Threats of War

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both brothers fell silent... what Taemin had exposed to them was a shock…all along they were puppets fed with false accounts and manipulated…all along they were just mere stupid boys made to be angry at the queen to seek revenge for their father…revenge that was pointless all in all if it was actually done…if they had continued to their mission nothing would actually be accomplished except that they could have put a dark stain to their father’s reputation as the queen’s trusted man…Taemin and Minho stood side by side waiting patiently to the brothers’ response to their bargain…then a simple nod was made by Darien/Donghae which indicated that an alliance have been formed for both parties…Taemin smiled…with this added hands surely they would be able to accomplish their secret mission of protecting Minji…protecting Princess Tauriel….

“Thank you…” Donghae muttered…Taemin and Minho looked at him confused… “For telling us the truth…if it weren’t for you maybe up until now we are still plotting some stupid plan in getting the mission accomplished…by then we would have put our father’s hard works and sacrifices to great waste..” He added…Taemin jst smiled at him… “you both deserve the truth…no one deserves to be lied about whatever is real…” He said… “so for now, please continue what you guys were doing…just continue working for my father…as long as he doesn’t know anything…our coast is still clear by then…” he continued…Minho fidgeted for a second…looking behind them as if he felt someone behind them…the three looked at him wondering… “you may want to not expose yourself anymore to the dark master…” Minho said still facing behind him… “what is it hyung?” Taemin asked… “Just now…I thought I felt some immense elemental presence lingering behind us…” He said… “just as we thought…” Donghae said…. “for the past few days…we’ve been having this feeling of being watched…” Severin/Top said… “everywhere we go…there always this eerie feeling of being observed at…” Donghae added… “seems like my father doesn’t trust you that much…” Taemin said not surprised anymore for he already anticipated such occurrence… “we knew it since the beginning…he never trusts anyone…not even the council that’s under him…all he trusts is himself…” Donghae stated… “that’s undeniably my father…” Taemin said sarcastically… ”change of plans then…no more going to that cavern and meet up’s with my father…better stay here or else you both would surely be some dead meat…” Taemin told them both… “Let’s be just prepared for whatever is coming…surely he’ll dispatch some more of his pesky men to do his dirty job…by that time we should be prepared for whatever is to come…” Taemin added…all three of them nodded…then Taemin dazed off… I should warn Tauriel’s party about this…he thought…there’s no more backing down in this matter…

 

A cloaked person appeared at the center of the dark master’s room kneeling before him…the master was just sitting on his supposed to be throne waiting for some intel to be spilled by one of his spies whom he deployed to look out for Donghae and Top’s activities

“They’ve taken the other side…Darien and Severin…” the spy spilled… “They’ve decided to side to protect the princess…with another two unknown men…” he added to the information he gathered just awhile ago… “ungrateful bastards…” the masters said through gritted teeth… “both Darien and Severin already know the truth…about their fathers…death…” the spy further revealed… “they were both like their father after all…” the master muttered… “their off no use anymore…you should have took care of them in that instant…”  the master added in a shouting tone… “it was impossible to commence such sudden attack master…there were four of them…the other t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter