Welcome

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO…this is not what should happen right now…just no…never…not a chance…not in a lifetime would I permit this to happen…this wasn’t part of this…heck! this wasn’t even in the whole plan…I’ve been a great source of trouble…much worst danger is after me…

 

“NO!” Minji answered with full conviction… “I won’t permit this!” she added both her fist folded together tightly in a ball… the whole house went silent hearing her disagreeing… “Tauriel…” Terrel/Xiumin called up her attention…Minji looked at her brother…her tears was starting to well up on her eyes…. “Terrel…No…” Minji said shaking her head… “They can’t…” she added…her tears glazing her face…trembling in her seat in the dining table…

 

Others just watched her silently cry…without any further explanation from Minji they understood what she was trying to say…all she wanted was them to be safe…and going to the elemental world would mean one thing for the humans… Danger …and that is what Minji wants to avoid…for them not to be hurt and be dragged to her situation is her responsibility as she believes… Tao stood up from his sit that was next to Chen and went to Minji to comfort her…kneeling beside where she was seated he pulled her to face him then pulled her into a brotherly hug...while caressing her back…Minji buried her head on the crook of her brothers neck and just stayed still…

 

“we understand why you don’t want us to come with you guys…” Luhan spoke looking at her with  small smile…she looked up front to see the people that was surrounding her… “we know that you don’t want us to get hurt or anything…” Dara added… “but were not your friends for nothing…Minji-ah…” Bom spoke smiling at her… “as I’ve said before…we won’t let you face your problems alone…” Chaerin told her…Minji was left speechless to what she heard…her puffy red eyes was still tearing up uncontrollably… “we may have none like those powers you guys have…but we have this one power that we can say that’s more powerful than anything else…” Jongin spoke beside her holding on to her hand tightly…Minji looked at him with a questioning look… “we have the power of friendship…” he answered then smiled at her… “and love…” Kris added… “you, Gayeon & Tao had been a part of this small family that we have…we’ve shared so many memories now…and to top that we’ve grown too fund of you guys just to abandon you so suddenly…” He added… “we can’t let our princess deal with problems on her own can we?” Sehun added then smiled at her…with these comforting statements from her friends Minji tears were not near to stopping…she smiled with her eyes both forming a straight little line…then bowed to the people in front of her… “KAMSAHAMNIDA…” she said in between sobs… “Jeongmal Kamsahamnida…” she added… “for understanding my situation and for choosing to still stay with me despite all the troubles that had happen…” she continued still bowing… smiles were all present to each of their faces…Kris went to her and pulled her on a hug… “We will never leave you…always remember that…” He told her…Minji reciprocated his hug soaking his shirt with her tears… “it’s settled then…will go in an hour…” Xiumin told them…then excused himself to do some preparations… “ahhhhhh!!!this is exciting….” Sehun exclaimed throwing both arms up… “yah…don’t get too excited…were not going there for vacation…” Luhan told him crossing both his arms… “you know what hyung…you’re no fun…” Sehun told him…

 

Luhan just shook his head at him…The three older girls went back to their rooms to do some of their preparations as well…Tao and Kris along with Taemin and Minho went to back to their rooms…while Chen and Lay with Donghae and Top went to gather some needed stuff…Jongin and Minzy were left standing across Sehun and Luhan…Jongin wiped her tears away from her face with some sweet talking and this actions didn’t escape Luhan…he just eyed the two that was in front of him…hurt was still visible in his eyes...he can't even deny the fact that he is still jealous of Jongin having Minji...with an unknown smile…he felt a nudge in his arm and looked to the side to see Sehun smiling at him with concern…the younger obviously knew what he was experiencing…

 

“Fighting…” Sehun told him with matching hand action… “Let’s go sad old soul…you’ll find yours soon…maybe you’ll find yours in their world…who knows…for now your stock with me…I’ll be the Hun to your Han…don’t worry…I won't leave you hyung” Sehun said trying to relieve the sad pain that he’s hyung is feeling right now… pulling him up to go with him…Luhan smiled at his statement…he’s blessed to have a dorky maknae in his side…he thought…They both went off without the two knowing…

 

An hour later all of them gathered at the back outside of the siblings mansion except for Tao and Minji…they each had small bags which consisted of the things that they would be needing…Xiumin came out of the house wearing a white cloak with silver linings decorating the hem…he was also wearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter