Husband and Wife

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bride: Hwang “Stephanie” Miyoung a.k.a TIFFANY

Groom: Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP

Best Man: Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon

Maid of Honor: Kim Taeyeon

 

Bridesmaids:

 Kwon Yuri

Lee Sunkyu a.k.a Sunny

Choi Sooyoung

Im Yoon Ah

Kim Hyoyeon

Seo Joohyun a.k.a Seohyun

Jung Sooyeon a.k.a Jessica

 

Maidens:

Krystal

Bora

Joy

Wendy

Irene

Yeri

Seulgi

Sulli

Victoria

Chaerin

Minzy

 

Groomsmen:

Dong Youngbae a.k.a Taeyang

Lee Seunghyun a.k.a Seungri

Kang Daesung

Choi Siwon

Tyler Kwon

Nichkhun

Leo Hwang

 

Little Bride: Chloe Choi

 

Flower Girl: Haru

Ring Bearer: Caleb Choi

Bible Bearer: Yeon-jun Choi

Singer/s: Kyuhyun and Luna

 

Principal Sponsors:

Yang Hyun Suk

Lee Soo Man

Park Jinyoung

Yoo Jaesuk

 

 

 

 

 

//////////////////////////

 

 

 

BIGBANG TOP AND GIRLS GENERATION TIFFANY ARE FINALLY TYING THE KNOT

 

The most awaited wedding of the year by the famous idol couple BIGBANG TOP and Girls Generation Tiffany will be on the 14th of February 2016 and it will be transpired at the famous RITZ-CARLTON Hotel in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The sweetest proposal of BIGBANG TOP last December 02, 2015 earned a lot of good vibes and comments from netizens all over the world. It was said to be the trending topic from China, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines and also to the western countries of the world. Now the couple is eagerly excited for their wedding. According to the soon to be Mrs. Choi, SNSD Tiffany, she and BIGBANG TOP took a lot of effort to prepare for this wedding.

 

 

“I didn’t imagine that TOP can be really that sweet. He told me that he wants to marry me on Valentine’s Day and I think it’s the sweetest thing he ever did aside from his romantic proposal in Hong Kong Disneyland. He said that this wedding was long overdue already.” she said while giggling in a random interview.

 

 

“To be honest TOP wanted a very private and intimate wedding but I told him that I wanted our fans to see this precious moment with us. I dream to have a fairy-tale wedding since I was a tot and TOP managed to do things the way I wanted it to be. I am really lucky to be with him.” she said and smiled genuinely.

 

 

According to some insiders, BIGBANG TOP will be enlisted in the army this year. Some says this might be the reason why he wanted to marry his fiancée as soon as possible. Whatever the reason is we wish the couple a happy and successful marriage life.

 

 

Are you all excited to their most awaited wedding of the year?

 

 

 

/////////////////////////////

 

 

UN Village, Hannam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Bigbang TOP’s Villa

February 14, 2016

3:30 pm KST

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

 

“Will you stop pacing back and forth, dude! I am getting dizzy with you, seriously.” Jiyong’s face looks very grumpy. I can’t help it though. I’ve been waiting for this day so long that I cannot believe that this is happening now.

 

 

“I second demotion hyung!” Seungri said who looks even grumpier.

 

 

“I can’t believe I am doing this again for your own favor, hyung.” Daesung’s face is unfathomable.

 

 

I just grinned at them from ear to ear. Although I feel really sorry for them, I was left with no choice because it was Miyoung’s idea. And because she said she like it, I am just an obedient lover and who I am to say no to her? She is my everything and if wearing this weird costume or outfit for our wedding would make her happy, I’d be more willing to look stupid for her.

 

 

“Seriously, do all brides have this weird taste for their own wedding?” Taeyang asked with obvious mockery in his voice. I saw my parents walking towards us. My mom and dad are laughing at each other. Obviously, they are enjoying each other’s apparel. They are wearing something which looks like the clothes the novelty wore a long time ago. My father has this crown suited for a king. My sister is smiling at me devilishly. He is tugging my nephew with her right hand who looks so cute with his Superman costume.

 

 

“Hey little brother, you look good with that.” My sister said while referring to my suit. I made a face to show her that I am not amused. “I really like Tiffany’s quirkiness. You two suit each other.” She added while chuckling.

 

 

“Hey son, I bet your wedding will be the talk of the year. Aside from the fact that you are inviting almost 500 guests, your wedding theme is quite catchy.” He said with a slight of amusement and sarcasm.

 

 

I rolled my eyes secretly. I know that 500 guests for our wedding is something obviously exaggerated but my soon to be wife has so many people she wanted to invite that made our wedding so grand from its literal meaning. I really had a hard time while preparing everything in just one and a half month although money really do wonders. I want to marry her as soon as possible because this was long overdue. And ofcourse, Miyoung really wanted to have a fairytale wedding which made us ending up wearing this weird almost vintage looking dresses. I don’t even know how I look like right now but for the sake of Miyoung’s happiness I am ready enough to wear this. I just feel sorry enough for the other guests. It was the story behind the grumpy looks of my members. They are obviously not enjoying this.

 

 

“Come on guys, you look dashing with those suits looking exactly like a Prince Charming. You’ll never know you can make someone fall for you with those looks.” I tried to lighten up their mood but their faces just become more sour. They are wearing something which looks like Prince Charming suits. I don’t know what you call them but they look like those guys my daughter, Chloe, is watching on T.V.

 

 

“I will never ever attend a wedding like this anymore!” Seungri exclaimed which earned a laugh from everyone.

 

 

“Sure you do, boy.” My father told him while laughing. All of this was Tiffany’s idea. I think it was not really bad enough. My members are just exaggerating.

 

 

“I think we need to go now. It’s already time.” My sister said while looking at her wristwatch. I let out a loud sigh. Damn, I didn’t imagine that weddings are really nerve breaking. I can feel my palms sweating from trepidation.

 

 

My dad tapped my shoulders gently. “Relax, son. Tiffany will not jilt you at the altar.” I smiled back at him when he smiled.

 

 

This will be the happiest day in my life. I can’t wait to marry the woman I love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

//////////

 

 

Cheongdam-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Girls Generation’s Dorm

February 14, 2016

2:30 pm KST

 

 

 

I tried to smile while I am still here in the waiting room here in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. My make-up was already done and I can see my family at the sliding mirror of my room. They are all happy and I can’t help but to smile also. I am not still wearing my wedding gown. We still have 1 hour enough to prepare.

 

 

This will be the day wherein I am going to be Mrs. Choi a few hours from now. I want to laugh out loud about our wedding theme. I told Seunghyun that I dreamed of a fairytale wedding. I didn’t expect that he will agree with it easily without even complaining.

 

 

“You’re so beautiful, Tiff.” I smiled from ear to ear when I saw my members together with Jessica. God, I miss this woman so much.

 

 

“And so do you, Jess.” I said at her giddily.

 

 

“So, are we just going to praise each other now on how gorgeous we are?” Sunny sniggered and we all laughed.

 

 

“Seriously, your wedding is one of a kind boo.” Taeyeon said sarcastically that earned a contagious laugh from everyone inside the room.

 

 

“I believe so, unnie. This is just the perfect fairytale wedding Fany-unnie dreamed of. You’re lucky Top-oppa didn’t complain a bit about it.” Seohyun said giggling.

 

 

“I suppose I already look like Snow White now, don’t I?” Yoona exclaimed excitedly.

 

 

“Yes, you are. Thank you for making my wedding really special guys. I so love you all.” I told them while I am already close to tears.

 

 

I just feeling grateful because my friends and family easily agreed with the theme I want for my wedding. I am just going to be wed once and I want it to be really memorable so I have something to tell my future kids and grandkids.

 

 

“Don’t mind it. In fact, I really feel so pretty with this while imagining myself that I am really Cinderella.” Sooyoung winked at me.

 

 

“You are not so bad yourself.” Sooyoung smirked at Yuri who is portraying Princess Jasmine. “Oh, admit it. You’re just insecure at me, Choi Sooyoung.” Yuri added.

 

 

“Can I already sing ‘Let it go. . . .’ now?” Taeyeon said jokingly.

 

 

“I love you too, boo. Queen Elsa of Arendale suits you.” I said and smiled at him sweetly.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to say something about my red hair? I just dyed this yesterday morning.” Sunny tossed her hair to flaunt it with us. She’s supposed to be Princess Ariel. Unfortunately, I told her not to wear a mermaid fin. I don’t want her to look more stupid to my other guests.

 

 

“Nothing is really special about it.” Jessica said which made Sunny’s face frowned.

 

 

“At least I did not sleep for 100 years just to be kissed by a prince.” Sunny retorted back at Jessica making her frown more. Much to her chagrin.

 

 

“I will stop riling the ice princess if I were you.” Taeyeon choked out a laugh. Then, like nothing happened all of us smiled cheekily. I was so proud of my girls. They all took a lot of effort to dress up for my wedding.

 

 

It was also obvious that they were enjoying this dress-up wedding I have. Yuri was dressed up as Princess Jasmine, standing so glorious with her tan skin. Sooyoung looks fabulous with that blue gown and the glass shoes, oh my! She is Cinderella with no doubt. Yoona who is charming as always donned her Snow White outfit with ethereal grace. My dear friend, Sunny, is radiating with elegance and vigor portraying her role as Princess Ariel. Our maknae, Seohyun, looks so fresh and sophisticated wearing that golden yellow gown of Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

 

 

Then I saw Taeyeon and Jessica looking at me at the mirror. They both mouthed the words, ‘we are happy for you’. Well, the public will be roaring in excitement once they’ll see our dearest friend, Jung Sooyeon. She was able to put out a classy chic style appearance with the shimmering pink gown of Princess Aurora. Our kid leader, Kim Taeyeon, is donning her Let it Go outfit perfectly. With her platinum blonde hair and with her hair extensions, our stylist was able to pull off that perfectly loose braided hair she has right now. Apparently, she looks more extravagant and spectacular than Queen Elsa herself. Then, out nowhere, Hyoyeon peeked at the door.

 

“Do you wanna build a snowman?” Hyoyeon tried to sing in a small voice. We all choked out a triumphant laugh. Obviously, the supposedly Princess Anna of Arendale is all out with her new character.

 

 

“Go away Anna!” Taeyeon said in an amused tone. Hyoyeon chuckled and with all her perfect glory, she went inside the room walking like a real princess.

 

 

“You look stupid, Hyo.” Yuri tried to irk her but she just snorted.

 

 

“Oh please, you look stupider with that outfit.” Hyoyeon miffed. And with that we all laughed.

 

 

The wedding organizer knocked on the door. “Miss Tiffany-ssi, it’s about time but your groom is not still here.” I was consumed of myriad emotions. I felt my hands trembling.

 

 

“He’s not still here?” I tried to ask in a nonchalant tone but I guess I end up speaking tremulously.

 

 

“Oh come on Tiff, maybe he was just stuck in traffic. Loosen up please.” Jessica assuaged the tension inside the room.

 

 

“Of course, Jessica is right Fany-ahh. Your man is overly excited and giddy about this wedding. I’m sure he won’t come late on purpose. Jeez, you have almost 500 guests waiting outside.” Sooyoung said.

 

 

I tried to calm my senses. I knew they were all right. I am just having this crazy wedding jitters that make me feel so nuts since yesterday.

 

 

“Did you see my kids?” I asked them with a slight hint of nervousness.

 

 

“They’re both fine. Chloe is with your sister, Michelle while Caleb is with his Aunt Hye-yoon. Try to calm down okay? You’re giving us some nerves.” Sunny muttered under her breath.

 

 

“It’s already time for you to wear your wedding gown.” the stylist said giddily it’s almost contagious. They all helped me wear the humongous gown. It felt so heavy because of the number of petticoats it has. It’s a princess cut style wedding gown. It is bare from my neck up to my shoulder blades but it has a lace to cover my whole arms making it look like a vintage gown from the past era. The chest part is heart-shaped and it is studded with glittering rhinestones making emphasis with my s. It appears that Seunghyun didn’t still see my wedding gown because it was supposed to be a surprise for this day.

 

 

“Your wedding gown almost costs a fortune. I am not even surprise if I’ll hear that Top-ssi sold all his beloved paintings just to afford this wedding.” Jessica said with obvious sarcasm while the others just laughed at her.

 

 

“I’m assuring you woman that my soon-to-be-husband didn’t sell her beloved paintings. Actually, this wedding gown was sponsored by his entertainment company courtesy by Yang Hyun Suk himself.” I said and smirked at her.

 

 

“And I love you too dearie.” she said again and we both grinned.

 

 

“Now you look every bit of a princess, Hwang Miyoung!” Hyoyeon exclaimed happily.

 

 

“You are an epitome of a blushing bride, Fany-unnie.” Yoona smiled from ear to ear.

 

 

“Let’s put you your gem-stoned tiara and everything will be all set.” Taeyeon put the tiara on my hair. The stylist braids my hair to look like a crown and she curl the bottom part of it. Then she put it in an elegant bun while she let some loose strands framing my face so exquisitely.

 

 

We are all giggling when Seunghyun’s sister went inside the room who looks paler than ever. As soon as I saw her I already knew something went wrong. I can feel it. Something is telling me from the start that something is going to happen and I am not gonna like it. The room went silent. I can see the frightened expression on her face and I saw her hands shaking.

 

 

“What happened to you unnie?” I tried to hid the worry and dread in my voice.

 

 

“Oh dear god, I am sorry to break this with you but Seunghyun met an accident while he’s on his way here. He’s now in a critical condition at the nearest hospital.” The words kept on echoing in my ears. The only thing I understand from what I heard from her is Seunghyun’s name and the word accident. They can’t be found in the same sentence.

 

 

Seunghyun. . . Accident. .

 

Seunghyun. . . Accident. .

 

Seunghyun. . . Accident. .

 

Seunghyun. . . Accident. .

 

Seunghyun. . . Accident. .

 

 

With those words reverberating in my ears I found myself crumbling on the floor oblivious about the people and noise around me. I deliberately cried my heart’s content on the floor. I didn’t care about my make-up, I didn’t bother messing with my expensive wedding gown, and I didn’t mind hearing the noise around me. All I know is that this wedding is already far impossible to take place. I sobbed hard.

 

 

“No. . . . please.” My muffled cries turned into hysterical ones. I cover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter