Confrontations

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Bigbang TOP’s Villa

30th of November 2015

10:00 am KST

TOP’s POV

 

 

“What are we going to do, Tabi?” Tiffany asked me worriedly. She really looks so worried right now. As much as possible, I hate to see her with that worry on her beautiful face.

 

 

The day after tomorrow will be the 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards and Tiffany is worried about our kids. The both of us will be going to Hong Kong tomorrow morning and we are clueless whether be shall bring Chloe and Caleb with us. I sigh heavily.

 

 

“Don’t you think we should bring them with us?” She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

 

 

“Bring them! Are you mad Choi Seunghyun?!?” she shrieked in her most high pitched voice. I scratched my nape in obvious shame. When we talked about things like this, I feel like I don’t have any choice but to surrender at her wants.

 

 

“Well babe, you see we don’t have any choice at all. We can’t leave them to your other members because they too are all busy.” I said calmly but her face is different from mine.

 

 

“Don’t babe, babe me Seunghyun! I am not trying to joke with you.” she said while glaring at me. An amused smile curved on my lips. “What about Hyeyoon noona?” she added.

 

 

“She can’t babe. They will visit her in-laws house tomorrow and I can’t ask her to bring the twins with her.” I tried to reason out with her.

 

 

She heaves a deep sigh. “So do you think the best thing we should do is to bring them?”

 

 

I caressed her lovely face. I hate to see her worried face in times like this. “We’ll think a better way than that. Just in case we are really left with no choice, we can bring them with us. I’ll ask our manager to hire a temporary nanny.” I gave her a small smile. “Is that okay with you?”

 

 

Before she could even answer me we heard a loud cry upstairs. It only means one thing, it’s trouble with a capital T.

 

 

“Mimi!” Chloe’s loud voice was heard in the whole villa. We hurriedly ran upstairs and we saw them inside the bathroom. Tiffany shrieked. And I was there standing gaping at them.

 

 

“What did you do this time Caleb?” Tiffany asked his son while the latter is crying out loud.

 

 

Caleb is holding my shaver while half of his hair was already shaved. I don’t actually know what to do.

 

 

“M-Mimi. . .” Caleb said while sobbing. I instantly carried him in my arms. He actually looks funny with half of his hair shaved but I did my best to refrain myself from laughing. I am his father for Pete’s sake!

 

 

“Seriously! I don’t know what to do with you guys anymore!” Tiffany said exasperatedly. She narrowed his eyes at Chloe.

 

 

“What happened sweetheart?” She asked her calmly but I knew better. Deep inside she is already fuming mad.

 

 

“Mimi, Caleb and I were playing when Caleb saw that thing.” She tried to explain and she pointed my shaver.

 

 

“What happened then?” Tiffany asked trying not to put a smile on her face. Her hands are placed on her hips.

 

 

“And then Caleb said that Didi always use that thing to make him more handsome. After that I watched him while he put that thing on his hair.” Chloe started giggling. “I laughed so hard when I saw what happened to his hair then Caleb started crying and lastly I called you, Mimi.”

 

 

Caleb started to cry again. “Mimi! I look ugly now. My hair got bald!” He said while stomping his feet on the ground. His outburst is getting out of control.

 

 

“What do you want us to do then?” Tiffany asked while frowning. “I told you not to use things that are not yours, right?” Caleb just nod but his face is still wet with tears.

 

 

“You need to glue my hair and put it back. Please Mimi. . .” Caleb said and I end up chuckling.

 

 

“Bad Didi!” Caleb slapped my face while Tiffany is glaring at me. I winced in pain and smiled a little.

 

 

“But you can’t glue your hair back, sport.” I tried to tell him in a serious tone.

 

 

“N-No! I want it back! Mimi! Didi!” Tiffany tried her best to pacify him but Caleb is incontrollable.  “You have to buy me glue so we can paste it back! Please Mimi and Didi!”

 

 

“Look baby, your hair won’t be back and using glue would make it look more awful. Do you want that to happen?” Tiffany asked calmly and Caleb shook his head. He brushed his tears hastily and he cling his arms on Miyoung’s neck.

 

 

“Come on sweetheart, let’s fix you. Mimi and Didi will go to the salon so you can be handsome like Didi, okay? Do you like that?”

 

 

“Yes! Yes Mimi!” Caleb jump from her arms and ran outside the bathroom. Chloe followed him from behind while still giggling at her twin.

 

 

I just followed them from behind and a small smile is curved on my lips. I am really enjoying being a father to the both of them.

 

 

 

///////////////

 

272 Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea

Incheon Airport

8:30 KST

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

I kept on glaring my Top’s members when they saw us in the lobby a while ago. We are now inside Incheon airport. Our flight to Hong Kong will in the next hour so the guys had all the fun in their life when they saw Caleb.

 

 

Well because our son is quite a stubborn one, he got his hair cut, bald. Not totally bald but still he doesn’t look bad after all. Seunghyun and I had a hard time contemplating about his new look. It also didn’t help that his sister, Chloe, is making fun of him. And now, I have 4 s who looks stupid while they try to resist themselves from laughing. Caleb burrowed his face on my neck because he’s really shy about his new look.

 

 

“What happened on your hair, kiddo?”  Jiyong asked with a devious smile on his face. Again, I scowled at him.

 

 

“Will you shut up, Ji?!” I hissed at him. He raised his arms in yield.

 

 

“Don’t worry. You still look cute, Caleb.” Daesung genuinely smiled at him and he brushed his hair in fascination.

 

 

“I know! Didi said I look like him so I am really handsome.” Caleb said smugly and we all just laughed. Seunghyun got Caleb from my arms when he saw that he looks really sleepy. I felt guilty all of a sudden because I woke them up this early morning to bring them with us to our flight in Hong Kong. Seungri is carrying Chloe in his arms and from the looks of it she is already sleeping.

 

 

“Where’s Taeyeon by the way?” Seunghyun asked me and I saw from my peripheral view that Jiyong also glanced at me while waiting for my answer.

 

 

“She and my manager got there this early morning. I think she will still have her practice performance.” I saw Jiyong frowned. I smiled secretly. Taeyeon is trying her best to stay away from him for now. She didn’t exactly tell me her reasons but I really know that something is wrong between them.

 

 

 

///////

 

 

TOP’s POV

December 01, 2015

8:30 pm KST

 

 

“Did you already buy the ring?” Jiyong asked me after our rehearsal for our performance in MAMA 2015 tomorrow.

 

 

“Yeah.” I smiled at them cheekily. After everything that happened between Tiffany and I, I am already planning to propose to her formally. I asked some help from her other members. Tiffany knew that they have their own personal schedule that’s why they can’t attend the MAMA tomorrow. Little did she know that I am already planning my proposal to her.

 

 

“Woah! You’re really something, hyung!” Daesung muttered.

 

 

“What about her family?” Jiyong asked again. He kept on looking at his phone every now and then.

 

 

“They will be here tomorrow morning. I already got everything under control. My parents are already on their way here and so does her members.”

 

 

“The press?” Seungri raised his left eyebrow at me.

 

 

“Our manager already managed that. I just hope that everything will be alright.” I exhaled my breath deeply. “Damn, I am already lacking some sleep for how many days now. And I just slept for 3 hours last night!”

 

 

They all laughed at me. “You seriously got that love flu, hyung.” Youngbae sniggered.

 

 

“I can’t believe you’re going to spend millions for that effin’ engagement ring. I thought you only use your money for your bear bricks and paintings.” Jiyong smirked at me. I glared at him.

 

 

“Oh don’t forget those expensive and luxurious wines.” Daesung added.

 

 

I bought a pink diamond ring for Tiffany’s engagement ring. I know I already bought her a Tiffany and Co. engagement ring last time but I want to make everything now special for her. I love her so much that I am willing to do anything even the most impossible ones.

 

 

I will be going for the military for the next two years. That news really saddened my heart but I have no choice. Our company has already decided to give me a hiatus for the next two years. I have to do my responsibility as a citizen of South Korea. That’s why I end up planning everything. I want to marry Tiffany and tie my name in hers. I can’t help but to feel afraid whenever some men are swooning over her though they already know that he is officially engaged with me and she has two kids for heaven’s sake!

 

 

I admit that I am really a possessive jerk. What’s mine is mine and I am damn territorial!

 

 

“So everything is settled then?” Jiyong asked but his eyes are still on his phone.

 

 

Before I could even asked him whose he’s texting at, Seungri butted in. “Who are you texting at, hyung?”

 

 

“No one.” he answered rapidly.

 

 

We just stared at each other and didn’t mind asking him further questions.

 

 

“So tomorrow after MAMA 2015 we’ll be going to Hong Kong Disneyland?” Youngbae asked while we’re getting off outside the building of AsiaWorld-Expo.

 

 

I decided to propose to her at Hong Kong Disneyland. I know she love that place so much and I want to make everything memorable with her.

 

 

“Yes and don’t try to mess up with me guys for tomorrow.” I told them jokingly but they just shook their heads in amusement.

 

 

 

 

 

///////////////////////////

1 Sky City Rd E, Lantau Island, Hongkong

SkyCity Marriott Hotel

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

I already changed the clothes of Chloe and Caleb into something comfortable. Seunghyun is out with s to practice their performance tomorrow for the 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards. Seohyun and Taeyeon are staying in the other rooms. I really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter