011

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

011

12:05 am.

Dear Diary

Today me and Sooyoung had a fight. It was about Krystal and how she texted me. I told Krystal to put her number on my phone, I think, no I know that Krystal is off bounds.

I have Sooyoung; she is my life, my air, my world, my everything.

I know this, but yet something inside of me yearns for Krystal, I don’t know what it is but I know for sure that it is not that strong. It’s currently 12:05 am in the morning and here I am awake waiting for Sooyoung to come home. After we had that fight she stormed out of the house and I haven’t seen her since.

Seeing her cry makes me want to cry, it makes me want to fall on my knees and scream, but when she walked out of that door, when I saw her crying for some reason I felt emotion, but my body wouldn’t let me call after her, my body wasn’t listening.

I’m sure something is wrong with me.

Sooyoung is gone; I don’t know when she is coming back. I don’t even know if she is coming back. I know that I shouldn’t be blaming her but she was with another guy! I was never with Krystal! I do think that she overreacted.

I feel upset at the fact

Why is this happening now?

-Lu Han

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tonight is a gloomy night. Lu Han stood next to the window looking out why would she cheat on me? have I not been loving enough for her? What have I done to her for her to be like this?  Lu Han sighed before falling onto the bed just leave it Lu Han, just sleep. Closing his eyes slowly and just laying there not actually sleeping.

The next day it was a bright sunny day but that did not describe Lu Han’s attitude or the way he looked. He was wasted. He had a hangover. He didn’t sleep last night, more like he couldn’t sleep so he called his best friends Lay and Xiumin  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Late last night Lu Han Lay in his bed shirtless. Last night when he got home it was hot, then cold then hot then could and so on and so forth. while Lu Han was lying in bed he just couldn’t get Sooyoung of his mind, I’ll call Minseok and Yixing Lu Han reached for his phone and lazily  called his friends. “hello who is this?” Lu Han rolled his eyes at his most annoying friends “give the phone to Yixing, Jongdae” Lu Han heard a scoff from the other end of the phone before an angelic voice started to speak “yes Lu Han?”

“are you free?” Yixing looked around him and saw all the little puppies around him “uh, kind of busy but I will finish in like 10 why?” “I need to escape from this room.” “I’m sorry what Lu Han? Escape? Are you alright?” “Never better, now can we go for some drinks?” “Who just us two?” “Uh, let Minseok and Kris come along, I trust you guys” “okay, I’ll pick you up in-” “don’t worry I’ll meet you there, club Gangnam 1232? See you soon don’t be late”

Lu Han ended the call before putting his phone on the night stand, putting his hands together and smiling, “let’s have some fun” walking into ‘their’ wardrobe he stood there like a statue Sooyoung’s clothes are still here. Taking a deep breath in he savoured the scent of Sooyoung before letting a tear slyly slip down his cheek.

Shaking his head Lu Han went to where his clothes were and he pulled out his white shirt and wore the jeans he already had on. Looking in the mirror he liked what he saw. Smirking to himself he took his hair gel and styled his hair upwards. Still smirking at his reflection he grabbed his keys and out the door he was.

Getting into his car he noticed the picture of him and Sooyoung smiling holding each other they looked so in love. He smiled at the photo before pulling it down and throwing it behind him. She is my past now, focus on your future. Reversing backwards he put the roof of his car down and sped off down the road doing exactly what Sooyoung did, made a big noise to make sure everyone knew that he had left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That was weird Lu Han sounded depressed but like as if he was trying t hide it? “everyone you can go home now thank you or helping out!” Lay, xiumin, Kris, Suho and Chen always help out at the local dog shelter every weekend. “I’ll drop you guys home” Lay called out before ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter