Superman Returns: Sneak Peak

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls Generation Announces Comeback Single and Album Details

 

 

Girls’ Generation has finally announced details for its upcoming comeback. The group will first release a new single, “PARTY”, on July 7th at 10 PM KST through digital music sites. The single will include two songs, “PARTY” and “Check”, as well as instrumental version of the “PARTY” track. “PARTY” is a dance song well-suited for summer. The music video was filmed in Koh Samui in Thailand and will have a concept of “Summer SoShi”. A total of three music videos have reportedly been filmed for Girls’ Generation’s comeback.

 

 

Following the “PARTY” single, a full album will be released with two title tracks, “Lion Heart” and “You Think”. The release date for this album has not yet been revealed.

 

 

--------

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

“Are you really ready enough to show the public your twins?” Yuri asked me while we are packing up after our Celebrity Magazine photoshoot. After this, me and Seunghyun will be filming our episode in Happy Together. It’s been a week after we made a statement that I am already engaged to Seunghyun. The revelation cause a massive uproar.

 

 

My sns accounts are full of congratulatory messages and some are asking if the news article was real. Some are also asking about our mysterious three-year old twins. I tried to avoid all of them. It’s good to remain silent to avoid another issues.

 

 

Seunghyun and I are still civil to each other. Maybe he already noticed that I don’t want to talk about the past anymore and I am really glad that he respected my decision.

 

 

“I don’t have a choice. Seunghyun has a point. I can no longer stand to hid my children from the public and I can’t afford to keep everything from our fans. I just hope everything will be alright.”

 

 

“And mind you guys, there were a lot of invitations from the different TV shows asking me to show my twins. As of now, me and Seunghyun are thinking about them first. But YG sajangnim is insisting to pick Superman Returns. You know boss will always be the boss.” I added.

 

 

“Daebakk! Wow! I’m going to watch your episode if ever.” Sooyoung said then she laughed.

 

 

“That would mean a lot of exposure for Caleb and Chloe. Did you already talk this matter to your kids?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

 

 

“I understand your point Taeng but Lee Soo Man sajangnim has already agreed to YG sajangnim. For the first time, they have agreed something in common.” My members laughed. The two CEO are not really close to each other but they are not also friends.

 

 

“So, when will this episode start?” Hyoyeon asked then chuckled.

 

 

“They’ll be filming it already this Wednesday so that the first episode will air on Sunday also. Seunghyun already talked to the twins about it. To tell you honestly, Chloe is very excited. She kept on saying it to me though Caleb gave me the opposite reaction of his sister.” I answered.

 

 

“I want to be envy with you Hwang Miyoung, you have two adorable kids, a charismatic rapper as their father and fashionista mother. What more can you ask for?” Sunny joked and it earned a laugh inside the room including the make-up artist and PD staffs.

 

 

“Don’t forget to add the fact the she is having a lot of schedules now, jeez girl! Your family is a star! For how many weeks, you and Top-ssi are the most searched in the internet and not to mention you trend to all the social media sites. That’s really daebakk!” Yuri said exaggeratedly.

 

 

“Don’t be so exaggerated Kwon Yuri. I have to go. Seunghyun is already waiting for me at the studio of SBS. Got to go guys!”

 

 

“Are you two dating again?” Hyoyeon yelled that cause everyone inside the room to laughed again.

 

 

Oh no, my members are really crazy. I know we publicize that we are engaged but in reality we are not really in good terms. I don’t know, Seughyun is really making an effort to talk to me but I am always afraid to make my closure with him. I am afraid that whatever he will say will make me believe it then my feelings for him will be back.

 

 

I know deep inside me I still love him but I know that isn’t enough to accept him again in my life. I asked him to be a good father for our twins and he is clearly doing well. I heave a deep sigh. This publicity is not really easy. It’s making a big toll inside my head.

 

 

 

 

///////

 

 

 

When my manager dropped me at the building of SBS, I hurriedly went off. Seunghyun is aIready calling me. I bowed and smiled to some artists I met. I am wearing a white off-shoulder fitted dress which is two inches above my knee. I have no time to change in our dorm so our stylist just let me wear this. Seunghyun gave me a Tiffany & Co. diamond princess cut engagement ring. I was even surprised because I am not expecting it. He forced me to wear it to show to the public. I want to sigh in frustrations. If only everything was real, I could be the happiest woman on earth.

 

 

The PD staffs accompany me inside the room where we’ll be shooting Happy Together. I saw Seunghyun outside the room and he is also wearing a pink V-neck shirt with a white coat over it. He smiled upon seeing me.

 

 

“You look tired. Are you okay?” he asked then he put his arms on my waist. He laughed when he felt that I suddenly became frozen. “I still have the same effect to you.” He whispered on my ear then he chuckled.

 

 

I gently slapped his chest. “You are showing too much skinship, Choi Seunghyun.” Then he laughed.

 

 

We saw Yoo Jaesuk-oppa coming to us. “Ya, ya Tiffany! It’s been a while.” He laughed at the two of us. “Yah Top-ssi, are you two really engage?” he said, I know he was only joking but I cannot stop myself from blushing.

 

 

“I hope you brought your twins with us, we will surely have the highest ranking views.” He said that earned a laugh from Seunghyun.

 

 

“Hyung, we will be filming Superman Returns on Wednesday. I don’t want my kids to expose to the media so much.” Seunghyun muttered and Jaesuk-oppa smiled.

 

 

“You guys really changed a lot. Last time I heard to you two you were still dating but now you already have two kids. Daebakk!” he joked and I suddenly want to hide myself from embarrassment.

 

 

The filming started after a few minutes. They gave us couple bathrobes, which has something written on the back of it. I suddenly want to cringe upon reading what it was.

 

 

TOP’s bathrobe: I’M HERS

 

While my bathrobe has something like I’M HIS. I saw Seunghyun smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

 

Yoo Jaesuk: Omo, when the writers told us who the guests for today are, I suddenly became really excited.

 

Park Myungsoo: You’re right. I bet we’ll get the highest ratings this week. (*laughs)

 

Park Misun: You two stop babbling there. Why don’t you just introduce our guests for today?

 

*music starts (Fantastic Baby)

 

Park Myungsoo: Charismatic rapper from Bigbang, TOP!

 

 

(*TOP’s entrance then he bow at the hosts)

 

TOP: Annyeong haseyo! Bigbang TOP-imnida!

 

Jo Seho(Carbon Copies): Yahhh, why does every time I see you, I suddenly want to hid my face under my mother’s skirt? You’re getting handsome more and more.

 

(everyone laughs while Kim Shinyoung slapped his nape)

 

 

Kim Shinyoung(Carbon Copies): It’s because he is Bigbang TOP, pabo!

 

(*music starts ‘Gee’)

 

Yoo Jaesuk: Eye-smile Queen, So nyuh shi dae Tiffany!

 

 

(Tiffany’s entrance then she bowed to the hosts)

 

 

Tiffany: Annyeong haseyo! SNSD Tiffany-imnida!

 

Park Misun: Omo! You don’t look like a mother of twins to me!

 

(everybody laughs)

 

Jo Seho: Yahhh! It’s because she is SNSD Tiffany!

 

(Yoo Jaesuk noticed the print at the back of their bathrobes and laughed)

 

Yoo Jaesuk: Seriously, you guys are making me cringe. I’M HIS and I’M HERS. Daebakk!

 

(Tiffany blushed while fanning herself with her hands)

 

Tiffany: Cheosong-hamnida! Our management asked us to wear this.

 

(everybody laughed at her straightforward answer)

 

Park Myungsoo: YG is really hungry for fame now.

 

Yoo Jaesuk: I’m sorry everyone. Whatever he says doesn’t stand our show or ourselves.

 

(everyone sat on their seats)

 

Park Misun: We are really glad to have the two of you here.

 

Tiffany: Kamsahamnida unnie!

 

 

Yoo Jaesuk: What can you say about the negative comments they are giving to the both of you?

 

TOP: Actually, Tiffany does not really agree with this thing. We are both thinking about our kids so we decided to make it all end here by announcing our engagement. To be honest, it was not really easy. We’ve thought a lot of things, one of this is our career. We both know that we can possibly end our fame engagement as soon as we confirmed this news.

 

Tiffany: Ne, that’s true. Being in hiatus for a year made me realize a lot of things. We are now matured adults and we already have two kids so we can no longer act selfish. As much as possible we want to avoid having negative feedbacks, but I guess it was only normal. That’s the perks of being an idol. People and fans have a lot of expectations from you.

 

Park Myungsoo: Aren’t you affected that your career will be badly affected after this revelation?

 

(Tiffany and TOP smiled at the camera)

 

TOP: We’ve been in this industry for how many years now. Before making this announcement, I am already sure that I can provide my family a good living and to secure them all the comforts of life. Our members have also supported us with this and I am very grateful with that.

 

Tiffany: Our fans are also important to us. Two years ago, we asked them to support our relationship. I feel sorry for keeping my pregnancy to them because that time we are both unprepared for it and it was unexpected. I feel hurt whenever I read comments saying that I am a , or a .

 

(TOP held Tiffany’s hands which was noticed by the hosts)

 

Kim Shinyoung: I guess TOP has really changed now. He’s getting a bit clingy, I think.

 

(TOP chuckled)

 

TOP: Please stop saying hate comments about Tiffany. I know some of our fans are mad about this, but what happened w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter