Sibling Tag Team 2

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Shall we start then?!” Minji asked in a sarcastic tone… “leggo!” Tao exclaimed swinging his stick to his shoulder…the two masked figures sprinted to where the siblings were… “Oppa…stop the time…we don’t want any human’s to gain information about us…and we don’t want any human casualties…” Minji said with her full concentration on the two incoming figures…Tao nodded and with just a snap time stopped…now positioning himself for the attack with his game face on…swords swung from under the two figures’ cape…then a strong gust of wind started approaching the siblings…Minji switched her element and countered it with the same resulting for a strong wind to envelope them…the two figures were having a hard time covering themselves and standing their ground…while Tao and Minji where standing their ground firmly…when the wind subsided the two figures tried to stand firmly to hide the little difficulty they experienced a while ago... “that was just the first wave…” Minji told them with a smirk… “do you still want to continue?” she added… then out of nowhere Tao took the other masked figure by surprise…he suddenly immerged in front of the figure and swung his stick upward…the masked person was able to defend himself using his sword but was slightly pushed back due to the impact of Tao’s attack…the other masked person was readying himself seeing Tao’s back was open but was shocked to see Red Piercing eyes glowering straight at him… “Im your opponent…” Minji said then hit the person with a fireball in the stomach…the person hit one of the trees due to the impact… “oppss…better not put your guard down…” she said with a giggle… the person then immediately stood up and charged at Minji…he swung his sword at her but was shocked to see that Minji countered his attack with her own sword…the both stood there sword on sword eye to eye measuring each other’s presence…Minji unclasped her other hand and tried to hit her opponent with her fire but failed for her opponent easily dodged it pulling back from her…

On Tao’s side both of them were good in their own combat skills Tao with his metal stick and his opponent with his own sword… Tao saw an opening to his opponents side he pushed him back hard then dashed to hit his stick to his side which he was successful in doing…his opponent groaned in pain kneeling his other knee on the ground making his sword as his support…Tao looked at him while smirking…his enemy then reached for his back then there immerged another sword now making him a double sword wielder he stood up and dashed charging at Tao… “this would be fun…” Tao murmured then also dashed at his enemy…

Minji stood there facing his opponent with her piercing red eyes…she then started to walk to her opponents direction her right hand blazing with fire while her other hand was holding her sword…she threw several fireballs to her opponents direction but her opponent kept on dodging her attacks…she then dashed to her opponent and swung her sword forward…her opponent was able to dodge it making it hit the side away from his arm but then was shocked to see that it got a chance to slice the cloth of his clothes…seeing this Minji smirked at him then again pulled back her sword to again aim it at her opponent…she just continuously attacked her opponent swinging her sword anywhere that she sees an opening…her constant attacks made her push her opponent into a nearby tree…making this as his advantage he flipped back hitting the tree with his foot and pushed himself upwards then landed behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter