Adventure...

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the siblings mansion…

Mnji/Tauriel & Tao/Tyrell are in the living room watching television when Minji/Tauriel suddenly asked “Don’t you think we should have phones to carry with us?” Asked Minji/Tauriel…Tao/Tyrell just eyed her wondering “I mean…a while back…when Kris-oppa was asking about how I know that you guys were in you room…I fell blank back there…He was right…we don’t have phones with us to communicate and if we rely too much to feeling each others powers I think it would be dangerous…” Minji added “what do you mean dangerous?” Tao/Tyrell asked “dangerous in a way that maybe were not the only Elementals that are here on the Human world…maybe there are also some of our kind here…and that they can also feel our presence” Minji/Tauriel answered this made Tao/Tyrell think…his sister is right…maybe they are not the only elementals in the human world after all going back and forth from their world to the Human world had been easy due to portals that were abandoned after the war in their land… “Yah!your right…we should not rely on our powers when locating each other…we should have some phones with us so we can communicate at the same time no more suspicions would be made towards us…” he answered Minji/Tauriel just nodded then Granny suddenly showed up “Phones you say?” she asked both Minji and Tao just nodded “I believe your brother Terrell brought one for each of you…” She added “Really?” Tao and Minji asked “Yes!he told me once he had…that was when he visited you two here…why he hasn’t given It to you?” the old woman asked “No…” Tao answered “well then check the library drawers maybe he left those phones there…” Granny told them then both Tao and Minji went to the library to find those phones their brother brought them… “Is this it?” Minji asked holding a box “Maybe…”Tao answered back then they both opened it “This is it I guess…this is like what Chaerin unnie is using…” Minji said “Yah…” Tao answered back…Then both of them read the manusals and started familiarizing the phones function… “not bad for human technology…” Tao said Minji just nodded….after an hour of familiarizing “Let’s rest now Tauriel…well get back to this piece of technology tomorrow…” Tao told Minji “okay then…good night…” Minji said then went to her room…

The next morning at the University…

Minji is sitting alone at a bench busy familiarizing herself with the phone given by their brother when suddenly someone approached her “Minji-ah annyeong…” the person said which startled Minji a little then she looked who the person is “Ohhh…Bom-unnie annyeong...” Minji greeted back “What are doing here alone?where is Chaerin?” Bom asked then sat beside Minji… “Ohhh…Im just trying to be familiar with this phone” She answered “uhmmm…Chaerin unnie is with Kris-Oppa…” MInji added then smiled towards Bom “ohhh…that girl is ditching you because o Kris?!” Bom exclaimed “ahhh…no Unnie!” she answered “She was with me a while ago…but I told her to go with Kris oppa instead…you know to have some time with each other…they have been holding back there feelings for each other for too long so I think this time they deserve to have their own quality time…so its okay Unnie..” MInji added “ She added “awww...your really a kid great Minji-ah..” Bom said admiring Minji “uhmm…Unnie can I ask you a favor?” MInji asked “Yeah sure…what is it?” Bom asked wondering “uhmm..can you..teach me..how to use this phone?” Minji aksed shyly then showed Bom her phone “Aigooo…Minji ah are you some kind of an alien?” Bom asked in a funny tone “even kids nowadays know how to use phones like this…” Bom added Minji just let out a small laugh “I guess Im a technology deprived kid then…” Minji told her…Bom just laughed “Okay then let me teach you…” Bom said then got the phone from Minji and started to teach her the uses of the phone…

 

unknown to them pairs of eyes have been observing them from a far…then the owner decided to just come forward and greet them…

 

“AN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter