Home

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arrival to their house Tao and Minji were greeted by their house companion…an old lady which is a loyal servant of their mother in which they consider as their grandma…

“welcome back Tyrell…Tauriel…” the old woman greeted “good to be back granny!” Minji exclaimed then run to the woman and hugged her “seems like you enjoyed being in a human school…” the old woman said “well let’s just say that we did not expect it to be this fun” Tao said then proceeded to hug the old woman “its good that you enjoyed!after all that’s what you have to do…enjoy your lives here and act as normal as possible” said the old woman then smiled “have you gained new friends there?” she asked “YEAH!” Minji replied Happily “I met Chaerin-unnie!she helped me in locating my rooms where my classes are held and she is my classmate too!she introduced me to her younger brother named Sehun and also to Sehun’s friends Kai,Luhan-oppa,Chanyeol-oppa and Kris-oppa!” she answered excitedly “too much excitement we have there young lady!their all boys I presume?"she said which made Minji shy and look down "that’s good that you made new friends” the old woman added “how about you Tyrell?made new friends there?” the old woman asked “ah yeah!I met this Kris guy is class well he’s nice but a little out of this world I guess but he’s okay…I also met those people who was mentioned by Tauriel…turns out…Kris was also close friends with them…” Tao/Tyrell answered “so turns out you have the same group of friends.” Granny said “do they even know that your related to each other?” granny asked which made Minji/Tauriel frown a little then turned to Tao/Tyrell  “why?what happened?they do not know your related?”asked granny again “They know that were related but not as Siblings…as Cousins…” Tao answered with a lowered voice “Ohhh…” was all granny said “well!that would be fine I guess…not exposing too much information of yourself to others…its for your own safety so just stick to the cousin relationship when outside okay…everything would be fine don’t worry too much” she said to the both of them resulting for them to smile to her and hug her even more “Thank you for accompanying us here granny!” Minji/Tauriel exclaimed “Ohhh…this kids…of course its my pleasure!” she said smiling and hugging them back “Oh by the way!drop by the library there something there that your mother sent for the both of you!Im sure you’ll be happy upon seeing IT.” She said “now off you go!wash up,change your clothes then come down and we’ll eat so that you both can rest afterwards and have your energies back for tomorrow.” She added “okay granny!” Tao/Tyrell answered…..

 

They both are now infront of their library’s door…Minji/Tauriel moved both her arms as if opening them then suddenly air came out and opened both doors…

 

“Is it necessary for you to open doors like that Tauriel?!” a voice from inside the library caught both Tao and Minji off guard they both know who is the owner of the voice then there they saw Terrel their older brother standing in the middle of the room smiling at them “TERRELL!” Minji/Tauriel shouted then ran towards her older brother and hugged him “I missed you!” Minji muttered while hugging Terrell “I missed you too Tauriel!” he answered.they both ended their hug then Tao came and hugged Terrel as well “Long time no see Terrell!” Tao said “same here Tyrell!” Terrel said “so how have you both been?” asked Terrell “were fine!still on the adjusting stage but were getting used to being in the human world…” Minji  answered “That’s good but don’t get used to it too much…you know you both have to go back once things in our world would be peaceful…”Terrell said “We know…” Tao answered lowly “Now…now you kids!wash up!get changed and go down for dinner okay…it’s the first ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter