007

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

007

Waking up at the break of dawn was not something Sooyoung didn’t like to do, but if it helped her and Lu Han to pay the bills and keep them alive it was worth it. The morning was a cold one, but that didn’t stop Sooyoung, she liked the cold weather.

“Lu Han? Lulu wake up. We have to go to work today.” Sooyoung sat next to Lu Han and tried to wake him up but it didn’t work. “Come on Lu Han, tomorrow you can sleep in” she shook him again and finally his eyes slowly opened. “Morning baby” Lu Han said with a croaky voice. “How was your sleep my sleeping beauty?” she smiled and rubbed his cheek with her thumb “it was wonderful, I dreamt of unicorns and fairies going peek a boo” she smiled.

“you’re kidding right?” he asked sitting up, “no I’m being 100 percent serious right now, it was the second best dream I have ever had.” She smiled while getting her clothes out. “What was your best dream ever then?” he asked curiosity was eating at him to know now.

“Well, it was a dream come true. I’m living that same dream today, and I hope that I will get to live this dream for the rest of my life. This dream changed my life forever, I always wished on that one star that I would see every night, that this dream would come true, I prayed every night and it finally came true”  she smiled at herself in the mirror,

She sat down on the small stool that was in front of the dressing table and started to comb through her soft silky hair.

“Come on Sooyoung don’t leave me hanging” curiosity was still eating at Lu Han. “You’re going to think that it is stupid but this dream was the best thing that has ever happened to me, there is only one thing that would ever be able to beat this dream is something I can’t make possible right now, hopefully in the near future.” Sooyoung was talking until Lu Han groaned and fell onto the bed; he had fallen on his side.

“Are you alright Lulu?” she turned around and looked at him. “You’re trying to kill me” he mumbled through the covers that were covering his face. “What? Trying to kill you? Lulu why would I want to kill the love of my life?” she tilted her head to the side as she asked him.

“You’re killing me with curiosity! They say curiosity killed the cat but I think this cat is going to get killed before he even figures out the puzzle” Lu Han whined at her while Sooyoung giggled at his silly behaviour. “You’re a grown man Lulu. Act like it” she sternly scolded him before giggling to herself. Finally Sooyoung had finished brushing her hair; she turned around to see Lu Han still in that same position lying in the bed. She shook her head at him before getting up and walking to the bed.

“Come on Oppa, time to get dressed” Sooyoung stood at the edge of the bed with her arms crossed. “Help me up” he swung his arms around like a child; here there everywhere is where his arms were. She pulled him up to his feet before they gave each other a warm hug. “I never want to lose you, not today, not tomorrow, not ever” Lu Han kissed the top of her head before letting go and going  for a shower.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sooyoung and Lu Han are now going to university together; hand in hand they went on the bus and walked to university. “Sooyoung-ah!” the couple turned around to see a goofy looking girl running up to them. Her hair was perfectly curled into soft curls. She was wearing a light pink skirt and a simple cream coloured shirt with a black collar. She was a simple girl and people envied her because of this. She wasn’t fussy nor was she too laid back and non-caring., she was just in the middle, average as most would say. 

“Sooyoung-ah, I got you the paper from yesterday’s class from Mr Yong! Man is he one rude teacher” the girl huffed and puffed. “He is not that bad, he is quite nice once you get to know him” Sooyoung smiled at the shorter girl. “Hey Mina” Lu Han waved at Mina “hey Lu Han, how are you? Your treating Sooyoung right, right?” she gave him a look as Lu Han held her hands up in the air.

“Why does everyone think that I am out to hurt Sooyoung? If I wanted to hurt her I wouldn’t have married her. Marrying her and then breaking her heart is too cruel for anyone to do let alone me!” Lu Han defended himself.

“You better not Lu Han” Mina gave him an intense glare before smiling at him and Sooyoung then leaving. “You have some nice friends Sunshine” Lu Han said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Yeah I know right, they are the best” she smiled not realizing that he was being sarcastic.

“Hun, you better get to class, mine I starting now” Sooyoung she let go of his hand.

Turning around and walking in the direction of where Mina had gone.  “Hey, hey, hey” he grabbed her arm “what about my goodbye kiss?” she tiptoed up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter