Meeting the Princess

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lake House…

The day of their trip back to the city finally came and one by one the group started to wake up and prepared themselves for a long travel going back to the city…the guys got all the bags and loaded them in the cars while the girls went to every rooms that they have used to check if they have forgotten something to clean up or to gather…after securing everything Kris then locked the doors then sat off to their two hour journey going back to the city…same as to how they came to the Lake House…Kris drove with Chaerin,Sehun,Tao, Gayeon and Chanyeol…while Dara drove with Bom,Luhan,Minzji and Kai…both cars made their journey back with a silent mood…simply because they set off in an early hour and due to sleepiness every one of them are asleep except of course for the drivers Dara and Kris…

(Lee Residence...for ideal purposes only :) credits to the owner of the picture)

Lee Residence…

 

Taemin has been busy doing his final preparations for his departure to the city where Tauriel/Minji is currently residing…for a long time he has been home schooled and is kept in the countryside part of Korea…this is the first time that he’ll be away from the house that he had grown up to…Taemin was in the middle of his final preparation in his room when someone suddenly knocked on his door…hearing it Taemin went to open the door and their stood Minho who he then let him in and again continued to fix his things…

 

“Are you really sure about this Taemin?” Minho asked…Taemin just kept doing what he was doing not minding to answer his hyung he knows that Minho would just convince him to not do anything but instead just stay out of it but for him there’s no turning back… “Yah...Lee Taemin answer me…” Minho retorted still earning no answer from Taemin… “answer me Theone…” Minho again said…he knows how Taemin hates his real name…and by this he finally earned his full attention… “Hyung…how many times do I have to tell you not to call me with that name?!” Taemin exclaimed… “what’s the matter?!it’s your “real name” right?!”Minho answered with a playful expression…he actually knows why Taemin hates that name…Taemin just glared at him… “Then would you even be happy if I call you with your real name also…MICAH…” Taemin said teasing and smirking towards Minho exposing his real elemental name…Minho’s expression then changed from a playful aura to a serious one…he just frowned facing Taemin.. ”See…you don’t like it either so that makes the two of us…I know how much you hate being called with that girly name and you also know how much I hate that name given to me hyung…so please cut it out…” Taemin answered then continued his packing…Minho just shook his head…he then looked around Taemin’s room to see bags packed… “so…you’re really doing it?” he asked then slumped on the edge of Taemin’s bed… “is it impossible now for you to just change your mind and forget about it…do you really have to do this?do you really have to go against your father?” he continued asking…Taemin just shook his head saying no… ”Fine…then let me come with you…” Minho suddenly said… to his shock Taemin suddenly stopped from what he was doing then looked up to Minho… “Aniya hyung…you cant get involved in this…” Taemin said dis agreeing… “Lee Taemin…I’ve been accompanying you with everything you do ever since you were young…so for short I’ve been involved in this for like a very long time now…what’s new?” Minho told him with a sarcastic tone… “no…just no hyung…” Taemin again disagreed…Minho then just smirked at him… “I take no for an answer Theonnie..” Minho said again teasing Taemin with his name... “I’ll go with you…” Minho added…then walked out of Taemins room… “Aish…that Hyung!really?!” he exclaimed then went back to finishing what he is doing…

after an hour of preparation they both are ready to head out and leave but before that…an old man approached the two holding a box…Taemin just smiled to the old man

 “Haraboji…” he said…turns out…it was an elder from their world whom had accompanied him in the human world since he was small…the old man then approached both of them…he just then looked at Taemin as if examining every sides of his face…a smile then appeared on the old man’s face… “you’ve grown up becoming a fine man Taemin…” he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter