Parenthood

Love Comes Unexpectedly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I received the confirmation of our flight to Seoul I hurriedly went in our hotel room where we are currently staying. I didn’t lose any single minute because right now, if only I can fly I’ll do it without having any doubtful thoughts. I am really excited and nervous at the same time.

 

 

When I reached our room I packed my clothes hastily. I saw Daesung and Seungri at the dining room. “Hyung what time is our flight?” Seungri asked.

 

 

“Around 7pm we should be in the airport already.” I told them simply.

 

 

“By the way hyung, we already talked to our manager and as we expected he is fuming mad. But when I told him that Tiffany noona is already in labor he agreed instantly. He told us that we should go to the airport discreetly. The fans might be disappointed since they’ve waited for so long to this concert. He’ll just make up some excuses to the concert’s coordinator. And one more thing, hyung.” Daesung eyed me seriously.

 

 

“Yang Hyun Suk doesn’t still know your situation.” They both shake their heads in disapproval. “You should tell him by now, hyung. I bet he will be really disappointed to you but it’ll pass by.” Taeyang retorted.

 

 

“I already thought about that.” I sigh. “I’ll just try to fix things soon. Right now, Miyoung needs me.”

 

 

I put all the things I saw in my suitcase frantically. Due to this damn trepidation I cannot focus doing things. I am really not normally like this. I can always stay calm in any situation but when Jessica called me a while ago my composure I held for a very long time was gone.

 

 

“Hyung, calm down. You are seriously in frenzy. I know you are nervous  but that won’t help.” Jiyoung tapped my shoulders lightly.

 

 

“Easy for you to say, dammit! I won’t stay calm not unless Miyoung is fine.” I put everything in my luggage bag. Daesung went to me and get the pair of rubber shoes I am holding.

 

 

“We’ll get this done, hyung. Take some rest first. You need it. Seriously, you are just packing your things but you cannot do it on your own. See this?” Youngbae showed the remote control and the flower vase from my suitcase. My members all laughed.

 

 

“You’re not in your own self anymore hyung. Now, take some rest first.” I just nod my head and after some hours we were already inside the plane. At the airport a while ago, some fans were in a queue and they are obviously making some fuss and uproar due to our sudden cancellation of our concert.

 

 

Before I rode the plane, I called Taeyeon. She told me in her most serious voice that Miyoung is already inside the delivery room. I don’t know why but I just felt a sudden burst of emotions inside me. I am nervous and I can’t calm down. I wasn’t able to sleep in the plane. After it seemed like eternity, at last we landed in Seoul at exactly 3 o’ clock in the morning.

 

 

I was thankful our manager is with me because there are a lot of reporters and media at the base lobby of the airport. I am sure that our cancellation of our concert in Japan will make a big issue.

 

 

“We’ll visit Tiffany-noona too, hyung. Come on.” Seungri said and I just nod at him. Our manager drive the way to the Asan Medical Center.

 

 

 

 

Asan Medical Center

388-1, Poongnap-dong, Song-pagu, Seoul

June 24, 2013

3am KST

 

 

After 30 minutes of driving we reached the basement of the hospital. It’s still past midnight so there are only few people wandering around but to be sure we wore our face mask and sun glasses.

 

 

My strides are fast. I went near the receiving area and asked the room number of Miyoung. The receptionist smiled at me politely and give the room number. I sent a sns to Miyoung’s members but they are not replying.

 

“It’s room 125. Let’s go.” I told them. We ride the elevator. After a few minutes, we reached room number 125. I knocked on the door twice before someone opened it.

 

 

“Top-ssi?” Sunny’s seemed to be surprised upon seeing me and my members. I roamed my eyes inside the the room and I am quite surprised that it’s bigger than what I have expected.

 

 

“Woah! The room is big!” Daesung said while the others laugh at his funny expression.

 

 

“I am not expecting you to be here, Top-ssi. To be honest, I thought we’ll be seeing you tomorrow.”Taeyeon smiled at us warmly. “Oh well, it’s good that you are here. Fany’s sleeping in the other side of the room. She is still unconscious after having a normal delivery of your twins.” She explained.

 

 

“Really? I bet she’s a tough lady. Normal delivery for a twin is not easy.” Jiyoung muttered. Taeyeon looked at him and smiled. “Oh yes, she is. I never thought Fany can handle the pain a while ago but I am happy that she did.” I saw Jiyoung smiled back at her.

 

 

My members are now talking to the girls. My eyes search for her and I saw her. I saw Miyoung lying safely on the hospital bed. She looks  so peaceful while her eyes are close.

 

 

“How is she and my babies?” I asked Jessica while I can’t resist the smile that form on my lips. She smiled back at me.

 

 

“Your babies are fine. They put them in the nursery room after Miyoung feed them.”

 

 

I sat near the hospital bed of Miyoung. I know that she is naturally pale but she’s gotten paler now aside from the fact that she looks so tired. I know what she had been through. I sigh and gently caressed her cheeks. I am really lucky that she is the mother of my twins. I am really such a lucky bastard.

 

 

“Where are the others?” I heard Daesung asked them. “Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun went to see the twins. Minjung is also with them.” I heard Sooyoung answered.

 

 

“Who’s Minjung?” Youngbae asked.

 

 

“She’s the private nurse I hired for Tiffany.” I told him.

 

 

“Hyung, let’s see your twins. I wonder if they look exactly like you or they got Tiffany-noona’s pretty face.” Seungri smirked.

 

 

“I’ll leave you first here. I need to see my twins.” Happiness is registered in my voice. The girls laughed at me.

 

 

We saw Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun and Minjung looking at the glass wall of a room. Seohyun glance at our direction and she smiled upon seeing us. “Oppa!” she called me and the others glance at us too. “I thought you’ll be coming tomorrow. Did you already see Fany-unnie? She’s in room 125.” Seohyun explained politely.

 

 

“Yeah, Miyoung is still unconscious when we got there.”

 

 

“Top-ssi, look those two angels are your twins! Aren’t they lovely?” Yuri exclaimed and I gaze at the two babies sleeping peacefully at the corner of the room. I swear I almost got teary-eyed the moment I laid my eyes on them.

 

 

“I can’t believe you are now a father, hyung. Daebakk! Look at them, they look so fragile. I bet Haru will like them. Tablo hyung will be jealous with you. He said he wants to have twins but I think he’s happy to have Haru now.” Taeyang said.

 

 

“Yeah, Haru will like them.” Seungri and Jiyoung nodded in agreement.

 

 

After a few moments having fun looking at the other babies my members decided to go home. I went back to Miyoung;s room. She’s fully awake when I saw her. I sat beside her.

 

I held her hand tightly. “How are you feeling?” She smiled faintly at me. “I’m never been better. Though I am bit tired right now I can’t contain my joy and excitement. Have you seen them?” She said babbling.

 

 

“Yes I saw them already. They are such an angel, baby bear.” I whispered in her ears. I even heard her giggles. “You are getting mushy and corny Choi Seunghyun.”

 

 

I chuckled at her side comment. “You never fail

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter