ANNOUNCEMENTS

Between You and Me

Announcements

And so the story ends!

It's been really fun and interesting writing Between You and Me, and I'm going to miss it! When I had started it I had intended it to go one direction and as it went on it took on a life of it's own and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I'm really thankful to everyone of you who have read this story all the way through. It really means a lot to me, whether you were reading it while I was writing it or after it's completion, I sincerely thank you. I remember when I first started posting chapters and seeing that I had three subscribers and flipping out and screaming and flailing and it was so exciting and it's still so excting to this day to know there are people out there who enjoy my writing. It really means a lot to me that you would take the time to read it!

Other Projects:

Distance Between You and Me

As a sort of Thank You, and also the fulfillment of my own guilty pleasure, I decided to write this short spin-off story! It's a mini-series about Jin Ri and Xiumin and how they came together! I ended up creating this couple on a whim while I was writing and I ended up accidentally falling in love with their story, and I know some others have as well. There was a specific reader who who asked for a chapter for them and I promised one because I really wanted one too, however I had to come to terms with the fact that it wouldn't fit in well with the story, considering it's told in first person from Soo Young's perspective. Instead, I decided this would be a good alternative! Also, it's a story that can stand on it's own. Meaning: you can read it without having read this story. If you've reached this point in Between You and Me then it probably won't make much of a difference, but I do want to point out that I have added a time skip section to that story as well, and you get to learn a little bit more about what happens to Soo Young and Kai! Not that I'm trying to lure you into reading it or anything, that information was shared with completely innocent intentions. :D

If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it here or just click on the story poster!

This One Wish

This series is based in the real world, except genies exist. It centers around a girl named Andy who comes across a lamp and decideds to give into her childish desire to rub it, and then is forced into make a wish. The wish? That Lay of Exo would fall in love with her. The thing with the genies in this story is that they're not exactly like Genie from Aladdin, so the wish doesn't go as smoothly as it could, causing all sorts of problems.

Unfortunately, while I was originally pumped for this story, I not anymore. I'm a discovery writer, meaning I figure out where the story's going to go as I write it. I attempted outlining this story, and I unfortunately "outlined the life out of the story," a phrase I believe comes from Stephen King. Currently, all my passion for this story has dissipated, and writing it had started feeling more like a chore than anything, so I'm putting it on hold. I hate doing it, but I feel like it's better than taking a month to actually get around to writing each chapter. I do still like the story, though, and may one day go back to it. Who knows?

If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it here, or click on the story poster!

This is Real Life

This is a one-shot I wrote centering around D.O. Ji Eun works at a coffee shop and D.O is the regular who has a crush on her. I got this idea from a writing competition I found and I absolutely loved it for some reason. The themes I explored are slightly generic, but they're themes I've never really explored before, so it was a really excersize for me, at least in my opinion. I had a lot of fun writing it, at the very least, and I know people have enjoyed the story, so I feel that makes it worth it!

If you're interested in checking it out, you can click here or click on the story poster!

Into Gold (Hiatus)

 

My first fantasy! And my second attempt at a Lay fic! The story is basically a retelling of the Rumplestiltskin fairytale and I'm having a lot of fun with it! It's definitely going to be very magical and political and I am just so excited about it! My two favorite genres are romance and fantasy, so I'm combining them to hopefully creat a great story! 

If you are interested in checking this story out, you can find it by clicking here or on the story poster!

 

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the support! I've really enjoyed writing this story and having so many people read and love it as well! I can only hope that anything else I write will be received half as well as this one was! Thanks again, and I'll see you in my next story!