Beginning of the last dance

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their morning meal…their training started…the girls were separated from the boys…Gayeon was instructed to train them in using Bows and Arrows with the help of Haniya… while the guys were left with Tao and Minho to learn how to used swords…

 

Gayeon and Haniya firstly demonstrated to the three girls how a bow and an arrow should be used in a proper way…they also helped them in strapping the set leather case of bows in their backs…after the demonstration the girls were given chance to finally get the feel of using one themselves…they were struggling at first…their having a hard time putting strength in pulling their bows string for their arrow to create an impact on their target…complains were heard from none other than the oldest unnie of the group…

 

“Yah!this is hard!” she exclaimed “who the hell invented something like this?!” again exclaiming all her might but then kept on reloading some bows to her arrow and shooting on her target…the other girls just giggled at her… “this is actually Tauriel’s forte…” Gayeon muttered out of nowhere… “oh really?” Chaerin asked in the middle of training… “yes…she can shoot on longer distance actually…” Gayeon added… “wahhh…Jjinja Daebak!” Dara squealed… “she’s really something…” Bom added… Gayeon and Haniya just nodded in agreement… “after this can we please have corn?” Bom suddenly asked out of nowhere earning fits of laughter from her companions…

 

On the other side the guys were each given silver long swords to practice on while Tao settled to using his own…he demonstrated the proper ways of using a swords…from handling one to using one in action…after the demonstration they were each paired to have a one on one session…Donghae and Top were paired… Sehun was paired with Minho… Kris was paired with Tao while Jongin was paired with Luhan…clicking of metals immerged to their whole area…Sehun and Minho werein par…while Kris on the other hand was struggling with the proper stance in sword fight in which Tao guided him all throughout…meanwhile Luhan and Jongin were doin rather okay that well…Jongin was in daze…he hasn’t seen Minji/Tauriel since last night, what’s worse is she isn’t even here today… added to that Taemin is also the one with her, the one comforting her (maybe), and that made him even jealous…making him lose his focus on the training…Luhan saw this which urged him to act up…he pounded his sword hard on Jongin’s so the sword flew backwards and fell behind Jongin…he was shocked to what happened with his sight stuck on the flying sword…he was about to reprimand his hyung when he flinched to the sight in front of him… Luhan was right in front of him just inches away with his sword positioned in between his throat…he gulped to his hyung act in shock…

 

“you have been dead by now…” Luhan muttered in a serious tone eyeing him intently moving back from him…withdrawing back his sword to his side… “what was that about hyung?!” Jongin exclaimed… “that was called a near death experience…” Sehun answered him in a sarcastic tone…Jongin turned to him glaring… “quit dazing off Jongin!” Luhan reprimanded at him… “you’re on training so focus… “ Luhan added looking at him seriously… “I’m sorry hyung…” he apologized… “I’m just kind of distracted…” he added… “from what?!” Luhan again asked…he didn’t answer…he was about to actually but his lack of attention was because of  a childish reason…Jealousy…he just shook his head instead, remained seated on the dirt… he flinched when a hand suddenly immerged in front of him… “get up…” Sehun said offering his hand to him to help him stand up…he accepted his hand and proceeded to stand up… “focus now Jongin…yo said you want to protect Minji…well then prove it!” Sehun told him patting his shoulders then went back to his place with Minho… “let’s begin again…” Tao commanded then again they went back into training…

 

Meanwhile…

 

He was still in daze hearing what Minji had just said…he doesn’t know what to tell her…she finally learned the truth about hi identity and there’s no more taking it back or reasoning out of it…

 

“you don’t need to explain yourself…” she told him shifting back her attention to the view of the falls…Taemin looked at her still silent unable to formulate any sentence to use in talking to her… ”I don’t mind if you’re from the other side…as long as you mean no harm to the people around you…” she told him… “I just don’t understand why…did you choose to stand with me against your own father…” she stated confused onto Taemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter