First Meeting

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch came and Kai was already at the university cafeteria waiting for his friends. He sat down on the usual place where he and his clique would usually sit. Kai observed every people going in and out of the cafeteria…seeing new faces and old faces…

“Hey!you’re early!” Luhan said and patted Kai’s shoulder upon arriving and seeing him “Yeah!my class ended earlier than expected” Kai answered “where are the others?” he asked “Sehun went to his sisters room to get something…Kris still has his class…and Chanyeol texted me he first have to go see his noona…he said he would be late but would still come here” Luhan said informatively “Okay!” Kai said and nodded in reply “Oh here comes Sehun…with Chaerin-noona…and…a new face…a new student maybe” Luhan said,Kai then turned to see Sehun coming to their table with his Chaerin-noona behind and that girl he saw Chaerin dragging earlier…"Red Hair...Red as those fireballs" He thought eyeing the new girl “Sorry to keep you guys waiting!” Sehun said “I had to get something from noona…” he added “YOU’RE WALLET!” Luhan retorted,Sehun just gave him a shy smile then answered “Yeah….” Luhan just smiled…Then Chaerin approached them “Hi Guys!sorry for keeping you waiting for my brother…he seems to be forgetful these days!” Chaerin teasingly said “Noona…” Sehun said childishly “WHAT?!....its true!” Chaerin added which made Luhan and Kai Laugh…Chaerin then remembered that she was with someone “Oh by the way!Meet Minji” Chaerin introduced Minji to the guys “Hi my name is Minji….Gong Minji” she introduced herself then smiled “Hello!Nice to meet you Im Luhan...but you can call me Luhan-oppa..I assume Im older than you” Luhan introduced himself then shook hands with Minji “Nice too meet you too Luhan-oppa!” Minji replied then smiled which made Luhan smile too “Im Kim Jongin…But you can call me Kai” Kai introduced himself then shook hands with Minji upon contact he then remembers the fireball incident which made him look at Minji intently and which made Minji wonder why he was not moving his gaze form her and still holding her hand after the handshake “uhmmmm…Kai-ssi…are you okay?!” Minji asked which made Kai wake up from his train of thoughts and just looked at Minji “My hand…” Minji said then waved their two clasped hands infront of him “Oh Sorry…My bad” then unclasped his hands with hers “Its Okay…” Minji replied then smiled which in reply Kai smiled to her also….when he turned to his side he saw Luhan & Sehun smiling at him mischevoulsy and by that look he knows what they are trying say...Kai just shook his head then smiled at them shyly.... "By the way Luhan-oppa where is that Ajhumma...Bom-unnie??" Chaerin asked "Oh!I don't really know where she is but I think noona is with Top-hyung...I remembered she told me that she'll be meeting with Top-hyung for lunch that's why she can't be with us for lunch." Luhan replied "ohhhhh...." was the only thing Chaerin could say "Don't worry Chaerin-ah you'll find yours soon..." Luhan said teasingly "aish...this oppa!" Chaerin exclaimed Minji just eyed them confused which was caught by Luhan "Oh!dont be confused Minji...Im older than Chaerin here and the one she's calling Bom-unnie is my older sister...and Top-hyung...well his my noona's so called boyfriend" Luhan explained in a funny tone which made each one of them laugh "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter