The Beginning

Elementals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New semester has begun for the students of Seoul University.Buildings has been filled with noise from students chatting and students pacing back and forth from rooms to other rooms.

Kai arrived early with his friends and decided to hang out under a tree near the football field away from the noisy chatters on the corridors.

"so...." Kris spoke first "what's your plan after this?" he asked "Dude!First period haven't even started yet and your asking us what we would do after this?!" Chanyeol retorted "Your really not into studying are you?" Sehun asked with a hint of sarcasm "What for?! In the end ill be the one to take over our company when my father steps down!" Kris answered "Exactly!you'll be the one to take over if he steps down!that's also the reason why you have to study!how would you even run your company if you do not even know the basics of it?! Luhan exclaimed "WHATEVER" Kris answered back "aish....you guys!will you shut up?!were here to relax and stay away from the noise inside the school aren't we?so please...let's be quiet and enjoy this last minute of our not yet busy life." Kai said leaning on the tree. They all kept quiet upon hearing Kai's words and chose to obey instead after all he was right they all are here to avoid those annoying noises on the corridors and to also enjoy the last minutes of their stress free life before they go back to doing homeworks and stuff....

 

Kai was busy daydreaming when something suddenly caught his attention he saw fireballs floating up in the air across the football field which made him sit up suddenly..."Hey!You okay?" Asked Chanyeol "ahhhhh...yeah...I think" Kai answered whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter