Engaged?

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang TOP was spotted talking with two kids at a supermarket in Cheomdamdong

 

 

After their release of their two single ‘Loser’ and ‘Bae Bae’, member of boy group Bigbang TOP was spotted talking with two kids inside a supermarket in Cheomdangdong. Eye witnesses were saying that the idol was almost teary eyed after hugging the two cute kids and they also heard one of the two kids called TOP, ‘Didi’ with a natural English accent.

 

 

Netizens are wondering who are the two adorable kids TOP was talking with. Could it be his another nephew and niece?

 

 

 

----------

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

After i hang up the call from Taeyeon, panic started to creep in my senses. My twins are lost and I don’t know what to do if I lose them forever.

 

 

“Manager-oppa, please send me home now. Taeyeon called me and she said that my kids are missing.” My voice is trembling so hard and I can’t help it. It is my children’s sake we are talking about. Staying calm in this situation is like a toll to worsen my madness.

 

 

Manager-oppa tried to pacify me and he agreed to send me home instantly. I am wondering how the hell my children were missing. I don’t want to blame my members or even Taeyeon but I am feeling a bit of disappointment with them.

 

 

After a few minutes, we reached the building of our dorm and I ran to the elevator. I was quite surprised to see my whole members and Bigbang inside the living room. Taeyeon is messed up while tears are still visible on her face. Fear, concern and worry is all visible to my members’ faces.

 

 

“Where are my children, Taeng?” I said, trying to be as calm as possible. When I met her eyes, she sobbed heavily in my shoulders.

 

 

“I-I d-don’t know, Fany.” She shake her head agrresively.

 

 

“Jiyoung and I brought your twins with us to the supermarket. Caleb and Chloe are complaining that they are already hungry and they told us that they want to drink milk. We went to the supermarket, one minute they were holding our hands, and then when I need to pay on the cashier they were no longer on our sight.” Jiyoung guided Taeyeon to sit first because she is already having a nervous breakdown.

 

 

When it finally dawned to me that my kids are really missing, I unconsciously myself slumped on the floor because my knees suddenly became weak. Tears start to flow on my cheeks and I felt Sooyoung and Seohyun’s hands on my shoulder trying to help me stand up.

 

“Please. . . N-Not my children. . .” I sobbed on Sunny’s shoulders as soon as they help me sat on the couch.

 

 

“I think we should tell him about this.” Jiyoung said in a low voice. And yeah, I know who he is talking about. I just eyed at him seriously but I didn’t say anything because I know he has a point. I may hate him, and he may have hurt me but he is still the father of my kids.

 

 

“Unnie, drink this water first.” Yoona gave me a glass of water. The whole room is filled with tension.

 

 

“Do you want us to call the police?” Taeyang asked.

 

 

Taeyeon was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Yuri opened it and we heard her soft gasp.

 

 

“Mommmyyyy!” all our heads turn to the small little voice of a kid. I was surprised to see my precious princess smiling and running to me. Tears flowed again in my face, but now it’s already tears of joy.

 

 

“Miyoung. . .” then I heard the voice of the man I left to years ago. I met his intense gaze and something just sparked up inside me.

 

 

“Mimi! I found Didi! Caleb and I found him at the supermarket a while ago!” Chloe said while jumping and her face looks really excited, and happy. I saw Caleb sleeping on Seunghyun’s arms. Small gasps can be heard inside the living room.

 

 

“Ohmygod, this is daebakk!” Sunny exclaimed.

 

 

“You saw them at the supermarket, hyung?” Seungri and Daesung asked incredulously.

 

 

“Wow, this is amazing. I think your story can be passed to those koreanovelas Jiyoung-hyung loves to watch.” Seungri teased while Jiyoung slapped his arm.

 

 

“Can we talk?” Seunghyun asked in his most deep and serious voice. Ohmygod, I think he looks more handsome and his voice gets deeper.

 

 

“Didi, are you angry?” We put all our eyes to Chloe while she cross her little arms on her chest. I chuckled at her behavior. I even heard Daesung and Seungri’s adorable comments to her. Seunghyun’s ears turned red which means he is nervous.

 

 

“No, ofcourse not baby. Why would I’ll be angry?” Seunghyun said trying to smile from ear to ear.

 

“Mimi is like that when Caleb and I made something she doesn’t like. She’s like super serious and Caleb is getting nervous when Mimi is like that.” We all laughed at Chloe’s words. Even Taeyeon who still look like a messed manage to smile at my daughter’s cute action.

 

 

“It’s getting late Chloe. Your brother is already sleeping. Let’s tuck you to bed, arasso?” I said in my most motherly tone. I carried her and put her in my arms when I heard her yawn.

 

 

“Mimi, don’t forget my milk.” She said while she put her head on my neck while her thumb finger.

 

 

“Let’s talk tomorrow, Seunghyun. You can just come back here. It’s getting late already.” I said formally.

 

 

We walked inside my room. I am just glad that I still have my own room here in our dorm. Seunghyun placed Caleb on the bed carefully. My suitcase and luggage bags are not still arrange. I got two pairs of pajamas and two pairs pajama tops to dress Chloe and Caleb. I know Seunghyun is still watching me but I didn’t mind his presence.

 

 

“Mimi?” Chloe asked while I am dressing her. “Can Didi stay here with us?” I stood frozen on my sit. I saw Seunghyun who also looked quite astounded by her daughter’s question.

 

“Maybe some other time, baby. Didi is busy and he have work.” I said and smiled to her sweetly. I kissed her forehead and put her blanket on her body.

 

 

“Good night, sweetheart.”

 

Chloe yawned. “Good night Mimi. Good night Didi.”

 

 

When she closed her eyes I heard Seunghyun spoke in a low voice. “Why did you left me two years ago, Miyoung?” I looked at him coldly. His face is waiting for my answer.

 

 

“Tomorrow. Let’s talk about everything tomorrow. I’m tired, Seunghyun. I still have my jetlag and I’m drained when I thought that my children are missing.”

 

 

“Ours. The kids are not only yours. Their ours, Miyoung. You and I made them. I am coming here tomorrow. I hope you’ve have enough rest to talk tomorrow. Good night.” He said it to me like he doesn’t care anymore. I heard the door closed. I sigh. No more tears from him, Tiffany. He doesn’t deserve your tears.

 

 

 

 

///////

 

TOP's POV

 

 

I smiled as I remembered what happen this day. I met my twins and I saw Tiffany, what more can I ask for?

 

 

I laughed as I thought about what happened in Yang Hyun Suk's office a while ago. I already know that he would be angry but when Chloe and Caleb talked to him, all his anger suddenly turned to fascination.

 

 

 

“Why are you shouting at my Didi, boss?” YG hyung looked astounded and speechless at Caleb’s question.

 

 

“Are you angry, boss? Chloe asked and went to him. She bowed and introduce herself.

 

 

“Annyeong Didi’s boss, I am Choi Mirae but my Mimi calls me Chloe. I am three and a half years old. My mother is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung and he is my twin brother, Caleb Choi.” Then I heard YG Hyung laughed.

 

 

“Daebakk, Choi Seunghyun! They are really your kids! Omo, they are so adorable. One minute I am mad now your kids vanish my anger. This is amazing!”

 

 

“I knew it! You are really angry a while ago boss because you are shouting at Didi! But you know boss, whenever we do something bad Mimi will also be angry but she doesn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter