Let's Get This Started

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Tao ran going down the stairs was an understatement…he literally jumped flights of stairs just to get to his sister’s side immediately…events had been unfolding in one case down to the other…two days prior to this surprise attacks had been done to them…not that they can’t handle it but to say that they are not growing tired of this situation is false…they may be elementals powerful in their own stand…but they also grow tired at times….especially Tauriel who had been using her four elements simultaneously…she doesn’t complain at all ‘cause she’s just too good in hiding the hardships that she’s been feeling…how can she complain she’s not the only one fighting let alone there are also people whose fighting for her…when Tao and the other five reached the cafeteria students were running from different directions in panick…reaching the table were the others are…they all got the panic expression in their faces…his eyes wondered to where his sister previously sat before he and Chen went off…and to his shock she wasn’t there….

 

“Yah!where’s Minji?!” Tao exclaimed eyeing the seat beside Jongin that was now empty… “Jongin-ah!where is she?!” he again asked with a serious tone…when Jongin turned to his side Minji had disappeared…he didn’t get to notice it for they already panicked upon hearing the loud bang from outside the cafeteria that had literally shook that university grounds…. “she was just here beside me hyung…” he answered now wondering his eyes to every direction to find where Minji might be…

 

Tao clicked his tongue in annoyance…then turned to Lay and Gayeon… they both understood what message he was trying to relay to them… that war is finally starting… both were wide eyed… but understood that they cannot panick…not now… he gestured for Lay and Chen to come with him…he has to find Minji at all cost…he knows his sisters isn’t weak but then as her brother  panicking in such dangerous situation is normal…especially if itinvolves a person dear to you

 

She can’t believe what she is seeing in front of her…five elementals of whom she knows to well…she had fought them from before…they were her captors the first time that she was brought to the tavern where the dark master tried to drain her from her powers…memories rushed to her…the time where she had to fight five men…she was totally outnumbered…but she took it as attest for her abilities…yes she took her firm stand but not too long…it was her first time using all four elements in one battle and it totally exhausted her…which resulted for her to be captured…but then the total draining of her powers failed all because she allowed her anger to overpower her…and the outcome was unthinkable…

 

Minji snapped back to reality…first wave of attack is approaching…mortals are surrounding the sides of the field while a wall of wind is fast on the way…she needs to take actions…there should be no casualties at all cost…she cannot afford for humans to be involved in this battle…her identity is not important now…let them see the real me…she thought… she moved forward and started to center her mind to her wind…eyes turned gray…winds enveloping her whole being…then in a sway of both arms she was able to counter to incoming wind attack…the impact of both attacks colliding resulted for a strong gust of wind…trees were brushed from side to side…humans were literally clutching on to things or each other not minding whoever they are holding on to…when it subsided…she authoritatively told the students near her to take refuge inside the campus…not minding her tone anymore each students started to relay the message she said then hurriedly made their way to the campus…MInji stood her ground…now facing all five elementals on her own…

 

Tao, Lay and Chen was now approaching the exit of the cafeteria on the other side where the field is when a strong surge of wind hit them…after the wind subsided all three sprinted the distance and was met by students running the opposite way their taking…they finally had their site of Minji standing rooted on her ground…facing the five elementals who were standing on the field…they approached her side immediately…he tapped his sister shoulder and gained a small nod from her…

 

“there’s no backing down now I guess…” she muttered…Tao just eyed her…she has a serious expression, determination in her tone…this is the Tauriel that has been hiding inside her… a persona that never backs down…Tao nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter