Exploring the Woods

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Minji started their said adventure roaming the vast forest that is separated from the Lake…at first their walk was just filled with silence as if no one is with them…then Sehun made the first move in  

“Its beautiful isn’t it?” Sehun said looking at the trees around them “Yeah…” Minji answered back “the feeling of peace…just hearing the wind ,trees and birds around you..” Sehun added “this reminds me of home” she suddenly muttered which Sehun heard “really?” he asked Minji first didn’t know what he was asking for then she remembered her mumbling of reminding her of home “Ah yeah…I grew up to a place like this…a land surrounded with forest…” She answered truthfully…Minji / Tauriel was born in a vast land where trees are seen everywhere their land is situated in a vast forest to be exact…that is where her mother got her name Tauriel which means “daughter of the forest”…”Then you get unlimited peace there I believe…” Sehun said “you don’t get to feel the busy streets…and hear some noise from the city…” He added…Minji just nodded in agreement “Your lucky…” Sehun added again “you wouldn’t say that if you knew…” Minji told him then walked further leaving a wondering Sehun behind…Sehun then walked faster to catch up with Minji…upon nearing “We’ve got company Minji-ah…” he muttered Minji just smiled at him…she knows what Sehun is trying to say…She has been feeling that someone has been trailing them from behind “Let him do what he wants to do…” She said Sehun then just smiled at her then said “Just go with the flow okay…” Sehun again muttered Minji just looked at him wondering…He suddenly placed his arms around Minji’s shoulders…She just let him be still not knowing what Sehun is trying to do…on the other had…the person who have been following them from behind suddenly clenched his fist and pounded it on the tree he was hiding in…the scene he saw made him a little bit angry towards his best-friend “Aish…this Brat!how dare he?!” Kai exclaimed in his thoughts then just went back to where they are staying…

 

Minji and Sehun had been walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter