Second Encounter

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea

Girls Generation's Dorm

 

 

“Jeez!! What are you eating Fany-ahh?!?” Jessica is almost yelling at me.

 

It has been a month after I’ve known that I am already pregnant. I am slouching lazily at the couch in the living room, watching some random shows while eating an apple.

 

“What? You’re blind now Jessi?” I snapped at her and rolled my eyes. My eyebrows knit together in annoyance.

 

“Of course not! I know that is an apple, but why are you dipping it in that peanut butter jar? You’re gross. I think I need to throw up now.” She said while she hurriedly went in the kitchen sink.

 

I just ignored her remarks. I enjoyed my sumptuous snacks. What’s wrong with eating an apple with peanut butter?

 

“What happened to Jessica?” Taeyeon showed up out of nowhere. We, then heard the footsteps of her walking towards us. I saw her still looking sharply at my snacks.

 

“She said my snacks are gross.” I simply told her, pointing at the apples and the peanut butter jar on the center table.

 

Taeyeon grimaced. “Well, I think it’s not really that gross. Jessica is just exaggerating. Surely an apple with peanut butter is still edible, eh?”

 

“Yes! This is the best food combination I ever tasted in my life. In fact, it’s really delicious.” I said while nibbling the peanut butter on the apple. They’re faces are disbelieving but I didn’t mind them.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m fine. I swear, I I don’t really like what I am eating but I think my baby wants it.” I told them blankly while the two are gaping at me.

 

“You’re just so unpredictable preggy Miyoung!” Jessica exclaimed exasperatedly.

 

“Uh-ha. You bet.” Taeyeon sneered at her. Then I saw the others entering the living room.

 

“Woooaah! Fany, you’re pigging out again?” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

 

“Isn’t obvious?” Yuri snapped at Sooyoung. “Hi Yul, it’s your birthday tomorrow, right? Any plans?” I asked, still munching the apple I am eating a while ago.

 

“I dunno. Don’t we have any schedules for tomorrow?” she asked Taeyeon.

 

“Nope. We are free tomorrow. I suggest we’ll just celebrate your birthday here in our dorm? Is it okay with you Yul?” she said eagerly.

 

“Uhm. It’s fine with me. But don’t you want to dine out tomorrow?” Taeyeon shake her head firmly. “We need to be careful. Fany’s tummy is getting bigger. Look, I think it’s no longer normal. She is just three months pregnant but her tummy looks five months to me.”

 

They looked at me worriedly. Honestly, they are right. I haven’t had my check up yet because I still have no time. My tummy grew bigger abnormally and I’m not comfortable about it.

 

“I told you to stop eating every now and then. But you are so stubborn!” Jessica said sharply.

 

“I can’t and I won’t stop myself from my cravings Jessica.” I ignored her and crossed my arms on my chest.

 

“Okay. Okay. It’s settled then. We’ll just celebrate my birthday here. Anything you want to eat guys?”

 

“Just buy me a cake and an ice cream. No more buts guys. I’ll pay you for it, don’t worry.” I stood up and went inside my room. I know they will argue with me more once I stayed there. They want me to check my diet but I just can’t. I’m normally an emotional person but this past few days I’m starting to be so sensitive. It makes me so fragile and vulnerable but I’m not comfortable about it.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea

397-5 YG Building

 

 

I am not really feeling well ever since I woke up this morning. I don’t know, what’s the problem of my tummy. I’m feeling nauseous, suddenly.

 

“Hyung! You okay?” Daesung handed me a bottle of water.

 

“I think I overworked myself this past few days. My head is woozy.” We are currently here in our practice room in YG building. My members and I are preparing for our coming Alive World Tour.

 

“What is going on with you, really hyung? You look sick ever since you woke up. I think you need to rest.” Jiyoung told me, with concern in his voice.

 

“I don’t have any idea. I just woke up a while ago, feeling so ill; wanting to vomit though I did not yet eat anything.” I told them, feeling irritated.

 

“If only you’re not a man, dude, I would seriously think you are pregnant!” Taeyang sneered at me while the others laugh.

 

“You’re joke is not funny. Come on, I want to rest now. Let’s go home.” I stood weakly. As of now, I just want to lie down on my bed. I’m having a bad day, indeed.

 

 

 

371-26 Hapjeong-dong, Seoul, Korea

Bigbang’s Dorm

 

 

 

It’s been hours since I am lying here on my bed, I can’t sleep though my body is feeling sick already. I am still thinking about Bom. She just broke up with me without any apparent reason. Her excuse is so lame. She told me that she is worried about our career once our fans figure out that we are already officially dating. I think my fans would understand us but Bom is being very immature. Another thing that keeps me bugging for a month now is Tiffany. I don’t know her personally. Because in this industry, it’s very awkward for us to have close friendships in the opposite entertainment company.

 

“Yaaah! Hyung, are you with us? We are talking for minutes now but you look like you were in some kind of trance. You’re thinking something?” Seungri tapped my legs forcefully.

 

“Tiffany. . .” I said mindlessly. I didn’t care about the people inside my room, I forgot they can be so sneaky sometimes. They just go in someone’s room without asking permission from the owner.

 

“Yaaah! Tiffany-ssi?” Seungri shouted again and that knocked me out from my senses. I stood up out of shock and I saw the surprised faces of my members.

 

“Why the hell are you shouting Seungri?!?” I angrily snapped at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter