Chuseok!

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“You did not tell me that we are going to your mother’s house today!” I angrily snapped at him. “And no, I won’t come with you just because you say so.” I scowled at him but he didn’t bother looking at me. He is very busy with his mobile phone. I hate him when he’s doing that. He’s trying to look cool with that ‘you are coming with us whether you like it or not’  face.

 

 

We are here in his villa because the twins said that they missed their Didi’s house. I am very adamant not to come here but knowing my kids it’s very hard to say no to them.

 

 

“Why can’t you just be nice enough and follow what I said so?” My eyes widen in astonishment upon what he said. I put my hands on my hips.

 

 

“Because you are not my employer nor my boyfriend so you can’t just dictate what you want me to do every now and then!” I glared at him. Right now I just want to ruin that smirk plastered on his handsome face.

 

 

“Oh yeah, point taken. I forgot that I am not your boyfriend. I am your fiancé right? I thought we are already engaged.” He said then he chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at him. Abruptly, I went to him on the sofa.

 

 

“Ugh! I so hate you Choi Seunghyun!” I pulled his hair in frustrations but he is just laughing out loud.

 

 

“Why you bingu! No! I-AM-NOT-GOING-WITH-YOU!” I yelled while I am still slapping his hard chest but he didn’t do anything to stop me but instead he just kept on laughing at me.

 

 

It’s not that I really don’t want to come with him. I’ve already met Mr. and Mrs. Choi and also his elder sister, Hye Yoon-ssi. Chloe and Caleb had enjoyed playing with their cousin Yeon Jun-ssi. The thing is, I promised Taeyeon that we will hang out later this night with our other friends together with Heechul-oppa, Minho, Key, Leeteuk and more. I have already said yes to them because I really thought I am free tonight. Seunghyun just said it to me now that he is planning to go to his hometown this evening. Tomorrow will be chuseok day and he wants it to celebrate in their hometown.

 

 

“I really want to strangle your neck right now, you B-I-N-G-U!” I continued to slap and pinched his arms and chest.

 

 

“Aww!” Seunghyun winced in pain. My eyes widen in shock and shame. I momentarily blushed when I realized my biggest mistake.

 

 

“I can’t believe you just pinched my , babe.” He still looks hurt but he managed to laugh at me teasingly.

 

 

“Aaaarrggh! I hate you!” I scream at the top of my voice.

 

 

“Mimi?” We both glance at the doorway. Chloe and Caleb are still wearing their pajama and they still look sleepy while they are rubbing their eyes with their hands.

 

 

“Are you fighting with Didi, Mimi?” Caleb asked innocently.

 

 

“Why are you riding at the back of Didi?” Chloe asked curiously. That when I realized that I am literally at the edge of the sofa while I am at the back of Seunghyun with my both legs at his waist’s side.

 

 

Seunghyun laughed and he just grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. I instantly regret wearing this super short shorts Yoona bought me in Japan. It has a cute Minnie Mouse design so I really like it. I hid my face on the crook of his neck. I am literally blushing right now.

 

 

“Didi? Are you going to talk to the principal too?” Caleb asked while frowning. Seunghyun ruffled his already messy hair and laughed.

 

 

“Why do we need to talk to the principal, baby?” Seunghyun asked while shrugging his shoulders. “Of course, we won’t.” he added with a small smile on his face.

 

 

“When one of our classmates fought with each other, our principal will talk to them and scold them. She told us that fighting is not good.” He said while pouting. When we realized what he meant, Seunghyun and I both laughed amusingly.

 

 

Seunghyun stood up then she helped me stand from the sofa. He carried Caleb in his arms. “Hey kiddo! I think you’re getting heavier day by day.” Caleb smiled and showed his cute pearly white teeth.

 

 

“Didi, we’re hungry.” Chloe said while tugging the hem of his white shirt.

 

 

“Okay, let’s go cook you’re breakfast then afterwards you should help your Mimi pack your clothes. We will be staying at your Mama Choi’s house.” Seunghyun said that made the two kids squeal in excitement. Chloe and Caleb do not call their grandparents as ‘grandpa’ and ‘grandma’. I think they heard me calling them Mama and Papa Choi so they got used to it. Chloe and Caleb are super spoiled with my Dad and also with Seunghyun’s parents. They give the kids all their caprices. I just heave a sigh.

 

 

Seunghyun looked at me with that annoying smirk on his face. He grabbed my waist and whispers something on my ear. “Told you babe. I don’t accept no for an answer.”

 

 

I roll my eyes. “Fine. You win for now, Seunghyun.” I cross my arms on my chest. “Go cook our breakfast now. Our kids are already hungry and so am I.”

 

 

For a moment he looks stunned then after a few seconds, a huge grin is plastered on his face. Though he has a few stubbles, it doesn’t lessen the fact that he still has that charisma all fangirls are drooling for.

 

 

“What?” I asked him sharply.

 

 

“You finally said our kids. It just feels so good to hear it from you.” He hugged me tightly then he kissed my forehead. “I’ll cook our breakfast now, babe.” Before I could even say anything he ran fast in the kitchen. A smile crept on my face.

 

 

God Seunghyun! You’re making me fall for you harder! I heave a deep sigh before I followed him and the kids to the kitchen.

 

 

 

/////////

 

 

After two hours of packing the things of Chloe and Caleb, I decided to pack Seunghyun’s things too. I think his manager called him and he went outside to answer the call. I never knew what kind of outfit he always wear but I still manage to pack the clothes I think that would fit him best.

 

 

I was busy checking his closet when I heard the door of his room opened. “I already packed your things. I hope you won’t mind.” I gave him a small smile.

 

 

“Do you think you want to wear this?” It was a sky blue button down oxford polo. “Your pants is already on the bed.” He looked at me with obvious awe while he took the polo from my hands.

 

 

“Why? You don’t like it?” I asked him, still wondering. I pouted then frowned.

 

 

He shook his head vigorously. “N-No. I mean. . .” he closed his eyes and his breath hitch. “Never mind.” He said then sighed heavily before he smiled at me.

 

 

“Go change your clothes now. I’ll be in charge with the kids. I can dress them while you’re going to take a bath.”

 

 

He looks like he still wants to say something but he just shook it off. I nodded reluctantly. “Okay. I’ll go change now.”

 

 

I think Seunghyun is acting really strange a while ago. It thought to myself.

 

 

After I took a bath, I arrange my things in my luggage bag. I wore the cream off-shoulder blouse Taeyeon bought me from New Zealand. They shoot her music video there for her solo debut album. I paired it with a high-waist jeans and a yellow wedge heels. I just don’t feel like wearing something pink today.

 

 

I put my hair in a messy bun then I got my luggage bag from my bed and went off. I almost laughed out loud to what I saw. Chloe and Caleb are wearing the traditional dress of native Koreans called hanbok.

 

 

Seunghyun looks like he is having hard time while fixing Chloe’s hair. His eyebrows are knit together and he looks so cool. Chloe and Caleb’s face are unfathomable. They both have this poker face when they don’t want something while their arms are cross on their chest.

 

 

When Caleb saw me on the stairs, his face brightened. “Mimi!” he called me and he gave me that pout while trying to look pitiful. Seunghyun glanced at me then grinned.

 

 

“Yahh Choi Seunghyun!! What the heck do you think you’re doing huh!?” I furrowed my brows in disgust. His face went pale then he scratches his nape shyly.

 

 

“I just want to dress them up for chuseok, babe.” He smiled cheekily.

 

 

“Mimi! Look!” Chloe pointed her unruly hair. “Didi doesn’t know how to braid my hair. I look like a witch instead of a princess.” She slumps her shoulders down while stomping her feet on the floor. I chuckled while Seunghyun frowned at his daughter.

 

 

“Mimi, I don’t like to wear this.” Caleb said with irritation then sulk on his seat. “I look funny.” He added.

 

 

“Come here, sweetheart. I’ll fix your hair nicely like a princess.” I said then chuckled. Chloe sat on my lap excitedly. Seunghyun took my luggage bag from me. I braid Chloe’s hair into two and I put it on the side of her shoulders.

 

 

“Do I already look like a princess, Mimi?” Chloe smiled from ear to ear and I nodded at her instantly.

 

 

“I thought every princess have their own prince? Chloe ain’t a true princess because she has no prince charming.” Caleb reasoned out that made his sister frown again.

 

 

“I can be your prince charming, sweetie.” Seunghyun butted in then he carried her in his arms.

 

 

“But you can’t be, Didi. Aunt Sooyoung told me that you and Mimi are the queen and king so Caleb and I are the prince and princess.”

 

 

My eyes widen in shock. I easily regain my composure. “Okay, okay. Let’s go Seunghyun. I thought you’ll still go visit your Yang Hyun Suk-hyung before we go to Mama Choi’s house?” I asked him trying to divert the topic.

 

 

“All right. Come on now, kids.” He took our bags with him while he is still carrying Chloe in his arms. Caleb insists to walk by himself. He firmly believes that he is already old enough to be carried by his Didi. We went at the garage. He opts to use his Mercedes Benz right now. I want to roll my eyes. He and Jiyoung have these freaky fascinations about flashy and expensive cars.

 

 

“So we’ll pass by your building first before we go to Mama Choi’s house?” I asked him when we are already inside the car. He glances at me first before he started the engine.

 

 

“Yeah, will you be okay with that?”

 

 

“It’s okay. It’s still very early though.” I said and smiled. “Oh by the way, we haven’t bought anything for Mama and Papa Choi. Can you drive me to the nearest supermarket near your building?”

 

 

Seunghyun smiled at me. “No need. I already bought them some fruits and my father’s favorite rice wine. That’ll be enough.”

 

 

“How about Yeon Jun-ssi? You know he always expects something from me whenever we pay them a visit.” I said to him.

 

 

"Okay. There’s a private bakeshop near our building. I can walk you there before I’ll give my thanksgiving present to Yang Hyun Suk-hyung.” I nodded at him. “Okay. As you said so.”

 

 

I heard my phone’s notification ringtone. I took it from my pouch and I saw Taeyeon’s number.

 

 

Hi boo! Don’t forget our dinner later with the squad! I have so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter