Stranger Danger

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MInji were sitting at the dock feet plunged in the water and talking…basically just chiliing their afternoon out when they saw Sehun dragging Gayeon somewhere…

 

“where are those two going?” Minji asked looking at Sehun and Gayeon’s direction “I don’t know…” Kai answered also looking at the where the two is… “Does Sehun like Gayeon?” Minji asked out of nowhere…Kai then faced her “As far as I know…no…Sehun didn’t tell me something about him liking her…” Kai answered…Minji just nodded… “probably his just teasing Chanyeol-hyung…” Kai said…Minji just gave him a wondering look… “why would he tease Chanyeol Oppa?” Minji asked “Chanyeol-hyung likes Gayeonnie…” He reavealed… “ohhh…really?!” Minji asked shocked to Kai’s revelation…Kai nodded… “he’s too obvious you know…when Gayeon is around he’s not himself…not the noisy energetic happy virus…he turns into the quiet,calm good boy Chanyeol…” Kai said…Minji agreed to what Kai said…Chanyeol indeed changes everytime Gayeon is around… “right…the Happy Virus turns to a Calm Quiet Awkward Virus…” She said…they both just laugh then an idea came to Minji… “why don’t we help him…” she suggested… “nah…Chanyeol hyung can do it…” Kai said… “but if he continues this being awkward to her he would reach nothing…he would go nowhere…” Minji answered… “Let’s just observe first…if he keeps on doing this then there we will act up…” Kai said… “But…” Minji was cut off when Kai suddenly flicked her face with water… “Yah…let him do his thing…” Kai said.. “your more excited than him you know…” He added then flicked some water again on Minji’s face…then started a fun water fight between them…but unknown to them someone has been observing them…jealousy written in his face…pain can be seen in his eyes…how can he still be feeling like this…it was his fault after all…he gave up easily…which he regretted so much…not wanting to see more of the happy scenes he just let himself drift into his nap… “you’ll get through this…” he told himself…

 

It was already nearing six in the evening when Sehun came back alone from his walk with Gayeon…upon arriving he was greeted by Minji and Tao who were talking at the living room…and then his noona who just came out from the kitchen…others are keeping themselves busy with things that they are doing…

 

“Sehun-ah…your back…” Chaerin said… “annyeong noona…” Sehun greeted…Chaerin then noticed something…  “did you just go out alone this afternoon?I thought you were with Gayeon…” Chaerin asked… “ah…yeah noona…we went out together…but she came back earlier that I did…” Sehun answered…his noona just looked at him with concern written on her face… “wait…why noona?is Gayeon not here yet?” Sehun asked…Chaerin just shook her head saying no…  “aish!...yah…Sehun-ah!why did you let her go on her own?!she’s just new to this place…” Chaerin exclaimed getting the attention of others… “Chaerin-ah…what’s wrong?” Luhan asked nearing the both of them… then came Minji and Tao… “Oppa…Sehun came out with Gayeon right?” Chaerin asked facing Luhan… “Yeah…why…” Luhan answered…hearing this made Chaerin more worried…and it can all be seen in her face… “Oppa…Sehun came back without her…” Chaerin answered…Luhan then turned to Sehun… “Sehun-ah…you came out with her a while ago right?” Luhan asked… “yes hyung…but she went back earlier than I did…she told me she had to use a comfort room so I let her go first…” Sehun answered… “Sehun-ah…why did you not accompany her back?!” Luhan exclaimed… ”she’s just new in this place…what if she went the wrong way?!” Luhan exclaimed again “Chaerin-ah…you stay here…I’ll call Kris…we’ll find Gayeon in the woods…”Luhan said “Oppa we’ll go with you…” Minji said… “no…you guys stay here me,kris and Sehun will go out and find her…” Luhan told her…he was about to leave to get Kris when Minji suddenly stepped in front of him “oppa…please…Im familiar with the woods by now…so please…let me go…” MInji pleaded… “But…” Luhan was about to answer back when he was cut off by Chaerin… “let them go with you oppa…” Chaerin said helping Minji to convince Luhan…Chaerin knows about their abilities already so she’s sure that Minji and Tao can help them in finding Gayeon “okay…wait here I’ll get Kris…” Luhan then went to where Kris is…then both came back with flash lights in their hands… “please be careful…” Chaerin told them…they just nodded the five of them then set off going to the woods to find Gayeon… Chaerin then came back inside…there she saw Kai and Chanyeol standing going to the kitchen… “where are they going noona?what’s with the flash lights?” Kai asked… “there going to find Gayeon…” Chaerin answered…hearing this Kai was shocked then turned to see a confused Chanyeol standing beside him… “Find…who?” Chanyeol asked again unable to digest what Chaerin had just said… “they went out to find Gayeon…” Chaerin answered… “Gayeon…” her name kept on repeating in Chanyeols head… “why are they going to find her?Sehun’s with her right?” Kai asked “Yes…but Sehun came back alone…he said Gayeon went back earlier than he did…but then she’s still not here” Chaerin answered…not wanting to hear some more things Chanyeol quickly got out of the house then ran going to the woods… “hyung!wait…” Kai shouted following Chanyeol  he heard him but chose to not waste more time and find Gayeon…

 

On the other side…

The five of them decided to split into two groups so they can secure and search the vast woods leaving nothing unsearched…Kris decided to go with Minji while Luhan went the opposite direction with Tao and Sehun…by this…it wouldn’t be hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter