger eyes. “I didn’t dump him dammit! I just told him that we’ll take things slowly. I asked him to cool off our relationship but he just move on easily and now his dating another idol. That Tiffany of Girls Generation!” she shouted angrily.

 

The three other girls just sighed heavily. “Men have different understanding with the word cool-off, Bommie. To them it also means break-up. Now, don’t you ever cry like a jilted lover because you are not. I saw how hurt oppa was when you asked him that damn word cool-off. Jiyoung oppa told me that he was a mess. I won’t try to give you my side now, Park Bom. It is all your fault. You love him so you must know how to fight your feelings to Yang Hyun Suk sajangnim but unfortunately, instead of being brave enough to tell our CEO how you love him, you just cowardly dumped him off. That’s rude you know.” Dara said drily and get off the room.

 

 

Minzy went to her. “Unnie. . .” she gently caressed her back. “If the rumors are true, you need to accept the truth and be happy with him. I’m not siding you nor I’m siding Oppa but I just want you to do what is right. If he has move on already, I think you need too.”

 

 

Bom just shook her head aggressively. “No!!! I know Seunghyun still love me. That damn girl is just her past time. She is just her rebound. Seunghyun said that I am the only girl in his life and I am holding his promise. I am going to get back what is mine. Seunghyun loves me so much and I believe that he will choose me over that pathetic girl, Tiffany.”

 

 

Chaerin shook her head in disappointment. “You are such a mess, Bommie. I know Tiffany and she is a nice woman. If ever they are already dating you should stop that nonsense you are planning. Don’t you dare ruin their relationship or it will be your own nemesis. I am really disappointed with you right now.”

 

 

Bom sobbed. “I thought you are all my friends? I thought we are sisters? But why can’t you understand what I am going through? Why can’t you feel what I am feeling? I know I am a mess right now. I am hurt and I just cannot move on! Not without Seunghyun being in my arms again. Don’t you want me to be happy again?” She said in between her sobs.

 

 

“Of course we want you to be happy. Can your conscience accept the happiness when a relationship is ruined because of you? Do you think Seunghyun-oppa will be happy once you did that? We also want all the best for you. What you are thinking is a very bad thing. I will not back you up in that nonsense plan of yours, Park Bom. I’m sorry but cannot support you right now. Yes, I am still your sister and friend but a true friend will not let you do bad things. Make sense, Bommie. We just care for you so much. I’ll let you rest for now.”

 

 

Minzy and Chaerin went out of the room but Bom is still sobbing on her bed. She just can’t let Seunghyun date that . If she will not be happy then she won’t let them happy also.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

“What have you done this time, Seunghyun?!? You didn’t even tell me anything! If only I didn’t watch the news, I would not know! Now tell me?! How could we fix this mess?!?” Yang Hyun Suk hyung said while he looks reaaly fuming mad. I am now here inside his room in YG Entertainment. He called me upon the rumors of me and Tiffany speculated in the internet and all around South Korea.

 

 

I gave him a blank face. “Don’t give me that damn look. Tell me every single detail? How could you and Tiffany be in an intimate relationship?” Did you not even think of your career? Or your fans if ever?”

 

 

“How could I? I just fell in love. Do I need to reason it out more?” I told him drily. I didn’t want to tell him now the real reason why me and Miyoung ended up in this situation. I believe that this is not yet the time. I was just thankful that the rumors leaked are only about me and Tiffany’s dating. I was glad that news about Miyoung giving birth to twins didn’t leak. If ever that happened I don’t know what will happen to our both careers.

 

 

“Pabo-yah! You are really crazy Choi Seunghyun! Now what do you want me to do with this news?! You really disappoint me. Big time!” I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t want to say anything. Less talk, less mistake.

 

 

YG hyung just sighed heavily. “Don’t get me wrong Seunghyun. You know that I treat you like my own son. YG is your family. But I cannot tolerate you this time.”

 

 

“Why are you so angry? Is it because I dated an idol in the opposite company?” I face him straightly and authoritatively. For a moment, he looks astonished but he regains his composure after a few seconds.

 

 

“It’s not it. Okay, let’s just say that it may be one factor but I am not very shallow, Seunghyun. That reason is very lame compare to my anger towards you. My point here is, you did not even tell anything to me. I felt bypassed. To be honest, I don’t actually cares whoever you dates. The important thing is you need to tell everything to me. Now, what do you want me to tell your fans? Are you ready to face the consequences of what you did?”

 

 

I sigh. Actually, I don’t know what to do anymore. Yesterday, when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter