The Beginning of War

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minds were left feeling puzzled…pieces seemed to not fit on their right places…the turn of events are not that easy to comprehend…the only things that’s on their minds at the moment is… what on earth is happening? … each of them questioning themselves… Kris took the liberty to explain everything to them… everything that they should know… everything that they should understand…

 

“I know all of you are wondering…what could be happening right now…so let me explain everything in behalf of Xiumin, Minji, Tao, Gayeon and the rest…” Kris said…Chaerin stood beside him and draped her arm in his waste to console him…Kris just smiled on her actions then proceeded to his agenda… “Minji and Tao…are not their real names…Minji is Tauriel and Tao is Tyrell…they are not normal like us…as what Xiumin told you they are elementals…people who were born with powers inside them…just like them Gayeon, Chen and Lay are the same as their kind…as well as those left in the university that’s…currently fighting with them” he continued… Chanyeol  and Jongin’s faces showed a bewildered expression… “how did you know about this?” Chanyeol asked…Kris took some breath before continuing “the day Chaerin had an accident at the lake house, was the same day that we learned about them being not humans…” Kris answered… “the reason for Chaerin’s fast recovery from what had been a life threatening accident was because of Minji…” he continued… “she has the ability to heal anything…which she used on Chaerin…” he again continued… all of them then remembered how fast indeed Chaerin recovered from such accident… “why didn’t you tell us about this?” Jongin asked…his face all blank with all the things he’s being fed on at the moment… “it was too dangerous…” Chaerin answered… “they intend to keep it as a secret…no one not even us should have learned the truth…to not attract any attention…their reason for being here in the human world was to hide…” Chaerin added… “hide from what?” Jongin again asked … “from the dark master…” an elderly woman answered going out from what appears to be a double door room…they recognize her as granny… “you see, Minji as you’ve known to be Tauriel’s name is not just an elemental… she is the princess of the light elemental kingdom…as well as the most powerful elemental being in that land…” Granny revealed to them…Jongin and the others gasped to what they learned… “and having such immense power gained her a title that circulated all throughout the elemental world…she attracted attention especially the attention of the dark master…” Granny continued… “He wanted her power…her abilities…he wanted to use it to dominate the elemental world…and who knows maybe also your world…” she continued… “Minji moved here with her brother…Tyrell whom you all know as her cousin Tao…hiding in this world was their only option…war is taking place in the elemental world which is posting threats to Minji’s safety…thus here they are now…but it seems that no matter where they go…they are still being followed by trouble…” Granny continued…hearing what Granny revealed to them made Jongin worry more for Minji…now all he wants is to stand by her side and fight with her “then what are we doing here?!we must help them…we must help Minji!” he exclaimed…all of them fell silent… “we’ll just get in their way…” Luhan spoke looking down at his feet… “what do you mean by that hyung?” Jongin asked in horror… “were no elementals like them Jongin…were no match to whoever they are facing there right now…”  Sehun answered him…

 

Jongin was left speechless…they were all right… there’s no way that they can stand on that battle field without getting of their elemental friends’  way or much worse without being a burden to them…

 

“you assuring them that your safe in here is a way of helping them also…that would lessen the worry that they would be feeling while fighting…” Granny told them in calm motherly tone… “all now that’s left for you kids to do is to trust them…trust them with all your hearts that they will come back…” she added then smiled at them… “now, now you kids should just relax…I’ll get you some food to eat and we’ll all stay together and wait for them…okay?” Granny told them then went off to the kitchen…now all that’s left for them to do is what Granny had told them…Trust Them That They’ll come back…

 

 

The battle started on the Universities’ field regardless of exposing their true identities to Human Knowledge…Donghae and Top took on Marco and Zion just as planned and the rest were left to Minho, Chen and Tao…Minji and Lay were to back them up…Minho had engaged into a hand to hand combat with Senna…fortunately they both were matching each other’s pace…not one backing down…Chen took on Thren…Chen’s lighting kept on strucking Thren wherever he stands…while Thren kept on dodging them…when he finally found a small spot to weave some spell dead bodies rose up from the ground surrounding Chen…luckily Minji was fast to act and helped Chen in his dilemma…combining both fire and wind she was able to create a fire and twister combination which up a big part on the dead and burned them…this gave Chen a time to attack others that was on his path…afterwards he took charge on Thren and was now face to face with him having a sword formed from his lightning while Thren has a metal like staff countering Chen’s blow using his sword…MInji was too immersed to checking up on Chen that she wasn’t able to see Gayle slipping out of his and Tao’s battle area…he charged on Minji with both hands glowing in fire…

 

“heads up Princess…” Gayle muttered in a sing song manner… Minji heard him and saw his approaching figure…he was moving too fast…and dodging it was now useless…she stood still on her spot crossing both arms in front of her in defense to whatever Gayle would do…he is nearing him and Tao maybe too late to get to her side…he was now just a meter near her…he’s now getting nearer…she can hear his evil laughing…then BAM…she heard loud in front of her while her eyes were closed…but felt nothing…his attack didn’t reach her…when she looked up…tall wall of hard Ice was in front of her glistening from the sunlight…she looked towards her front and there stood her brother Terrell/Xiumin in white cloak… with Taemin and Gayeon beside him… “focus Tauriel…we can’t afford to get you anymore injured like last time…” Terrell told her which made her snap back to reality…her brother is right…there’s no way that she can lose her focus not now that a battle is happening…she mustered all her strength and gained back her composure with her game face on…

 

Tao was relieved to see that Terrell made it on time to save Tauriel…while Gayle was kneeling in front of the huge wall of eyes with both hands still on fire…he used it as an opportunity to take action…a long metal stick appeared in his hands…he rushed to Gayle’s back and tried to hit him with it…but to his surprise he was able to dodge the attack…

 

“not so fast…” Gayle told him with a smirk…Tao flipped back… “I’am your opponent so you better stay away from my sister…” Tao said…Gayle clicked his tongue… “you’re no match to me…you’re too weak…” Gayle said taunting Tao…Tao just smirked at him as well then in a blink of an eye he was gone from where he was standing… Gayle was shocked to what happened but chose to hide it inside him…he wondered his vision to find where might Tao be but he was now nowhere to be seen… “oh? am I weak?” he heard Tao’s voice from behind him…it was too late now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter