My Little Star

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night Fell…Dinner time is finished and the group are now preparing and arranging their things for their departure back to the city tomorrow morning…everyone going here and there trying to find things they might forget...but except for one person whose just chilling outside savoring the last hours of freedom and peace…perks of being too organized herself…Minji finished her preparations in no time and now just enjoying herself sitting in the dock under the night sky where stars are shining above her…Inside the house someone has been observing her… just looking at her sitting peacefully at the dock looking up at the beautiful stars shining up on her…a smile appeared on his face…this has been happening ever since he have met Minji…feeling of happiness every time he sees her…her contagious smile…her laugh is like music in his ears…this feelings are new for him…he has been stuck for a long time in his same group of friends ever since they were kids…yes they have girls in the group but all three of them are older than he is which makes him look at them as just his older sisters…and the girls in school are just all the same for him…he’s sick of all those girly & flirty kind of girls…but that’s when  Minji came along…he first thought of her as just the same as the others but turns out she's not...she the simple,cool,happy girl which he adores so much…at first he thought he just adores her for being the cool jolly girl that she is but that changed when he saw how close Luhan and Minji had been…feeling of jealousy surrounded him every time he sees them talking and laughing with each other… the feelings maybe new to him but it’s clear to him why he’s been feeling like this… “HE LIKES HER…NO…CORRECT THAT…HE LOVES HER”

 

Back to the Present…

Kai has been holding back the urge of going out and joining Minji in her star gazing…he’s just there standing in front of the sliding door overlooking where Minji is…he would try to grab the handle to open the door but would suddenly withdraw his hand and hesitate to go out…his actions never escaped the observing sharp eyes of Mr.Oh Sehun…he just smiled at his friends actions then just decided to take action…Kai was caught off guard when he felt a hand grab his arm and suddenly opened the sliding door and pushed him outside…Kai heard the sound of the sliding doors lock click behind him and there he saw a smiling kid Sehun…Kai glared at him and commanded him to open it but knowing the derpy maknae he just teased Kai that he can’t hear him because of the glass that’s separating them…he then just gestured Kai to turn around shooing him and mouthed the word “ENJOY” towards him then after that Sehun walked away…Kai was about to protest yet again but gave up to the stubbornness of the Maknae…he just let out a sigh then turned around to see Minji still enjoying her stargazing…a smile again escaped in his face then started to walk where Minji is…

 

Minji was busy observing the stars and constellations above her that she didn’t feel that someone had been standing from behind…her attention was just caught after hearing someone clearing their throat…this made her flinch a little but smiled when he finally saw who it was…

 

“Jongin…” Minji muttered then smiled towards him…Kai also smiled at her “can I join you in your star gazing?” Kai asked…Minji then nodded then gestured him to sit beside her…Kai obliged then joined her in stargazing well he mostly is just looking at his STAR beside him not the stars above…Kai then started their conversation “Are you not afraid of going out in the dark alone?” he asked…Minji then faced him and shook her head no… “I enjoy the dark actually…I always look forward to when It gets dark…it’s the only time that I can see this bright majestic things…” Minji told him… “Are you not afraid of what’s lurking in the dark?” he asked again… “I’am…but its not always that you should be afraid…” Minji said then faced Kai… “being afraid can sometimes result for you not to be able to see beautiful things…” She added then smiled…then shifted her gaze up the skies again “so to make things clear…yes…I’am afraid of going out alone in the dark…Im a girl after all…but a little courage could help you see beautiful things…just like these beautiful stars” Minji stated looking up…Kai just stared at her but then smiled to how this girl is different from others…a difference that made him fall for her…he just sat there still staring at her when suddenly… “Am I some kind of a star for you Mr.Kim Jongin?” Minji suddenly asked which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter