018

One Untold Fairytale (updating soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

018

 

“It’s been a while”

The woman in front of her smiled and came forward to embrace her in a tight humble and welcoming hug “it’s been too long” the woman said not wanting to let go. “mhm” Sooyoung agreed. As the two separated they smiled at each other “Sooyoung, you look good, been keeping in shape” the woman winked “not really, but thank you Amber” Sooyoung smiled “But look at you, still keeping that tomboy look going? Aha it looks good on you; I can’t imagine you wearing girls clothes”

Amber laughed and slung her arm around Sooyoung “I miss having you around, always made me smile like no one else could” both the females laughed and smiled walking closer to Romeo and Yongguk. “Ayeeeee, Sooyoung” Romeo opened his arms wide and gave her a big brotherly hug “that was so cool what you did back there, showing them who is boss” Sooyoung smiled before she noticed Yongguk’s piercing glare.

“One second” she excused herself to go see the angry male glaring at her. “Oppa, are you alright?” she asked putting her hand on his shoulder “are you crazy? You could have been hurt! Seriously hurt!” he said through his gritted teeth. “I’ll be fine it’s not like I haven’t been through this before” she smiled at him before taking his hand and pulling him towards Romeo and Amber.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“is everyone ready?” “YEAH!”

The races started and everyone was smiling and cheering. Amber was standing next to Yongguk with a beer in her hand, Yongguk was stading next to her with a beer in his hand and a smirk on his face. He and Amber had been close as always, and something they liked ot do alowt of have beer drinking contests. “come one Yongguk” Amber smirked at the male who was havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter