It's About Time

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Metals clinking, war cry, haunting screams

 

That’s the only thing that you can hear in this war torn field. Blood spilled on the cold ground, dump feeling enveloping the people that’s currently battling for good and evil. But as the saying goes, it seems that good really finds a way to defeat evil. Thren who was the opponent of Terrel’s group was successfully defeated with all their joint efforts. Taemin who was badly injured earlier by Gayle is already back on his feet, fighting side by side by side with Taeuriel and Marco while Tobias covers the grounds around them. Other of their friends is finishing all the pawns that are distracting the main fight. By now, only Gayle is the only one left out of all the dark master’s knights, he was undeniably stronger than the others which made it hard for Tauriel. Their abilities are all on par but Tauriel was on the flip side more, she gave almost half of her abilities to her human friends the reason for her slowing down pace in recovery.

 

The humans who stood outside the protective wall are feeling anxious seeing the current battle of the two. They can see how Tauriel is slowly getting exhausted. Her little wounds are taking time to heal; her eyes are growing hooded already. She is starting to look pale as a corpse. This is the first time that Tauriel has shown an obvious sign of exhaustion, Though she’s trying to hide it, it’s now too obvious on her face. She’s maybe fighting with Gayle, but her main war is against herself right now and she can’t afford to lose in this kind of war. Jongin can’t help but feel bad for her, her mother is really trying her best to stay strong for her daughter trying to cheer for her mentally. Just then, Tauriel stumbled on her wrong foot making almost fall it isnt for Taemin who picked her away from the battle and got her where Leander is to tend on to Tauriel, Gayle fled back as well. And that makes Marco and Tobias left to finish up the last undead pawns of Thren. They saw how Tauriel laid flat on her back, her hooded eyes before now closed tight, her grip on her sword grew weak as it fell to her side and her chest going a very fast up and down pace trying to catch her breath.

 

All her friends finally succeeded in their missions. They defeated the assigned knight’s to them, and even finished off the undead pawns that Thren released from earlier. They fled back to where Tauriel is as of the moment. Tyrell and Terrel kneeled beside their sister checking her condition.

 

“Are you okay Tauriel?” Tyrell / Tao asked her sister, while gripping her hand in his. “Im fine Tyrell, please don’t worry about me.” Taureil / Minji reassured her brother. “You can’t possibly tell me that Tauriel! how can I not when you’re like this?!” Tyrell / Tao exclaimed gripping hard on his sister’s hand. “You’re almost lifeless Teuriel! You’re being careless when you gave out almost half of your abilities, it’s like your planning your own death.” Tyrell / Tao again exclaimed again at his sister, tears threatening to fall down from her brothers eyes. Though feeling a high level of exhaustion, a small smile escaped the face of Tauriel, and patted her brother’s hand with her other. “Please trust me Tyrell, I don’t make decisions without any good reasons behind.” Tauriel again said, and this time her normal color finally came back thanks to Leander’s help. She opened her eyes to meet the concerned eyes of her brothers. “I’m totally fine...” Hailey told both of them and slowly sat up with Tyrell’s help. “I suggest you stay out for a while and let us handle Gayle for now.” Terrel / Xiumin suggested. Hearing her brothers words, Tauriel looked at Terrel / Xiumin expressionless, but clearly she’s doesn’t agree with her brother’s ideas. She turned to Taemin, and just by looking at each other. Taemin can already get what she’s trying to relay.

 

( A Little flashback)

 

With the twin mutts sensing the unfolding war in their land, Tauriel and Taemin followed the mutts in pursuit, and on the way back, Tauriel relayed a plan that she had formulated just even before the war started. And that plan was the same plan that she relayed to others earlier, taking on the Dark Master’s Knights individually and that they succeeded in doing. But the second part of the plan was something she knows would make everyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter