Chapter 14

Life Behind the Wolf's Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

The glow of the moon pierced through the darkness of the dungeon; It's rays glissading across the damp rocks setting the rusty chains that lined the walls in an ominous light. There was an absence of sound when Suho entered the Pit, nothing was heard. Not the scurrying feet of rats, nor the breathing of the two wolves Suho knew were hiding in the shadows.

 

"Sehun, Kai, You are not in trouble, stop hiding and come here."

 

Ever so cautiously two pairs of glowing eyes became present in the darkness. They peered with reluctance and curiosity as they entered into the light from opposite ends of the Pit.

 

Suho smiled, smarts pups. They had him surrounded, proof they had learned well. Suho crouched down sticking his hand out. He was being careful for a reason. Though he may be their alpha and could control them if needed, he didn't want to. The packs strength came from the trust they had for each other, so he needed his two youngest to trust him. If they were able to have faith in him as their alpha as Faolan (pronounced Fwail+awn) then Suho knew that they would always have a strong bond of trust with the pack.

 

Sensing Suho's good intent, Kai and Sehun relaxed. They came to him. Walking around him, sniffing intently, and happily Suho's hand. Giving their alpha the trust he sought.

 

Suho could feel the bond he had with his brothers getting stronger. Something he had been working on for years. Not just with Sehun and Kai, but with his other brothers when they had been in their Faolan state. He felt contentment knowing that all his pack members' could put their faith in him, and vice versa. Now, he just had other things to worry about. Things like Corliss, and Elana. Suho pet the wolves ears, glancing down at the gray and black wolf. The youngest, was also a problem. That was why he was here in the first place, to talk to Sehun.

 

"Sehun,  I need to talk to you about what happened earlier tonight." Sehun, stopped nuzzling against Suho, gazing his golden orange eyes up into Suho's brown ones.

 

Sehun felt nerves bubbling up inside him, he had kind of hoped that Suho would have forgotten about his little slip-up. "I know why you disobeyed me. Why it was that you lost control," Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter