Long Time No See...

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the introduction between Gayeon and the others…they decided to continue their chatting session at the cafeteria where they decided to wait for Kris and Tao…Minji can't seem to keep her face calm from excitement due to the sudden appearance of Gianna or Gayeon as she is known in the Human world…

 

Gianna / Song Gayeon…

 

 

Gianna or Song Gayeon as humans  know her name to be…is the daughter of the high priestess of light who is also the advisor of Minji / Tauriel’s mother and a member of the high council of the Elemental world…she is one of the bearers of light alongside with her brother Barin…she is considered to be gifted when it comes to using swords and other weapons for she is well trained in using them  alongside with Minji’s brother Tao / Tyrell…She also possess unbelievable physical strength and is able to use healing powers like Minji but just Minor healings unlike Minji who can heal any injuries… Minji considers her as a sister for they grew up together and they also share the same age…  she is considered to be one of Minji’s protector which Minji disagrees that she have to do…unknown to them… Gianna /Gayeon was sent to the human world the day after the sibling were sent to the human world…The Queen was the one who gave her this mission so in return she also made all arrangements In Gianna's entrance in the human world providing her with everything that she needs...she was tasked to keep an eye on the two.…and was told to lie low and not inform neither Tao nor Minji that she is in the Human world also…

 

 

Back to the present…

 

They are now seated in the cafeteria where their group usually sits…this time with Gayeon…Sehun and Kai can’t seem to help it but laugh at their Chanyeol-hyung…Chanyeol haven’t uttered a single word since Gayeon were introduced to them which is unusual for Chanyeol because he is said to be the energetic type of person…Minji just kept on eyeing Gayeon and Gayeon also did the same…they kept their excitement upon seeing each other to not blow up their disguise…it has been long since they have seen each other and its evident in their eyes that all they want now is to hug each other and to be able to talk freely…Minji then thought of how will Tao / Tyrell react upon seeing Gianna / Gayeon which made her more excited…

 

“So…Gayeon-ssi…how did you and Bom-unnie met?” Chaerin asked “uhmm..please drop down the honorifics you can just call me Gayeon or whatever you like…” Gayeon said then smiled to Chaerin “Just call me Chaerin-unnie then…” Chaerin said smiling at Gayeon…Gayeon just nodded then also smiled “I met Bom-unnie the day I transferred here…I bumped into her while walking in the halls which resulted for her things to be scattered all over the place…” Gayeon said “So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter