Sweet Serendipity

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trees were swaying around me to the beat of natures music…sunrays passing through them illuminating the white cloak that’s wrapping me in comfort…the wind was playing with my hair that’s hitting my face but I don’t mind…its was calming…the calmness that I’ve been longing to feel…I’ve been walking in this woods far too long I guess that its making me feel homey…funny thing is…I can’t remember if I have been here before…but, I have this feeling of familiarity to this place…

 

(*sobs*)

 

I’ve been hearing this faint cries…I’ve been calling out to someone but no one’s answering me

 

(*sobs*)

There it is again…looking around me…I can’t see anything more but trees…

 

“you can’t stay here…” someone spoke behind me… “you shouldnt be here…you dont belong here...” again I heard from behind me…when I looked back a pale woman wearing the same cloak as mine was standing before me…she has this sweetest smile that I can’t imagine someone to have… “my name’s Tanya…” she introduced herself…I just looked at her…observing her face she seems to be waiting for something…oh yeah…I haven’t introduced myself yet…I smiled… “Hi…my name is….” Blank…I went blank…I can’t seem to remember my name…I looked at her…she just smiled at me which is giving me some needed comfort…I looked down frustrated… “You don’t need to rush things…” she told me… “take your time…but dont take too long…you still have to go back” she added… then walked to a direction in front of me… I rested first…sitting down on a rock that was facing to some lake I assume…looking at its waters…I can feel some serenity… (*sobs…*) there it is again…but looking around I can’t still see anyone…what is happening? I asked myself… I picked up a rock that was beside me…I was about to throw it when… “Minji…please…wake up…” someone muttered in a manly voice in between sobs…Minji…I repeated lowering my arm that was about to throw the rock I was holding… ”Tauriel…” someone again muttered still the same voice…Tauriel…those words played inside my mind…I know who that is…Minji…Tauriel…I still confused…why does those name ring a bell to me… “Little Star…my Little star…please come back to me…” again the same voice…that voice that’s too familiar to me…clutching on to my head…memories came rushing to me…how can I forget my own identity…Minji and Tauriel would surely ring a bell for its my own name…that voice…that same voice I loved and still love…how can I forget about him…how can I forget about Jongin in…I thought to myself…tears were falling from my eyes uncontrollably…I heard some branches cracking beside me…when I looked up…it was her…Tanya…still a comforting smile plastered in her face… “I’m…Tauriel…but you can call me Minji…” I told her…she still smiled at me… “where am I?” I asked standing up from the rock that I was sitting on while looking around… “you’ll know when the time comes…” she answered me… “for now…you should go back…” she added…when I looked at her…she started to approach me then placed her hand on my forehead…again darkness enveloped my whole being…the darkness that I have been afraid off…I felt my whole body getting heavy…then feeling my whole body placed on a soft material…then when I woke up…I was welcomed by the silver light of the moon that’s peeking on my window…roaming my eyes around I know this is my room…no doubt about it…then I heard some sobs from beside me with my arms feeling heavy… “Minji-ah…please….please…come back to me…I need you…” again I heard the manly voice that I love muttered now hearing it all clear beside me…when I looked to my side…there Jongin was sitting…his hand intertwined with mine…his head laid on my shoulder with his tears soaking my shirt all wet…I smiled…I can’t take it any longer…his sobs was too painful to hear…I caressed his cheeks…I felt his tensed up a bit…when he looked up… “I’m back…” I told him with the sweetest smile I can ever give…

 

 

 

Man can’t cry…that’s was what most people would say…for a man should exude a strong character…not a weak one…but then…Man is also a human being…and being weak and in pain is part of having life isn’t it? …especially if your witnessing the one you love in too much pain much more looking unwell and unconscious…I can’t help it…I admit…I’m weak…weak seeing Minji in this kind of state…the cheerful girl that I love is now lying almost lifeless in front of me…tears have been streaming from my eyes since she went unconscious after they arrived from the said battle that had happened just this afternoon…they told me not to worry anymore for this happens to her often…perks o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter