Strong Girl

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night was silent…Guards were up their posts for the evening…each guarding different gates that led to entering the Light Elemental Kingdom’s premises…some were up the walls to get a clear view of what’s lurking inside the woods that’s surrounding the kingdom…some were on ground standing by…waiting to whatever it is to come to them for the night…

 

The group who were surveying the vast grounds in the woods were now resting surrounding the fire they made to make them feel warm all throughout the night…they’ve successfully covered a huge portion of the woods and learned that the place was all clear from wandering enemies…all that left for them to do now is to wait for the sun to rise up again and report back to the kingdom to relay some info’s they have…Barin, Seth and Darren were now preparing to take some rest when rustling sounds were heard near their camp…dead leaves cracking resonated in front of them…tree branches stepped on which sounded like breaking were also heard…the three stood their ground…alerting themselves to whatever is to happen to them…Barin was behind Seth who was holding on to his steel staff…while Darren stood to his side holding on to his long silver blade…footsteps were now heard clear…footsteps that were surrounding them…

 

“be wary of your surroundings Seth,Barin…” Darren reminded them…Barin reached for his double blade that was trapped on to his back…all their eyes were roaming their surroundings…then all sounds of movements came to a halt…this made them more feel cautious…then in a swift movement ground shook uncontrollably…they were split into different side by someone that emerged from top of them that landed in between where they were standing…a dark figure can be seen kneeling both hands holding on to the handle of its sword that pierced the land that ‘cuased the strong shaking they felt…the figure stood up pulling on to the sword that was stuck on the dirt…when he was finally successful to pull his weapon out he stood straight looking own…Darren, Barin & Seth remained quiet…they examined their enemies features…he was covered with an all-black clothing even his face is covered with a tight black mask that ran until his neck…all of a sudden another 2 dark figures emerged from the ground…both holding on to what appears as long black swords…all 3 figures stood before them emitting a deadly aura…then in no time three of them moved to attack the three light elementals…clinking of steels were heard everywhere…Barin who has can clearly be seen as having a hard time…his speed in movements was topped by his opponent which hinders his tries to use his element of light… “damn it!” he muttered in his head…seeing an opening to his opponents side he tried to change his blades course trying to hit his opponents right shoulder…he swung his arm upward and aimed for the specified part, but as soon as he was to hit him…he vanished into the darkness…making him hit the open air instead…he was shocked looking around his opponent was no longer there…he used his light to see through the darkness but to no avail he still can’t see his enemy…with his guards down just like that,Barin was successfully hit on his back showing a long slash on his flesh…this made him kneel finding support with his blades dug on the ground…grimaced to the pain he was feeling…his opponent finally showed up behind him…seeing it as a chance to attack Barin from behind…he ran for it taking his open chance…he pulled his black sword up and was about to pounce on Barin with his sword when he was suddenly blocked by a thick wall of stone…Darren was able to use his element to save his friend… “Barin…we can’t be casualties here!get a grip of yourself!” Darren shouted while still fighting with his own opponent.. Barin heard what his friend shouted…

 

he stood up slowly still feeling the great pain on his back…he breathed out heavily then gripped oh his double blade with sheer determination obvious in his face…he charged at his opponent surprising the person with his continuous sword movement…Seth was on a little advantage for he was able to keep a distance from his opponent through the use of his long staff…with the element of water in his possession he threw heavy balls of water towards his enemy…unluckily his enemy was skilled enough to dodge every attack he made...Seth clicked his tongue in frustration…Darren on the other hand was also fighting non-stop…with the same weapon as his opponent they both fought with swords head to head…their individual fights continued…the use to be clean white cloak of Barin was now gradually transforming in to red…blood continuously flowed out of Barin’s back…he’s obviously exhausted because of this but none the less continued on in fighting…he now looks really pale from the loss of blood and this didn’t escape Darren’s eyes…he has to act up immediately…he maneuvered going to Barin’s direction pulling him by the arm resting Barin’s weak body against his…while Seth moved to where they both were…the three dark figures that were previously their oppon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter