This Can't Be!

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, Korea

Girls Generation Dorm

 

“Fany-ahhh! Ireona! Wake up! The girls are already waiting for you downstairs! Omo! We still have a schedule today! I bet manager-oppa will scold us again later!”I heard the nagging voice of my bestfriend Taeyeon. She really serves as my alarm clock every day.

 

“Can you atleast give me another 5 minutes? I’m still sleepy Taeng, seriously.” I don’t know these past few days I think I’m having a hard time waking up. Sometimes I really feel so tired and fed up easily. I saw Taeyeon gave me a worried look.

 

“Aissst! Jjinja? Hwang Miyoung! What is happening to you? These past few days, you’re really acting weird. Your always sleepy, you look really exhausted and I’m telling you, I’m not used to it.” She sighed. “Are you sick or what? Because if you are, maybe I should tell our manager to make you rest.”

 

“I’m not sick or what Taeng. I’m just tired that’s all. Maybe, my body just got exhausted for all the hectic schedules we have. Don’t worry about me. I’m perfectly fine.” I genuinely smiled at her to ease her worries about me. Taeyeon is always like that. She always care for us her members. That’s why we love her so much.

 

“Ugh! Fine. So be a good friend and wake up already. Maknae and Hyo already prepared our breakfast.” Taeyeon shot me a deadly stare. I let out an exasperated sigh. I really can’t win an argument with Taeyeon being like that.

 

I was about to stand up when I suddenly feel a bit nauseous. It’s as if the world is spinning in circles and I hate it. I helplessly look at Taeyeon.

 

“I’m feeling a bit nauseous Taeng.” I put my hands on her shoulder.

 

The moment I stand up I hurriedly went inside the bathroom. I wanted to puke but there’s nothing going out. My knees are wobbly and I am dizzy. I heard the bathroom door opened. Taeyeon hastily went to me when I recklessly throw myself on the floor. My energy was drained.

 

“I’m starting to be worried sick about you Fany. Are you sure, you are okay? Don’t tell me you are because obviously you are not.”

 

“I think I am not Taeng. This past few days I’m always feeling tired and nauseous. Maybe, you are right. I think I really need to take a rest.” Taeyeon gave me a doubtful look. She look pale as if she’d seen a ghost.

 

“Are you keeping something from us Fany-ah?” she asked me in a serious tone.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her incredulously.

 

“I’m not keeping anything to you and the others. You already know how much you guys mean to me. You’re all like a sister to me, so why would I?”

 

“If only I don’t know you, I would seriously think that you are pregnant. The symptoms you have are for pregnant women, Miyoung. I mean, why would you’ll be pregnant? The idea is absurd but there is nothing impossible about it right? You and Nichkhun are an item and being in that kind of relationship will not make you an exemption.”

 

I made out a loud gasp. As soon as I heard what she said memories of what happened months ago came rushing like a flood. I am lost for words indeed and my heart thumps rapidly and my adrenaline rush is exhilarating. I was about to say something when we heard Jessica shouting from outside my room. “Taeyeon-ah! Breakfast is already ready. Fany isn’t awake yet?” 

 

 

“We’re coming Sica! Give us a minute.” Taeyeon shouted back. She helped me got up. I washed my face with water and she looked at me seroiously.

 

“We’ll just talk about that after we ate. Now, come on. Sooyoung and Yoona will eat all the foods our maknae cooked if we will stay here in your room.” I just nod at her and we both went outside. I just hope that what I am thinking right now is just a mere coincidence. I really hope so.

 

 

Dining Room:

 

“What took you so long? I’m famished already you know. And this two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter