Cant Get It Off My Mind

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the roof top of the university,two people stood face to face just eyeing each other intently the other with a bandage pasted on his right cheek, not one of them tried to talk,only the sound of the wind can be heard…then one of them finally got the courage to break the deafening silence…

“Stay away from the princess…” Taemin said in a demanding tone…the other person just looked at him with a straight face on… “what?are just going to look at me?” Taemin asked sarcastically… “who are you?” finally the other person responded…Taemin smirked… “Lee Taemin-imnida…but you can call me Taemin…” he answered with a rather suspicious eye smile…the other person was shocked to what Taemin did…first he was this badass guy with a commanding tone, now he’s some cute looking eye smile boy…and he also gave him his name without any hint of hesitation…the other persons face then turned more serious “What do you want from me?” the person asked in a serious tone… “stay away from Tauriel” Taemin again changed into that badass serious tone voice…the other person smirked “hmph…why do you care about her?” the other person asked “are you her savior or her guardian by any chance?” he asked sarcastically… “think whatever you want…but I tell you…Stay Away From Her!” Taemin again said in a commanding tone then started walking off… “well then make me…” the other person told Taemin…Taemin stopped on his tracks,his back facing the other… “Oh…I will if I have to…” he answered looking back to the other person with that eye smile of his again…he then again started to walk off… “See you around…Darien…” Taemin added then in a blink of an eye disappeared in front of the startled guy… “another elemental…” Darien mumbled…he then immediately went down the roof top and rushed to find his brother Severin… “I have to warn him…” he mumbled while going down the flight of stairs…

On The Other Side…

The gang was just chilling on their favorite spot near the field…ChaeKris and GaYeol (Chanyeol & Song Gayeon) couple stuck on each others side all lovey dovey with each other…Tao,well sitting there enjoying his alone time not minding the derpy maknae Sehun whose been pestering him…while the others…Luhan wasn’t present for he has his early football practice…well perks of being the captain himself…and the two older unnies also not around for they attended their first period class…

Kai has been spacing out since this morning…he wasn’t himself as what Minji have thought…he’s been frequently quiet…not that his noisy like Chanyeol but he wasn’t the talkative,all lovey dovey guy that Minji is used to… “something must be bothering him…” she thought eyeing the guy beside her… “Jongin…” Minji called him…but earned no response…she then nudged him on his side this time successfully earning Jongin’s attention… “ahhh…yeah…Minji…you called me?” Jongin asked…Minji looked at him… “are you okay?” she asked… “ah…yeah…im fine…” he answered then smiled at her… “are you sure?”she asked again…he just nodded then again spaced out… “doesn’t look l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter