013

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

013

It was a beautiful Afternoon and Sooyoung was standing at the kitchen window with a hot chocolate in her hand. Daehyun’s mother was at work and his cousin was out with her friends, Daehyun was in his room doing something. Looking at the view outside she knew what a lovely day it is. Soon her mind started to wonder off I wonder what Lu Han is doing? Does he miss me? has he eaten yet? He was always a fussy eater.

Outside the birds were chirping, the trees were swaying in the slight breeze everything was so calming. She smiled to herself taking a sip of her hot chocolate “OUCH!” Sooyoung chocked on her hot chocolate

“OMO! DAEHYUN OPPA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” Sooyoung yelled from the bottom of the staircase “yeah, I am-OUCH!” Daehyun yelped in pain “I’M COMING UPSTAIRS!” Sooyoung put her cup in the sink and rushed up the stairs .

When she entered the room she saw Daehyun standing in front of the mirror with one of his hands tangled into the tie and his other hand trying to take it out “hehe, help me please?”  Sooyoung had her arms crossed over her chest before smiling and shaking her head at him whilst chuckling.

As she was trying her ‘hardest’ to get Daehyun out of the situation he got himself into when he suddenly started talking making Sooyoung jump “Sooyoung-ah tonigh me Hyorin and Yongguk were planning to go to the club but we didn’t want to leave you out.” He breathed “but it’s alright if you don’t want to go I-we know that you gave up that stuff a long time ago-” “I’ll go, it should be fun, don’t you think? I mean I used to do it before nothing I haven’t done before” Sooyoung smiled

Daehyun stared at her with huge eyes trying to take in everything she was saying I know that you have gone clubbing before but would you want that life that you had before? Would you want to do all those kinds of things again?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was finally the night and Sooyoung was all dressed up, a y red dress that stuck to her body like glue, her makeup was bold and perfect, she screamed model material and was seriously so pumped to be going to the club tonight with Daehyun and Yongguk.

“are you ready to leave yet?” Sooyoung smiled and looked towards the door “ready” walking towards the bed, Sooyoung put her heels on and walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs stood Yongguk, Daehyun and a pretty lady Sooyoung had only met a few times throughout her life. Yongguk’s sister, Hyorin wow she is beautiful.

“hey Sooyoung, long time no see” The older female hugged Sooyoung tight before letting go “hello Unnie, it’s nice to see you once again” it was safe to say that Sooyoung felt a bit weird being around Hyorin after such a long amount of time.

“Eh? Did I just hear right? Did she just call me Unnie?” Sooyoung looked between the four of them and blinked confusedly “what do you mean Unnie?” Hyorin laughed through her nose before putting her arm around Sooyoung’s neck “kiddo, you never used to call me Unnie, and I hope that you don’t start now cause I feel weird just call me Hyorin, like old times” Sooyoung nodded her head as Daehyun opened the door for them to leave.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

At the club the lights were on and off, people were dancing with one another, others were having some drinks while others were eating each other’s faces off, to some it might sicken them but to Sooyoung she couldn’t really care because it was their life, who was she to stop them? She was no one to them.

Wether or not she added her opinion in no one would care because she had no place In that picture. “Were going to be sitting over there alright?” Sooyoung nodded her head at Yongguk before going onto the dance floor.

She danced and danced; if there was one thing Sooyoung knew how to do it was how to dance, dancing was her thing. When she was younger she got asked to join a company and dance but that was no the life that Sooyoung wanted so she turned them down.

“hey there” Sooyoung stopped dancing and tried to look at the persons face “who are you” her old side started to come back “I’m your new dance partner” the male answered, Sooyoung wanted to hit this guys, push him away and run to Lu Han, but something was stopping her.

Actually two things, one there was no more Lu Han to stop her or reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter