We Got Your Back

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A fully furnished penthouse apartment…that’s where the cloaked person who helped Tao and Minji earlier arrived and was immediately greeted by his companion…

“where have you been?” Minho asked…pulling down his hood that’s covering his face Taemin then faced Minho… “I went to do my job…” he answered…while taking of his cloak then placing it on a nearby cabinet… ”you should’ve told me…” Minho said… “It was urgent hyung…I have no time to still text you or tell you…besides when I arrived all I saw was that elemental hired by my father already fleeing and Tauriel held by her brother unconscious…” Taemin explained…Minho just looked at him… “fine...but be sure to inform me next time…I didn’t come here with you to just be bored…I also want some action you know…” Minho told him…Taemin just sighed then nodded in agreement…then went to his room…

It was already six in the evening when Chaerin and Kris’s classesfinally ended… they quickly gathered their things and also Tao and Minji’s…they decided to just text the others instead that they have to attend to something important…Chaerin also took the duty of texting Kai in behalf of Minji that Minji had already gone earlier for she wasn’t feeling well…arriving in front of Minji and Tao’s mansion…the gates opened for them to enter…they then parked the car on the side then proceeded going to the mansion…entering the huge house they were greeted by a maid who opened the doors for them…then came Granny who they greeted respectfully…Granny then led them going to the library of the house where Tao,Terrell,Leander and Chael are waiting…when the doors opened there they saw Tao standing by the window who just nodded to the two…and Two unfamiliar guys leaning on the wall…while Terrell standing on the center of the room and greeted them…

“Hello…” Xiumin/Terrell greeted them with a smile… “you must be Kris and Chaerin…” he added…the two just nodded unable to make up a sentence to answer… “Im Terrell…Tao and Minji’s older brother…but you can call me Xiumin that’s how they call me in this world…” he introduced himself placing his right hand in front initiating a hand shake which the two also accepted… “and those two guys right there are Leander and Chael…” he added pointing to the two guys who were standing on the other side of the room…the two just smiled and nodded at Chaerin and Kris which they also did in return… “please feel at ease…I know this is the first time that we have met but I’ve heard good things about you so please don’t feel awkward in talking to me or to us…I also want to know the people that Tao and Minji have been bragging about…” Xiumin said…the two feeling flattered about what they heard cant seem to hide the smiles in their faces… “Thank you for accepting my Brother and Sister…” Xiumin again said… “Accepteance is the best repayment that we could give to them…I owe her my life…so I think accepting the real them is no big deal…actually having friends like them…like you guys seems to be awesome…” Chaerin said… “It’s not always that we can meet some extraordinary people…like literally…” Kris added…hearing this words from them…smiles appeared on the faces of the four elemetals… “Thank you again…Thank you for accepting them…and accepting us… “ Xiumin again said feeling grateful…the two just nodded then smiled…then Xiumin’s face suddenly turned serious… “But I should also apologize…knowing the real us could also mean you being in danger because of us…” Xiumin said… “were sorry to drag you into our problems…” he added then bowed to the two…the other three elementals also did the same…this scene did not escape the eyes of the person who has been hiding and listening to their conversation…Minji…tears escaped from her eyes…she feels that’s she’s being a big burden to the people that’s around her and the feeling of her friends being in danger because of her…unable to take the scene of her brothers bowing in apology on behalf of her…she quietly went back to her and cried to herself…back to the people inside the library…Minji’s presence did not escape the four elementals senses…they dont know when she gained back her consciousness but they know that she was eave’s dropping from the very start…Xiumin just let out a heavy sigh…

“she heard…” Xiumin said…the two hmans were left confused to what they heard… “Minji…she was here…she heard everything…” Chael added… “excuse me for a while…I just have to talk to her…”  He added…he was about to leave the room when Chaerin suddenly stopped him… “wait…let me talk to her…” She said…Xiumin jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter