Bloom ChaeKris Couple

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao,Minji and Kris are now walking their way to where Chaerin and Luhan are…Kris cant hide his nervousness…he keeps of giving off deep sighs which is making Minji and Tao laugh…they did not expect this reaction  from a person like Kris…he is known as the Galaxy Alien…he is said to be out of this world and full of himself…what more is that they learned that Kris doesn’t get easily nervous with things…but now here he is getting all fidgety while nearing the place where Luhan and Chaerin are waiting…

 

”Hyung!calm down…” Tao said tapping his shoulder…Kris just showed an uneasy smile which made the two laugh… “Oppa…you can do it…Chaerin unnie likes you…just tell her what you really feel” Minji said reassuring Kris then held his hand…this made Kris cold hands warm and felt Minji’s all support to him “Thank you Minji-ah…Tao-ah…” Kris told them “You guys seems to have powers…” Kris suddenly said which made Tao and Minji startled then looked at each other “In convincing and making me feel better…” Kris added…both of them let out a sigh of relief upon hearing what Kris had said…at that moment they thought that Kris had already found out their secret but then relieved that he finds their support as so called their powers… “don’t mention it Oppa…” Minji said then they continued there walk towards the place where Luhan and Cherin is…when they arrived Kris suddenly felt his knee’s weak upon seeing Chaerin which made him stop walking further this did not escape the eyes of the two “Oppa…lets go!” Minji said grabbing Kris’s arm “I…I cant..” Kris answered fidgeting “Hyung Its now or never…your already here…so better try” Tao added then walking behind Kris and pushed him forward…both of them can feel Kris trembling while going to where Chaerin and Luhan are seated…”Oppa…don’t be nervous…you can do it” Minji muttered turning to Kris encouraging him he then just replied with a smile…when they arrived Chaerin was shocked seeing Kris infront of her…she then just turned her gaze somewhere to avoid Kris’s gaze”ohhh…Kris wassup!your here…” Luhan first greeted “Annyeong Luhan…” Kris greeted “Luhan-oppa!can you come with us?” Minji asked Luhan “ohhh…where are we going?” Luhan asked then he was suddenly grabbed by Minji… “Just go with the flow oppa!” Minji muttered close to his face which made him blush…he just nodded in agreement “we’ll go somewhere first unnie…” Minji turned to Chaerin “Oppa take care of Unnie okay?” Minji then said turning to Kris he just nodded “ohhh..Minji…” Chaerin wasn’t able to finish her sentence because Minji now sped off with Luhan and Tao…Then Silence enveloped the two…

 

Its been fifteen  minutes since  the three left them  and not one of them have a spoken a word…”AWKWARD” that’s what has been running in Chaerins mind..she can’t speak…nor can Kris do…she just felt more awkwardbein alone with the person she likes…then she remembered what she had talked about earlier with Minji “you like him unnie?” the words that came out from Minji’s mouth which Chaerin can’t forget “Yes!” she answered in her thoughts…She had liked Kris even before they were introduced to each other…she had known him from Sehun at first but then just saw some of his picture through her brother… “It was love at first sight…” She just thought then smiled upon remembering those times that she liked him from his pictures…this did not escape Kris eyes…He just looked at Chaerin then smiled “That cute smile…” He thought “I wonder what she’s thinking about to smile like that…” He thought again

From a distance three pairs of e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter